You know it

Ryzen cpus are better then intel at:

productivity task - FACT
gaming - FACT
price/performance -FACT

And you know it.

Attached: AMD_Intel.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techrankup.com/processors-gaming-ranking.php
techrankup.com/processors-ranking.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This CPU is $75 your argument is invalid

Attached: received_2032994393610550.jpg (1875x2500, 733K)

Not at gaming

I saw this image yesterday
>massively overclocked server CPU
>stock Ryzen 6
>doesn't even compare TDPs

get outta here

So? TDP has nothing to do with any of the points in the post

>gaming - FACT
partially

if you're only gaming, then no.
If you however do gaming + pretty much anything else, yes.

>hurr I overclocked it and now it is faster than another CPU stock
retard

I've got a Ry 1700 tower for video work and misc things. My work laptop is a few years dated Sandy Bridge machine.
With the whole Meltdown fiasco, knowing the rest of the history of intel, I was really soured on the prospect of getting another intel powered computer. Reading the morning news today I saw that intel is refusing to deploy fixes for the Spectre issue for a bunch of their affected chips. Thats the nail in the coffin for me. I'm never owning another system with an intel CPU.

higher TDP means more $$$ spent cooling

Well it says FACT so it must be true, no reason you'd have to back up claims or provide proof.

OP is a fag - FACT

So? It's that fact that this CPU is cheaper and performs on par. My system with the Xeon, motherboard, 24GB DDR3 1866mhz cost less that a Ryzen 5 1600 alone

>buying $75 cpu over $20 cpu that clocks just as well
what an idiot

>If you however do gaming + pretty much anything else, yes.
Also add if you didn't already own an old e5-1650.

I know I should have gotten an X5650 but my Xeon will even boot at 4.9Ghz it just overheats. Better cooler and it be stable a X5650 can only do 4.4-4.5 generally

with that logic, then i can overclock a 200mhz arm processor to several ghz and i can say its better for less price

try and overclock it that high then? It has to actually be able to do it stable and arm isn't really know for overclocking

Poozen sucks at games though

Attached: rDaYNp9J6HrySLF9atz2XJ-650-80.png (600x800, 176K)

Give it a year and you'll lose what you saved on buying this CPU with higher electricity bills.

nVidia GPU are better than AMD's: FACT
AMD GPU can't even decode VP9 4K@60fps with HW

12 slower threads are not going to appear faster than 6 faster cores while shitposting and normal stuff. It will be faster while unzipping large containers and shit you will rarely do

anyone that sinks any amount of money into gaming on computers deserves to be shot

>no USB 3
>no SATA 3
>no PCIe 3
>Motherboards are way overpriced despite this
It makes zero sense to buy into a Westmere Xeon unless you already have an X58 board, which is an increasingly small number of people.
t. X5650
Also, that's a really impressive overclock you've got there. What voltage are you running at?

Amd shills are SEETHING

woah the cheapest one gets 71 fps thats so shitty!

>Give it a year
>JUST WAIT (R)
MADrones at their best.

>60hz gaming in the current year

Are you braindead?

No one really disputes this, however, the lack of proper workstation grade ryzen motherboards on the market makes them a non starter.

show me the TDP, temps and how much you spent on the mobo you nigger

Ryzen is shit at gaming and has been proved time and time again

Attached: 8700K-8400-58 (2).jpg (614x620, 168K)

Well I certainly dispute it.

As of the 8th gen Intel series there are unlocked quad core i3 processors that hit 5GHz on air for under $200.

Why the fuck would you want a 6-8 core piece of shit clocked at 3.2GHz for the same price?

This isn't /v/

>poozen

Attached: Medium (1).png (1297x1536, 76K)

To elaborate since you don't seem to understand: the guy is using an OC'd 8 year old $75 CPU that needs 3 or 4 times the power to get the same performance as a $170 modern CPU. In a year or less he'll have paid the $100 he saved on the CPU in electricity bills.

Cool. so just games? And comparable price differences not a loss?

Well done nigger. Go home.

>gaming - FACT
Fuck off shill

Attached: 9-800x600 (1).jpg (800x600, 57K)

techrankup.com/processors-ranking.php
ryzen is better bang for buck if you consider its general performance

>8700k at the top of list
>Ryzen is best
???

