/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user receives Boarseman KR25D, rates it better than the Rock Zircons, does mini reviews of his other earbuds • user got his Yeelight today, didn't check if he had the right light fitting for it but it was easy to setup for him • Redmi Note 5 Global comes out this month, in about two/three weeks • user bought chinky sd card which didn't arrive and forgot to dispute it in time • user opens two packages some cycling socks and a Chinese bike helmet • user gets some fake Chanel sunglasses for his wife • Stories of anons not getting their shit • user made the mistake of chinking out on tires • user is surprised he got chinked on a shit powerbank others warned him for that money you could have gotten a proper Xiaomi powerbank • ??? user makes sequin pillow case say Hi /CSG/ • user bought chink led headlights, sadly they're not bright enough and doesn't recommend them Previous bootleg thread

Attached: csg oc by halefall.jpg (1416x1416, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techtablets.com/
gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_715051.html
gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_656048.html
carrierlist.17track.net/en/china/190012
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any good earbud that let you hear your surrounding abd that don't cost an arm

>>others warned him
>never posted in these threads before

>said its to be expected
>is surprised

Attached: 1519426933478.jpg (645x729, 80K)

VE monk or EMX500

link one that has a higher capacity for 10 euros, then.

If it isn't one of the chink brands (Aukey, Anker, Orico, Xiaomi) that have been confirmed by countless /csg/ anons for making legit powerbanks then yes, you shouldn't be surprised if what you get instead is shit.

but I wasn't surprised? learn to read if you have trouble understanding what I say.

Eiaosi X6

>Waaah this powerbank is not the right capacity or is able to output power correctly should I complain about false advertising?

You got exactly what you paid for and you should have bought a Xiaomi powerbank instead.

>chink tries to pull of paypal scam

Fucking hell what is wrong with those fucking asianiggers. Fully refunded by ali but I needed the damn cable.

Attached: 1521341252290.jpg (680x551, 47K)

I still don't understand why Chinks offer tracking as an up-selling feature on Ali when everything has tracking.
>Yeelight finally ships
>Tracking number on "AliExpress Standard Shipping"
>Usually 17track picks it up right away. Nothing this time.
>Actual website has no helpful info. App says AliExpress Standard but you click it and it links me to UBI (Courier).
>Change 17track setting to UBI.
>Works perfectly
Ok I get maybe they're trying to scam people into paying a buck or two more for Tracking, whatever, I still think it would reflect better on them to just say everything has tracking.

Also why would I be able to find out its UBI through the app, but not PC? Oh well. I'm just happy this sketchy store shipped it finally.

>Really need something.
>Ordering from cookville instead of just going to your local store right now and buying it.

Forgot to add the website said tracking info would be available in 5-10 days. But obviously 17track picked it up after changing it to UBI

Headroom MS16, Faaeal, Seahf, TY Hi-Z, Vido

I did it already on the day it was needed you silly.

>Order Fen-2000 IEMs using my coupon
>Sorry out of stock
>prices are now $5 higher

Chinked.

>when everything has tracking
The China Post tracking number that I got doesn't update the tracker outside of China ;_;

write speed seems a bit low, are you getting bottlenecked somewhere? which sandisk card?

test it in a pc with good reader and crystaldiskmark

tfw registering small packet airmail from Japan doesnt track inside Australia anymore because Aus post decided that

ive never had anything come in go to anything else but Canada Post which so far has given me destination country tracking as well

maybe canada post just hasnt freaked out like other countries yet. im single handedly crippling my national postal service.
>14 orders coming since last week
>Hmmm thats essentially the same price for XYZ as the dollar store down the road...But if I order it from China theyll ship it to my door for free...

>Previous bootleg thread
Someone made a chink version of the chink thread?

Attached: raypic.jpg (217x228, 18K)

> tfw drive home from work
> feeling the urge to piss
> finally home
> park my car on my front porch
> still have to pee really badly
> still decide to check mailbox for chink shit
> piss my pants
at least I got my amazfit stratos

I'll run a few tests and get back to you with the results. I'm using a USB 3.0 plug in card reader I borrowed from my brother. The speeds I'm getting on it (both read and write) are faster than what I was getting with any other card reader I have.

Both cards were purchased from 2 different Australian sellers on ebay.

Card A is a 32GB SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-1.
I believe this card is real, as all the packaging looks right (is the Australian packaging), has the warranty info booklet inside, and the printing on the back of the card itself looks correct (very small)

Card B is a 64GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-1.
The packaging is not Australian specific, doesn't really indicate what country it's for, just says it's not intended for sale in the US on the back.
The writing on the back of the card itself is larger than on the 32GB. This card has trouble being recognised in my phone, and wants me to format, but then it still doesn't work. SD Insight still picks it up on my phone though, and says it's a real SanDisk. I bought this one to use in my Firefly 6S, and after formatting on the camera it appears to work in it.

