The Unsung King of Smartphones

>5.5” 1080p screen
>3GB RAM/ 32GB ROM
>Dual cameras with 4k video recording
>fingerprint sensor w/ home button and re-programmable capacitive buttons
>USB-C with fast charging (90 minutes from 0-100%)
>NFC included
>3140 mAh battery which can easily get through an entire day+, and can be charged fast as hell
>Did all of this in early 2017 for $230 and is now only $140
>completely unlocked so it can be used without any sodomy from carriers

How come some shitty, no-name Chinese company btfo’d all other phone makers and nobody at all cared? Even over a year later you can’t replicate all of these specs for anywhere NEAR this price.

I’ll wait if you want to try. Its only flaw is that it doesn’t have an up-to-date Android version. Other than that there is NO better value on the market. I even ordered a Mi A1 and returned it a few days later because it simply wasn't really an improvement over this.

Attached: zte-blade-v8-pro-1.jpg (660x558, 69K)

>ZTE

Attached: 1476191908813.jpg (396x381, 55K)

As long as you don't have to deal with their shitty customer service you're fine.

>Using a chink botnet

Attached: 1494353569214.jpg (4000x4000, 1005K)

Dumb frogposter

I hate to break it to you but every single electronic device in the world is connected to several botnets, including the NSA and FSB and Google. Of these three, Google is the most evil.

Soyboy

Attached: 1473896662046.png (785x757, 393K)

Yeah but according to their site, it is using Android 6.0. Which can be fine, but I'd rather have Oreo or at least Nougat.

I would rather have Android One so you get all the new OS updates, but you can't have it all. Also ZTE's customer service does suck, but for the price this phone cannot be beaten spec-wise.

I'll give you that.

>Chinese company
>probably a strange Android version filled with botnet and little to no rom support
>Chinese

Does it have FM radio?

Does it have an SDcard slot? If no, you can bin it

>[Year of premiere of xiaomi redmi 3]+2
>[capacity of battery of xiaomi redmi 3] - 25%
PROGRESS

>King of Smartphones
>anything other than the BlackBerry Passport
no

> ZTE

Nope. Boost Mobile agent here. Been working there for 7 years. AllZTE phones are shit. They are cheap because despite the enticing specs they slow down quickly overtime since the materials degrade. There are always software issues with ztes.

>5.5”

Stopped reading there. I don't need a jumbo phone hanging out of my pockets all the time.

5.5" is already too big for a phone. Above 5" it shouldn't even be called one anymore

>32GB ROM
what is the point of this

>no lineageOS support
Into the trash it goes.

Amen

>Having tight virgin cuck pants

>does it have a 4k screen?
>with amoled?
UM try again, sweetie

>3GB RAM

wtf, how do you do that? does it have 1 GB reserved for basic botnet functionality, or does it come with 7 400MB sticks included?

>how do you do that?
By making a phone with 3GB RAM? Mine's got 3GB as well

>doesn't mention what SOC
Guess how I know it's a laggy piece of shit with no updates ever.

It comes with one 3GB module.

>6.44" 1080p screen
>4GB RAM/ 64GB ROM
>Sony IMX sensor with 4K video recording
>Fingerprint sensor on the back where it should be.
>USB-C with QC.3
>In-fared remote for the lazy.
>5300mah battery which lasts me 7~10 days
>Does this for $190 USD shipped and unlocked.

There are plenty of other phones I'd get before going down to 3GB garbage, especially when Snapdildo 636 phones with 6GB/64GB can be had for less than $250 on launch.

yeah, well, what's the reason, do they have 31.5 bits to index the address space or do they literally run out of Si or is 3GB that much cheaper or what. Is a 3GB module smaller than a 4 GB one?

It's hard to choose between a Chinese botnet and an American botnet.

cheap chink customer service
marshmallow
plastic

shit build quality
you're fucked if you break it
cameras still suck
battery will start to suck very quick

t. work in phone repair shop

just get a refurbished flagship from 2 years ago

>slow down quickly overtime since the materials degrade
Lies ! Some user with material science and physics edu background told me technology wont degrade !

>for the price this phone cannot be beaten spec-wise
>HURR WAT IZ XIAOMI
retard

>5.5”
fuck off phablet

I got a used zte axon 7 about 8 months ago for 320 bucks and I mostly like it. Not perfect but great specs for the price. Great camera, screen, and audio output.

what phone do you speak of?

>they slow down quickly overtime since the materials degrade
What kind of retard told you that? I can understand the battery but CPUs among other things stay just as fast as they left the fabrication plant they only time they get slower is when they stop working

>chink
>dem bezels
>3 GB RAM
>illuminati-approved fingerprint sensor
>dual cams lol what for?
>NFC no fucking thanks

Xiaomi Mi Max 2. It's about $210, btw, not $190.

The bottleneck doesn't need to strictly be the cpu tho

>and nobody at all cared
Anybody who would have been interested in this one already got Redmi note 3 which offered more for less money in early 2016

I littorally just checked Amazon and a Mi Max 2 is $436, guys.

>has worse specs than my galaxy S6

pls stop

I see them going for anywhere between $210 and 230 on Banggood and Aliexpress. Dunno where the user found the $190 deal, could be there is a sale/affiliate code/coupon or some other shit

I see those sites sometimes, are they legit? I would probably pick one up if I could get it for $210

Or you pay 180-190 and get the Redmi Note 5. 6” 2160x1080p 1500:1 contrast screen that takes up most of the front, one of the best dual cameras, 4gb ram/ 64gb rom, 4000+ mAh battery and since it's the succesor to the NOte 4 it will get the best stock roms ever

Attached: Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-5-Schwarz-736x618 (1).jpg (736x618, 43K)

Well they're called phablets now

Yes they are. Ali depends on the seller, check to see user ratings/reviews and see if they ship form EU/US to avoid customs.

I want to make a chink phone my next phone but a lot of them don't support USA 4g lte bands ;_;

I feel your pain. There are like 20 different chink phones that make other erican based "flagships" look like garbage. All for half the price if not less. But we'd be stuck using less than 4G.

Dont forget that its cpu is nearly as good as a SD821

I don't see any reason to pick it over SGS5.

I don't see any reason to pick an S5 either.

The higher end xiaomi do. The mi mix 2 supports a shit ton of US bands in 4G.