/hpg/ - Headphone General

How to request purchase advice: pastebin.com/fYZLW7Ub

For sub-$50 headphones and IEMs, check out the infographic in Jow Forums wiki headphone FAQ: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php?title=Headphones

Headphone guide: canpicker.com/

Previous thread:

Attached: 397e8e7f8cfe45f25e013c1558b6659b.jpg (1976x2520, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

innerfidelity.com/images/PioneerSEMaster1.pdf
comicgum.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Focal Utopia master race reporting in

friendly reminder that OP gatekeeps things out of /hpg/ that they don't like even when the majority disagrees

Attached: feetonomics101.png (654x326, 20K)

cats

Attached: IMG_20180402_194117333.jpg (2340x4160, 2.25M)

Thanks for the bump!

real, chronologically earlier new thread.
This is a spam thread.
Delete your spam thread, OP.

Attached: showimage.asp.jpg (600x900, 429K)

Post what you're listening to and the headphones you're using.

flogging molly on meze 88 classics

this thread have better OP pic

Poor Bradford with his sunken chest.

Attached: 8BC4B922-5F78-4683-A7F4-C2167BE07DA6.jpg (3646x3024, 1.84M)

Friendship with chifimens ended now poodeez and snapheiser are best friend

Attached: poodeez.jpg (2145x1251, 1.57M)

>Friendship with chifimens ended
what happened? you sold it?

Who else DAPposting here?

Attached: _20180403_132937.jpg (2338x2772, 1.09M)

Riot - Immortal Soul
Headphones: DT880 600ohm

Shoes too small.

Nah it's still sitting on my desk, may sell it. I just prefer the lcd2. HD650 is also just ridiculously good for $200, it's not worse than the $1k msrp lcd2 or $900 msrp modded he500.
Thinking about selling he500 and getting a hd800

Does my mobile phone count?

Drop your shitty T50 clones and get some STAX.

reminds me of ath design

Attached: 1522787419671.png (1064x1600, 1.06M)

That would be considerably more expensive than an hd800. I really want to hear some though. What does like $1k get you in stax in the us?

Pretty sure you can get a STAX rig for 1k, no?

Butt and hd800 is like $700 or less. I said 1k because it's all the money I could muster really and was just curious how much stax really are. Excluding that model that's never shipping.

what model headphones are these?

Tchaikovsky: Piano Concerto No. 1

HD 600

>shitposters are in the containment thread
Good.

>that one footfag who reset his router 35 times

One of my local audio shops is selling a pair of Stax Lambda Pro Headphones with an SRM1-MK2 amplifier at a pretty heavy discount

are that (I'm guessing very entry level) set actually worth it? or are Stax the sort of thing only worth getting at the upper end?

Also if I where to get them is that pair enough or would I need more of a set up than that? I'd be listening via my PC which already has a pretty high end sound card in it

This isn't okay, you fucking people need to stop with the double threads. As a frequent poster here it's annoying and it's probably even more annoying to people who don't give a fuck about this thread. If there is already a thread do not create another. You posted this shit clearly after the other one had already been made.
No one hates feet more than I do but fucking deal with it you faggot.

How much?

hey op hows it feel to be late twice? are you gonna shoot up your school when your thread gets deleted AGAIN?

>unique ID didn't increase
Footfag, please stay in your degenerate containment thread while the big boys here discuss audio.

I think it was around £550 (~$770)

it must feel pretty bad to get humiliated by someone who jerks off to feet TWICE

He's not the only one who thinks it's time you should consider shooting yourself. In the head.

That's not a bad price depending on the condition, I would probably buy it. The amplifier accepts a line in from your soundcard.

Will it actually sound good like that?
using an Asus xonar stx II

Yes, most sound cards are transparent unless there's something really wrong with your PC.

Wish this thread would stay long enough for me to take """"""""draw"""""""" requests once I get home

We got more unique posters user, there is actual discussion here.

Lucky floor user with his L700.

Pioneer SE-Master1

draw an anime girl wearing a k702, dt880 and hd600 all at the same time

>Pioneer SE-Master1
innerfidelity.com/images/PioneerSEMaster1.pdf

Hmm...

Fuck this thread it has no FEET

Yeah, it's a high quality posting /hpg/, feel free to return to the degenerate shitposting /hpg/ and don't ever return.

>Pioneer SE-Master1
$2500........

Looks more like an L300 with L700 pads.

So this guy is the new gearspammer?

Those are my L300 with L700 pads.

I'd rather buy more STAX

Attached: WEB.jpg (1304x1500, 250K)

Did anyone translate that manga about headphones?

Do you have a fetish for uglies? is that why you hate footfags?

Look at the current footfag /hpg/, look at what's being discussed. This thread is quality over quantity.

That UPS guy is around the corner. Finally for fucks sake. Of course it’s raining now and I have a detached polebarn garage.

Attached: i-009.jpg (444x640, 180K)

Attached: 038E2C95-09EA-4484-A17C-9A8F8B27EFA5.png (500x280, 183K)

That UPS guy is trolling you bud. 20 mins for the last few hours kek

I don't think there are even any scans.
Some raw chapters are available online though
comicgum.com/

any /hpg/ posters speak moon? It would be cool if we do scanlate it ourselves

Thinking about it, this would be pretty cool since /hpg/ has never done a project together.

>L700 pads on L300
My man! That's the obvious thing to do.

I swear he fucking backpeddled into every hick township out here.

There he is! All that drama for a $99 volume pot.

Attached: 4E883FA2-3CF0-4CCE-93C0-5A0F07AEA93A.jpg (2672x2663, 2.83M)

>All that drama for a $99 volume pot.
user, my entire amp cost $99...

>user, my entire amp cost $99...
And it's probably better in every ways than what the Head-fi user is building.

I have closed backs with pleather pads, and I kinda feel they are a little clamped and I don't quite enjoy the 'I'n your ear'', should I get the velours? will they completely remove bass?

What headphone specifically? Velours will weaken the bass but won't remove it completely.

creative aurvana live

You should be fine, though I'm not sure which velours would fit the CAL

dont forget the ahegeo face

Cheaper than Dact or Goldpoint stepped attenuators. Upgraded to a $14 Alps Blue Velvet on my Crack and it took care of channel imbalance at lower settings. Was interested to see how this turns out. Really have the itch to build a 47 step goldpoint with dale vishay resistors but that’s some $240 plus cost of resistors. Plus it’s kinda big so would have to cut into the s.e.x wooden base etc.

I'd sure love to see this translated.

Attached: DZdlsUnVMAI4tko.jpg (2048x1617, 389K)

what about hifiman sundara?

Putting them on first time was weird for a minute, the soundstage seemed very unnatural compared to stock pads and my L700. Almost like extra reverb. After a couple days pads settled down and I started to appreciate that extra space, suits their analytic presentation. Doesn’t bring them any nearer to the Sonics of the L700, other than comfort.

I hope so, everyone should be so lucky to have great sounding tunes.

hifiman doesnt deserve to be on that image kek