>general performance
>better bang for buck
Nope.

New unlocked i3 k series rapes everything AMD has period.

Attached: AMDIntel.jpg (1920x2160, 2.1M)

>this nigger would seriously buy a k i3

Considering that it costs half as much as my i7-6700 and is much faster.

Yes, I probably would.

TDP will be something like 200 watts but power is cheap in Canada, and motherboard was a bundle on eBay, $130 CAD for Asus P6T with 6GB ram and a I7 920, sold the cpu and ram and brings the mobo to $75

Post cinebench

It's overclocked to 4.54Ghz and I could go to 4.9 if I had a 360 or 480mm rad. It boot at those clocks just overheats

I will later, out of the house right now. When I did it last it got about 1000 CB

$80 Canadian so Ryzen 5 is 250-300 CAD

>Loling at this knowing I'd still buy the Ryzen given the opportunity

Attached: 1oy4gf.jpg (640x400, 37K)

Yea but they're worse for emulation which is the only reason I would ever need a new CPU.

>Look at this old game and this other game that just came out that was in development for 4 years. See how Ryzen is slower?
>Also don't look at these other games where the Ryzen cpus are faster
>*Shitposts*

>productivity task - FACT
yes
>gaming - FACT
no
>price/performance -FACT
depends on the above

Upvoted fellow redditor

Post a single game where ryzen is better

>ignore all the games made up to this point
>look at only these new games and specifically these ones that make ryzen look good
Yeah real logical, it's not like people want to play more than 3 games. No, much like directX exclusives games, we care only about a couple of games. Who cares about choices or classics.

Hell yeah TEAM RED BABY!! intel is jewish haha XD. AdoredTV btfo inlel!!11!

t. pajeet

yes seems logical to look at old games that run at 100+ frames with the fastest gpu you're right

Attached: 1.png (896x814, 37K)

Thats doesnt even have coffeelake you idiot shill

retarded brainded intelitard

>Intel processors from 3 generations ago.

aloha snackbar

Attached: amdramadan.png (578x644, 507K)

Not having malicious code integrated into it - FACT

nice that you call others shill when you have this saved on your hard drive

anyway you probably own a core2duo laptop

>top poozen loses to 2 gens old i7
>ayymd wins fellow pajeets
lol

>no coffeelake
Hmm wonder why hahahahahahahah

Attached: CRjDCrnwTkDGWxC5MC53PA.png (1920x1080, 411K)

lelel poozen xD

great test from "pcgamer" with the ryzen 5s above the ryzen 7

ahahahaha poozen xddddd ahaha

>yes seems logical to look at old games that run at 100+ frames with the fastest gpu you're right
Yes, how silly of me, nobody cares about
>gaming with 120/144hz monitor
>anything but the absolute latest select(not all new) games

Yeah, wow, see this is why I hate your shill guts, because you constantly try to impose what customers "actually" want and that your product is always the best for it, regardless of how many tests, sites, people prove otherwise, it just magically doesn't stick to you and you keep shilling and shilling away like clock work

actual shill appears
youve typed up a bunch of nonsense
kill yourself waste of life

Poozen is right. Complete bottlenecking shit

Attached: amd3.jpg (568x612, 66K)

epic
you showed me loser

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 4agDXFh8UkLjKHVdgRhmGg.png (1920x1080, 401K)

Nice, logical, factual comeback there, amd shill.

you're the one that is clearly an intel shill , don't know why you keep replying to me and calling me that

Post a bebchmark of ryzen outperforming coffeelake in games you retard. You still have posted one. Its even getting btfo in brand new games

Sorry I dont believe these fake nonsensical images you're posting one bit

derp derp derp kofee lek

Attached: 1.png (895x812, 37K)

>you're the one that is clearly an intel shill
Far form it, I hate intel, but I hate intel for being kikes, but I hate lying jews in general, regardless of which sides does it.
So if you think you are lying for a "just cause" you are as bad as intel.
And as it stands all the proof shows that intel is better at gaming. You have yet to post any proof against that, and I don't blame you considering vast majority of proof shows otherwise. So all you can resort to is name calling. But again I hope you understand you are the exact same cancer intel is.