What's the best bluetooth mp3 player I can buy under 40€?

Benjie T6 (35,43€)?

Attached: 1500038838974.png (2060x1490, 1.57M)

Did I get chinked?
I just wanted some cheap silly putty to relive my childhood.

Attached: question mark..png (251x66, 2K)

Most modern smartphones have Bluetooth and are the perfect solution for listening to music on the go. The only reason to buy a cheap shitty MP3 player is if you are too poor to afford a modern phone.

I already own a "modern phone" (Huawei P9) but poor battery life with bluetooth + randomly turn off around 10-15%. I don't want to spend 300€+ again

yes

does anyone know a good chink laptop sub $ 500 ?

Check out techtablets.com/

Card A 32GB

Attached: 1512714476385.png (830x378, 90K)

Would it be worth buying a >16GB 3.0 chink USB?
The only problem I can think of is it being faked to display more.

thx

Attached: csg-laserfist.jpg (1200x752, 266K)

Is having 100 chink IEMs the hottest meme?

Card B 64GB

Attached: 1520832389910.png (830x378, 102K)

is that one of those chink 40w engravers/cutters?

yep

noice, whats the current price on one of those? ive been thinking about making a tiny underpowered engraver one with a couple of old dvd drives and a chink laser, but i have so much shit in the backlog i might just end up buying something far better instead

gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_715051.html

gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_656048.html

Wich one?

Or should I get something else in that price range?

Attached: 22--ketchup-catsup-patrick-charles.jpg (720x900, 277K)

any of you fags bought the Redmi Note 5 Global during the anniversary sale?
Has it shipped for anyone yet or is it under some release embargo

Anyone mind sparing a moment of their time to help a faggot out?
I'm interested in buying a few dildos in varying sizes/girths/shapes.
What is everything I should look out for?
Materials that are safe? I understand silicone is good, but what else?
Is it really worth getting a suction cup? Also, on even some of the cheap ~$5 dildos there are suction cups, how good are these typically?
What else should I look out for when buying them?
What should I ask the seller so they ship it in actually good, discreet packaging?
Thanks for any and all help. I love you all.

Yes I have and no it hasn't.

Attached: Freg.jpg (446x362, 41K)

Cheap but alright sounding modmic style thing?

tip number one - chink dildo is the easiest way for rectum cancer

well, there's two of us then
i want my fucking phone and i want it now god dammit
hurry up xiao

Is this the new keyboard shitpost?

>What should I ask the seller so they ship it in actually good, discreet packaging?

Good luck with that.

Attached: Double ROT13 Encryption.jpg (500x378, 64K)

>thinking chinks can do tech without sacrificing performance, build quality etc
>thinking this won't be better than your $10 poorfag IEMs, assuming it's not a complete chink scam

I need my fucking phone, my Sony died a few days ago and I have no replacement.

not even the "glass" is safe, it gets bent out of shape and breaks in half

they're all made in china dude.

But then shipped to countries where companies have to safety test. C'mon now.

wrong
my local craft dildo workshops makes the best dildoes around, each one with heart and love poured into its creation

there are tons of different factories and there's a difference between buying from a reputable brand with their own factories or highly vetted OEMs vs some random street chink

there really isn't, most factories in china follow pretty much the same standards, some just sell their shit for more because of the brand name they built

ok enjoy your 5 stars on aliexpress "stainless steel" cyka blyat tweezer that can't even pluck hairs because the metal is too soft

there are carcinogenic substances used in sex toy production that are unregulated in China, but banned in the west

>Citation needed

I'd buy my soft insertables locally to be sure of their safety
Stainless steel and glass, I think are okay since there shouldn't be that many ways for them to fuck them up and you can deep clean them
Though sometimes they will say it's stainless steel but it's actually nickel plated, so there's that

stainless mild steel ))

WTF?

Also what shipping company uses that kind tracking code?

Attached: 1493202236982.png (1006x195, 14K)

carrierlist.17track.net/en/china/190012

>This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later.

Anyway, found bit more tracking info from aliexpress.

Attached: 1497891630211.png (254x198, 7K)

>Literally everything I want from GB is "on sale" so I can't use my GB points.

Attached: 1515444104526.jpg (437x431, 28K)

use the comfy reviews method to apply your points to sale items

I just got the Xiaomi Wiha. Seems decent enough. And it seems to be full of heads for phones.

Attached: IMG_20180403_204621.jpg (4000x2250, 3.28M)

>>Previous bootleg thread
>>bootleg
Is this my thanks for making three threads in a row? And why does this magically appear only when I removed the botnet link.

On a serious note how fucked am I in this situation? I guess the seller is just going to ship it anyway because they can.

