Distributed Labratory

cross post of Would any one be interested in joining a distributed laboratory?

It would have a public website with an inventory of laboratory locations, collective inventories of the members, documentation/knowledge base, members contribute with operations recommendations, network for a parallel distributed system, sensor nodes for stuff like weather/lab conditions, schedules of lab and computing resource availability for operations proposed by the community, datasets/online resource sharing etc.

The goal would be to create a helpful environment for DIY science, and a secure network for people with the same locale to share equipment, chemicals, materials; and for people outside of those locals to contribute computing power/datasets.

I'm a hardware/distributed systems engineer with a biochemistry friend, we've been toying with the idea for a while.

Attached: lab.jpg (800x501, 96K)

kys

Can we use this laboratory to make virtual waifus?

if you want to pool some computing resources for AI/rendering work sure

bumping for interest

This sounds amazing. Count me in.

shoot me an email at [email protected]

This is a great idea, but I don't really have any equipment I could help with.

Start a chat server or whatever you want to use for communication and I'll join.

shoot me an email above at the address above, I'll give you a link later to the server

can you tl;dr this please some of us don't have 30 minutes to spare

I have a few scopes, some bench multimeters, signal gens, power supplies, a VNA, and a spectrum analyzer in need of repair but I'm not interested in sharing. Knowing the idiots here they'd probably end up breaking stuff and most of it cost me a small fortune.

Holy fuck the hackers are back!

Set up something and I'll try to contribute.

someone will inevitably infiltrate and start mining

cryptomining that is

As opposed to... mining for coal?

>distributed lavatory
Shoo shoo pajeet.

you don't have you share your equipment directly to others, you can share/rent out your services as a lab tech or any good documentation you have

A Hackerspace?

who the fuck would pay the rent

Attached: DP_OS9iWsAYodXX.jpg (750x456, 25K)

I'm not gonna help you to make some bombs ahmed!

Attached: 1522591248523.webm (640x800, 2.52M)

Yes if its in China(Australia) and if i can sleep on the floor, the count me in

Does this help the waifu age becoming a reality?

i wish Jow Forums would leave, baka

reported for same fagging