>no 7700k
>no 8700k
>no 8700
>NOT EVEN 8400
Wow such good proof.

>still posting skylake cpus

Attached: 1521011297465.jpg (715x655, 45K)

blablablabla shill
off yourself worthless sack of shit 24/7 on Jow Forums shitposting

butthurt

You proved nothing with your skylake benchmarks. You are too afraid to post a bench eith ryzen facing off with coffeelake

>while shitposting and normal stuff. It will be faster while unzipping large containers and shit you will rarely do
so anything besides gayming and shitposting isn't normal?
add a v before the g for your board faggot,nobody cares about your shitty gayms and anime

looks like the intel shills are back in force with their irrelevant gayming benchmarks that nobody cares about

> gaming - FACT
stop telling lies you nigger

Just a reminder that compilers by default use 1 thread. Nothing an average dev does need more than 4 threads.
>oh but i need 4vms at once to develop
Your job is shit
Samefag

>looks like the intel shills are back in force with their irrelevant gayming benchmarks that nobody cares about
>gayming benchmarks irrelevant to gaming performance for people who primarily game
Imagine being such a terrible and desperate shill that you try to convince buyers by telling them that benchmarks that directly show the performance of the CPU in tasks they care about the most, are irrelevant.
Intel as a company is uber jews.
But AMDs fanboys/shills are utter cancer.

get a job

>that compilers by default use 1 thread.
LOL then you're using a shitty compiler buddy
go back to your JVM, nobody cares about your wannabe android-dev dreams,other people develop actual software
I am not shilling for shit faggot, you saw me posting any benchmark or talk how "perfect" AMD chips are?AMD chips have a lot of flaws(price-performance in """gayms""" that faggots like you apparently care about), motherboards are usually(middle to low of the pack) lack-lusting, BIOSes are rare compared to intel ones, lack of instructions compared to new intel chips.
On the other side, faggots like the ones above post their shitty-ass benchmarks that no one except gaymers care about and talk how they like to take it up the ass from some dirty jew that likes to scream IoT instead of "oy vey"

I'm sorry i haven't realised that the primary focus of this board was "games" and how hardware performs in games instead of pretty much anything else.
The internet is full of communities for gaymers and their stupid FPS charts, i don't need to see manchilds that pretend they're interested in technology bring that cancer atmosphere here aswell.

Gcc is singlethreaded you absolute pleeb

>'m sorry i haven't realised that the primary focus of this board was "games" and how hardware performs in games instead of pretty much anything else.
>okay guys, lets talk about what CPUS are good for games, since I will primarily be playing games I this information is relevant to me
>well these CPUS are best at games primarily
>amd shill shows up
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE Why you taking about GAYming benchmarks, don't you dare bring up the fact ryzen isn't perfect! These benchmarks mean nothing! Talk about cinebench, ignore gayming!

Holy shit I can't understand if you are autistic fanboy that goes rabbit at the mere idea that your perfect company isn't perfect. Or if you are just a desperate shill who has trouble understanding english.

Either way, learn to read or shut up and get out.

are you mentally disabled faggot? I LITERALLY SAID THAT AMD CHIPS ARE NOT PERFECT WITH EXAMPLES
I described what is not perfect about them and you still talk about your stupid-ass "cinebench" and projecting how these benchmarks are relevant to anything besides gaming
Take your "REEE" and scream it while you play some fucking games, after all, that's the best indicator of a CPU's performance, am i rite?
Grow the fuck up and go to plebbit, your spacing shows it very well

Very tempted to buy a 8700K tomorrow from my 1700.

SEETHING

>he believes the cpu-z """benchmark""" is a real benchmark

Attached: 19980-15750-19286.png (250x181, 55K)

>pooinloos in charge of not manipulating benchmark results to make things look good for them

This. It was so obvious when it got """updated""" a few days after Ryzen release.

1080p poorfag

>ryzen
>calling others poorfags

Attached: cvsfbmsfgmwrg.jpg (347x347, 13K)

No it fucking doesn't.

Attached: 1521083999251.jpg (645x729, 88K)

Amd dominated at gaming