Attached: order.png (445x56, 4K)

you're stupid, gb points can be used with any items, sale or not

What is some good chink shit to keep depression at bay?

A Chink hooker always does me good.

Any suggestions for a dashcam? People where I am tend to be retarded and someone set my car on fire in the night. So some sort of non-driving capabilities would be appreciated. Thinking about a xiaomi mijia.

>see tracking
>item arrives at Guangzhou Processing Center
>exact same line the next day

are these still the ones to buy? $5 flashlight with cree LED Ultrafire brand.

Can't find anything better desu

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1600, 134K)

this is somehow worse than a clear plastic bag

>see AliExpress Standard Shipping
>2018.02.18: Arrived at destination country
>2018.02.27: Shipment with local shipping company
Makes sense to me. The problem is that packages that arrive in my country gets processed under the UPU in three days. So this is a bunch of faggotry and most likely it arrived in Singapore transit station as "destination country"

Anyone ever won an AliExpress Freebie?

does skin cancer count as a freebie

Fucking Yanwen
tracking goes like this

> LPxxxxxxxxxxxxx has left the seller
> its on its way to the sorting center
> its in the sorting center
> it has left the sorting center
> it has arrived in your country (its only been 5 to 9 days since it was shipped, i know you are lying)
> .....nothing........no info
> .........no info at all
> package arrives after 4+ weeks
> tracking still hasn't been updated to reflect delivery

once it leaves china it is no longer being tracked

Attached: bg2.jpg (243x73, 4K)

you know it takes 2 weeks plus to get patches from friggin canada because it sits in US customs for 10 days+?

Tfw I always gets pleasantly surprised by Yanwen numbers sometimes on AliExpress and they arrive extremely fast and usually much better than any other shipping method.

Top providers for north yurope IMO:
Yanwen
China Post
AliExpress (SingPost method, absolute trash-tier)

Wouldn't it be more likely that your package was in destination country but not moving for whatever reason?

What incentive is their for Yanwen to lie? I can understand why Sellers/Shippers might make fake tracking numbers or whatever, but doesn't this imply that Yanwen is in cahoots with AliExpress to make it seem like packages are being delivered faster than they are? What's the point.

I find people grossly misrepresent international shipping. Just because the item reached the destination country doesn't mean they're instantly loading up some empty private-jet to delivery it to your door. Shit goes out when it makes sense logistically and ultimately financially to go out.

that's normal for all the free/cheap shipping methods

they don't lie, depending on your country your local postal service is slow as fuck, it gets sent by air, the airplane doesn't take weeks to fly

Decent sounding lapel microphone?

I understand that. Just saying people expect too much. Just because its in your country doesn't mean the Postal service rushes over to get the item and drive it directly to your door in some empty truck.

For instance my vape hit Canada 3 days ago, took 2 days to clear customs and now shows a delivery of Friday coming from Mississauga.

Well it doesn't take 3.5 days to drive from Mississauga to where I am. But I know thats not how shit works. It'd be like if I cried "Mississauga is an hour away! Why do I have to wait until Friday when its their Tuesday!"

cheap chink tablet that is not total shit?

Attached: 1474058017047.jpg (598x744, 90K)

techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/

Try living in some shithole place where the cheapest shipping option only deliver shipments once a week. Slowest shipping you can have ever.

M.2 to 2.5" adapters. These are the two best sellers on eBay. Which one to buy though? TCSM-2519 or SM-2519? What's the difference?

Attached: 1510331285712.jpg (1148x1564, 376K)

If you didn't remove the IRC link nobody would care but your ass backward mental gymnastics why IRC is a botnet revealed you to be a clueless retard.

Dunno. Price range? And what are you plugging it into?

mines are way worse than that (got 5 or 6 in the last months), it just stays at
>processing completed at sorting center
and then nothing after that, probably all lost or returned. all orders with that are from that shit shipping company. so yeah, fuck them

china post is usually so much faster, ive had shit turn up in one week, which is quite phenomenal for $1 worth of shit traveling half of the world

If you want something to EDC check the Nitecore Tip with Cree chip, usually on sale at GB for around 12-15 bucks.

Plugging into PC, 3.5mm.

I have decent headphones so I just want a lapel mic or (preferably) a modmic style thing that sounds better than a Sony online mic for voice chat and stuff.

Cheaper is better but I'd spend up to about £20 if it means I get something good.

Well, whatever, ended up ordering the TCSM since that was a few cents cheaper.

*Better than a Sony in-line mic, even.

Can I get a recommendation on some earbuds? I'm looking for something around 20€ with a straight down fit and removable cable.

Being available somewhere where shipping doesn't take forever is also a big plus.

they are the same, there is even green pcb versions with another model number
just make sure that the one you order comes with the top cover, if you want one