Be me, living in the white part of town

>be me, living in the white part of town
>see bill boards for this app, saying you can use it to get chores done for cheap
>go to the african-american part of town for a DSA meeting
>see billboards for this app saying you can pay your bills by doing chores for other people

WTF? This is clearly racism. It’s like they’re trying to bring back slavery days through apps. How do we stop this rampant racism in tech?

Attached: 554DE4B2-4C6F-45F2-9FC8-24EF4B517064.jpg (630x630, 21K)

how much do they pay?

What about the Mexican part of town?

>making fiscally informed advertising decisions based on demographics of area.
>> racism

Attached: manaleak.jpg (375x523, 26K)

Well sheeeiit I guess it's raycis to give jobs to the blackamericans, welfare is where it's at

Seems like thoughtful marketing to me. They're just offering people what they want the most per district.

it's not a black and white thing. it is about rich and poor people. in one district the people value their time over money in the other one people will gladly give some of their time to get money

Buscando trabajo?

>This is clearly racism.
No, it's not. It would be racism if they prevented someone from using that service based on their skin color or something like that, but that's not happening is it?

>create job posting for 100 applicants for day labor
>they report to work and we lock the doors
>police department checks them all for active warrants / possession of illegal drugs

This is a good idea

Well said

It would still kill an illusion or give counters to a heroic, but I know it doesn't mean you should counter it as those are cast triggers.

Are you an sjw OP? Because some people would be gladly happy to work for some side cash. The same reason you get dragon dildos advertised to you on AliExpress is the same reason they directed their ads to that demographic.

>racism
why don't you fuck right off retard? the only "racism" and discrimination that exists today is against white people.

>the ONLY "racism" and discrimination that exists today is against white people.
that's just on the same level of bullshit as BLM saying you cannot be racist against white people.
Don't be that retarded please

>people can openly say on TV that they hate racist people - can't do the same about black people
>white citizens are becoming 2nd class citizens in Europe in their own country - cant complain because you'll be labelled as "racist".
>literal white genocide in South Africa against farmers in 2018, fucking 2018
>compares it to BLM which has yet to get a single point across
yeah, i guess you are either mentally handicapped or just trolling.

ment "openly hate white people" in the 1st sentance.

I did not say there is no racism against white people. I merely pointed out that it would seem stupid to act as if it was the only form of racism, since that would be about as stupid as the stuff BLM pulls of. Thinking in absolutes is usually a sign of fanatism or stupidity. Which one are you?

Let's keep it technolo/g/y related gentoomen.

OP, this is just targeted advertising using a physical medium instead of digital medium. You forget the "white" part of town is probably more wealthy, and you forget the "white" part of town _also_ has black people

The same is true for the "black" part of town, but reduce the wealth aspect.

If white people can't do their own work we can't stop the collapse

Really who the fuck gives a shit. I hate everyone no discrimination.