Shill me a new phone

Hi Jow Forums which phone should I buy? I've been a long time Samsung Galaxy fan but haven't upgraded for a few years because most of their new features are social media/consumerist garbage (AR emojis, create your own gif).

I just want a fast motherfucker with plenty of storage with micro USB capacity and a good camera.

Was considering the new Sony XPeria but thought you guys might have a better suggestion.

Attached: UdN2r.jpg (1134x1113, 89K)

iPhone SE or 5s.

Unironically the Galaxy S9. Ignoring all the AR Emoji shit, it's great. Good specs, good battery life, built in device maintenance, beautiful screen, and a good camera to boot.

the new Gentoo Linux gPhone

if i was going to buy an Android phone i would probably get the Note. Since all Android phones are huge anyway. Might as well get a tablet with a stylus.

>smartphone
>a good camera
no such thing

Wait for the new iPhone to come out. iPhone 8 plus hardware inside of a iPhone 5 SE style body.

it's been rumored it's in the works supposedly. a few prototype pictures were leaked a while back.

Go on XDA
Find the forum for a phone with the most activity fairly recently
Use that one

Moto G5s Plus. That's all I'll say. Do your research.

>lagPhone

Attached: 1494145892020.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

Been really enjoying the Pixel 2, muh botnet aside.
Best Android phone I've ever used.

huawei p20 pro or samsung s9 if you like your photos.

Attached: Unt123123itled.jpg (486x610, 142K)

Depending on your price range
>low/mid end but still usable
Moto G5S Plus

>high end
OnePlus 5T

>top of the line
Galaxy S9+

Honor view 10 is very good and nice to the wallet

G5 Plus >G5s plus

Xiaomi Mi A1

If you're looking into Xperia, get the XZ1. XZ2 is a trainwreck of a phone.

too much bezel

Attached: image.jpg (644x800, 79K)

It's a chink spyware phone that is mapping your country's telecommunications network to give China the data it needs to shut down the communications grid if it needs to invade your country.

What's the deal with the rounded corners on the S9? How does that affect apps with corner buttons?

Attached: 1370795206218.png (820x609, 658K)

Hey man how about going just a single day without being a racist bigot

Better yet just go get laid..yikes

Hi, you must be new here. Here's your nigger faggot info packet that tells you to kys or fuck off back to le reddit and calls you a cuck because it's the current favorite insult among the other mongs.

Enjoy your stay

Is the image a photo of Riga by night?

Are you offering yourself, Chang?

Attached: 29594555_1629127930476167_8512496193460808941_n.jpg (362x406, 11K)

check out the Pixel2. I really like it.

>fast
>microusb
>plenty of storage
>good camera
You failed every single of his points

Get an iPhone 8/8+, the last phone before manufacturers lost their fucking minds. Sit back and watch the shitstorm of notches and face unlocking. Hope that by the time you're ready to upgrade they've sorted stuff out.