this might be true though

System "cleaners."

zram

Windows Vista

me when I fug ur mum :^)

Pretty much this.

you're*

Is that a penis in the picture?

Yeah, it's a colorized schlieren aerodynamic visualization of the shockwave formed around my cock when I fug you're mum

downloadmorerem . com

December 1995, the German computing journal c't disassembled the program and determined that it did not even attempt to do what it was meant to do.[4] In fact, the data passed through the VxD completely unaltered so that no compression whatsoever could have taken place. The actual drivers were in fact slightly modified versions of code examples taken from Microsoft's "Windows Development Kit". Still, the program would try to pretend that it increased system resources, by silently increasing the size of the swap file on Windows 3.1 and by giving false information on the current state of the system. Even worse, the program was compiled with the debug flag on and so runs slower than the original driver from Microsoft.

XD

'download more ram' actually precedes 'install gentoo' in the sordid history of substandard Jow Forums memes, really the worst memes on all of Jow Forums. How many are there? like 4? one of them is an inane copypasta and the other involves boys shaving their legs and wearing knee-highs

RIP ssd

It will last a couple of years on heavy use. Specially if your system has plenty of RAM and rarely swaps, it will last longer.

You just reminded me to check that after I installed windows 7 on an ssd a month ago. Fucking hell.

more like cut your fucking ram in half because it's such a bloated piece of shit

Hello fellow oldfag?

Attached: r589zoYJlks.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)