Release a billion new processors to get basically the same perfomance instead of giving a i5 6/12 option

>release a billion new processors to get basically the same perfomance instead of giving a i5 6/12 option

Whats the fucking point of getting the same shit with 100 more or less mhz?

Attached: o.jpg (1268x664, 230K)

Probably just to have more options for all the mainstream chipsets they just released.

It still won't be as bad as Haswell SKU hell.

they can charge you more money for a faster processor or make a cheaper processor faster and charge you the same

depending on if you're a glass half full half empty

Also, those refresh still suffer of meltdown and spectre. Consider paying 10% more for 2% performance more. Wew.

What are yields?

Because excessive segmentation of your product line forces many customers to seek your (((guidance))) for appropriate selection.

>stock and T version at the same price
Intel what the fuck?

Attached: 5571.jpg (680x793, 41K)

>implying you weren't paying more for less when getting intel

There is no point, but Intel was made by the jews.

Do you want performance or power savings?

No point in going Intel at this rate.

>meltdown™ inside

I don't give a fuck but a even cheaper 6 cores i5 is always nice with a cheap mobo, even a shitty 90€ 8100 already rapes a former i5

Too bad ram prices and gpu prices are insane because coffee lake have insane value

So they have the option to make a new socket and fuck you even harder

at this rate my i5-6600 will last me for years
not that I can upgrade the processor anyway except for switching to skylake i7

Attached: 1522263931883.jpg (335x288, 107K)

Attached: intel_collage.jpg (9999x9999, 3.84M)

Yeah, Intel is the one paying for shills.

>if you mock my jewish actions you must be from the direct competition shill team
the current state of jewtel fags

T versions are low power and are targeted at businesses and enterprise where component cost is a small factor in total price over time

>>Whats the fucking point of getting the same shit with 100 more or less mhz?
goyim will buy it, that's all what matters.

I like how each extra 100mhz is 10 dollars on the new i5s. Not great value

Look at all our different processors goyim. Clearly our superior selection of products is evidence we are the best in the market