FOUR MONTHS after Net Neutrality was repealed

>FOUR MONTHS after Net Neutrality was repealed
>fuckall has changed

You said we would have to pay extra for youtube and FREEDUMS or else be dragged into the street by the Comcast death squads by now.
Could it be that Jow Forumseddit was wrong again?

Attached: net neutrality in a nutshell.jpg (1115x586, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techdirt.com/articles/20180221/09440239275/death-net-neutrality-will-be-official-april-cue-lawsuits.shtml
techdirt.com/articles/20180117/10282539021/mozilla-consumer-groups-sue-fcc-attack-net-neutrality.shtml
techdirt.com/articles/20180116/12520539013/22-state-attorneys-general-file-suit-against-fcc-net-neutrality-repeal.shtml
youtube.com/user/teksyndicate/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should it be illegal to make consumers pay more for certain websites, especially to control speech?
If ISP aren't doing it anyway there's no reason it should be legal right?

Also ISP are waiting for certain legal challenges to expire, and for the rules to kick in idiot

its only the beginning kid. there's going to be more people shooting up Google or Comcast or whatever evil corp tries to censor the friendly neighborhood psychopath.

Attached: Sam_and_Ralph_clock.png (362x275, 181K)

>fucking everything up when the people are paying attention
You must be new here. Things change when people are either lulled into a false sense of security and not even thinking about the particular problem, or when they are distracted/engaged with a separate problem, not when they're on edge with the particular problem.

Because the repeal hasn't become effective yet:
techdirt.com/articles/20180221/09440239275/death-net-neutrality-will-be-official-april-cue-lawsuits.shtml
On top of that, there are several lawsuits going on that could reinstate Net Neutrality any moment:
techdirt.com/articles/20180117/10282539021/mozilla-consumer-groups-sue-fcc-attack-net-neutrality.shtml
techdirt.com/articles/20180116/12520539013/22-state-attorneys-general-file-suit-against-fcc-net-neutrality-repeal.shtml
So just stop reposting the same uninformed thread.

>the le EVIL DRUMPFTFTTHHTFHGF will KILL le internet anytime now
>anytime
>now ;_;

Attached: 1520756906459.png (646x655, 235K)

It was just the soylings fearmongering.

>Should it be illegal to make consumers pay more for certain websites,
No. The internet isn't a utility. Nobody threw a fit when HBO came

It was a utility. We could arguably have public Wi-Fi at this point with all the taxes we pay.

Has nothing to do with soy. There are huge powers that would love to censor opposition or make it annoying as hell to access it. We shouldn't ever roll over and let them take previously public services nor obfuscate our rights. Love em or hate em. They are aspects of our culture

Redditors love shilling for MUH FREE MARKITZ, even when corporations have demonstrated that they simply do it better. The only way they can build those oh so scary monopolies is by providing better services than their competitors. It's natural selection, which scares the soyboys.

>There are huge powers that would love to censor opposition or make it annoying as hell to access it.

You mean like they already do now?

I expected a lot of things to become copypastas, but this was not one of them.

>"hurr durr nothing changed"
>expects MSM to focus on how he's getting shafted by megacorps
nigga watch level1fags or similar, there's been at least half a dozen new ways the big lads are boning you since the (latest) anti-consumer shit got voted

Just like how Obama set up DACA as soon as he stepped into office amirite? Policy and rules take time to become enforced. Things don't typically change overnight or even within the first few months of being passed.

ITT: propaganda

go back to Jow Forums, spread your propaganda there

>there's been at least half a dozen new ways the big lads are boning you since the (latest) anti-consumer shit got voted

Such as?

you are a nigger soyboy faggot

Here's the list, skim it yourself:
youtube.com/user/teksyndicate/videos

>I used to kiss corporate boots and ass
>Look, four months have passed, and nothing has changed!
>I still kiss corporate boots and ass!

Do you know what a free market is?

>things change over night
>especially when the opposing side is still watching

You fucking idiot.

Falling for what the jews in charge of the isp told you

Trips of bad bait

>Nobody threw a fit when HBO came
No, but the FCC has always been a pain in the ass. Also, different agrument. FCC censors for morality, whereas net neutrality legally ensures a lack of censorship. Censorship with conditions is still censorship.

>that person who says everything he doesn't like is pol

Half the country is implementing their own net neutrality rules and some states are even suing the FCC over it.

ISPs wouldn't just implement NN violations overnight anyway these things happen gradually like very the anti-NN stuff that mobile providers already do which they call "zero rating" where they exempt some content providers from throttling. Like on mobile ISPs will likely start by implementing data caps with throttling after the limit has been reached and then after a while they'll partner with some services to have those services exempted and they'll begin to cut the original data cap down. Probably by offering "lower cost" plans and then gradually phasing out the original plans altogether.

>fuck all has changed
Lol no my internet bill went up $20 extra a month for no reason, no speed increase either

Not technology. Don't even go to Jow Forums just leave this site completely

A lot of ISPs have a lower promotional plan to get people signed up and after 6-12months the bill will go up.

Companies take years to make significant progress, and ISPs even longer because they are shit.

Just wait.

Literally been with this ISP for 5 years so that's not the case. "new ISP" doesn't exist

>>>/reddit/

Ironic

>I don't understand how the govt work so I'm just going to pretend that I'm right

Jesus, how fucking retarded are you OP?
Do they not teach you how the govt. works in whatever backwater shithole you grew up in? Do you honestly expect these things to change overnight? I'd actually be surprised if you can read the words that are on the screen right now, Cleetus.

no u

no, but I certainly expect it to change in FOUR FUCKING MONTHS

All i've gotten from this is a speed upgrade from my ISP, so so far, I'd say things are going pretty smoothly

I have verizon and my speed went from 7 MB to 10 in the recent month. I mean I expected this to happen to be honest. But it's funny to see all those people shut their mouths over that shitty campaign.

So, when is the repeal actually going to be implemented? Last I heard was April, nothing more specific than that.

They're having trouble getting traction since a lot of people are happy with their internet right now.

>Linking a conspiracy tard former shelf stacker instead of actually answering the question.

>conspiracy tard former shelf stacker
ooh, I like this one

Nothing changed when it passed nothing changed when it was repealed. Imagine that

Except I've noticed several instances of my ISP throttling certain sites or types of data, using a VPN completely solving the speed issues I've encountered.
Then again, it is AT&T and they've been doing this shit since before all of this.
I guess all I can do is hope they don't start throttling or blocking VPN traffic, I have no other options.
In other words; fuck off OP, you corporate shill, shit is bad in America right now and you know it.

or they do it artificially by bribing the politicians.

It still has to go through Congress

>by now
nobody said that.
ISPs are buying their time waiting for the fog to blow over.