I just can´t deal with this shit anymore, my bandwidth being constantly drained by this eternal update...

I just can´t deal with this shit anymore, my bandwidth being constantly drained by this eternal update, i'm probably going to pull the plug soon Jow Forums....
user will you come with me?

Attached: 5ff42996-fe45-4b36-b77e-6d64f636cae0.jpg (978x681, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zorinos.com/download/12/lite/64/
zorinos.com/download/12/core/64/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

quite literally install gentoo

Here you go, OP.
zorinos.com/download/12/lite/64/
zorinos.com/download/12/core/64/

that update is literally the worst

people don't like zorinos here. it's my daily driver for a month now and i just installed cuphead on it successfully, yay! i am not going back to ms, for good

Windows doesn't do this when your connection is set to metered. At least on LTSB

Looks promising and will take a look, thanks user

Attached: 1520132101609.jpg (210x196, 36K)

Just move to a Linux distro. Really why do you need Windows 10?

Im forced to use windows ten because my soundcard does not work on linux.

they're doing "their work" behind the scenes

This, or Dual Boot with LTSB.

Got stuck here from gaming years, windows used to have a yearly tantrum and i didn't mind, but from w8 onwards it got ridiculous
Original post is the last blow i'm taking from ms

Attached: DZOvM_uX0AA2ucY.jpg (755x548, 56K)

I've been using it since Zorin 10 (or 9?). It had a better UI before desu, and I had to switch to Zorin Lite because when they moved to v12 they made a lot of changes which made the Core edition heavier and buggier initially.
As for why people hate it is because they default to a "give us 5$ please" option which has to be clicked away, instead of offering a direct download. Plus, it's a normie distro.

video gaming

>0.05¢ have been deposited into your LostBoyOS account

gee I wonder

one of my biggest regrets in life is upgrading to windows 10 while assuming I could use it like all the previous versions of windows
>many options previous found in the control panel are completely stuck inside the 'settings' application which will not run under a custom shell program
>updates are run in a mode that users have no access to, disabling the service isn't possible--it starts up whenever it wants to.
>fucking hover select shit

File picker thumbnails

I moved from 7 to LTSB. Not looking forward to being forced a new 'feature update' in 2019 to ensure compatibility with new hardware. Buthey, every 3 years isn't so bad.

Attached: turnoffupdatesxp.jpg (419x479, 47K)

what a sight

Attached: eb5db028_20130619135425.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

You can literally disable every update download by marking connection as metered with one click on ui

I disabled updates a long time ago. No problems since.

Why do Jow Forums faggots use Windows 10?

I just have a Windows 7 install in case I need it for compatibility or gaming.

Attached: Capture.png (765x306, 15K)