Anyone know how to hack cellphones? I need some answers

Anyone know how to hack cellphones? I need some answers.

So my identity was stolen and they drained my bank account using western union. When they filled out the form they used my real phone number. When WU dialed it to confirm the transfer the call was somehow bounced to africa, and then it dialed my number. This was apparently enough for WU to authorize the transfer.

How the fuck did they manage this technically?

Attached: 1521358910515.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Hey OP, you're pretty much fucked, regardless of if you can get control of the phone or not.
I wish you good luck, though.

bump for interest

Any number of software vulnerabilities could be at play here, but chances are you got fucked by human error. Anyways, file a claim with your bank about someone fraudulently stealing your money. It may take a while.

Well, what kind of phone, and what shit did you install?

Obviously they knew about needing verification by phone beforehand, they must have already had your phone pwned before they gathered enough on you to drain your accounts. Somehow, you got some crafty phone malware. Did you root user?

bump for interest

OP here, using an iphone 6 I don't install apps from anywhere but the appstore and I haven' really downloaded anything in months. I've lent my phone to anyone even a friend to make a call for any 3rd party to install anything on it.

I know a tiny bit about how cloning sim cards work but this doesn't seem like that.

When Western union called to confirm somehow they were able to intercept the call and I got a call to my phone from Africa at the same time. They were able to forward it somehow and bounce it back? I've never heard of that happening before. Usually if a phone is cloned the original phone goes offline? 2 sim numbers can't operate on the same network at the same time. right?

Attached: 1520217545150.jpg (250x234, 12K)

probably paid for that sw7 or whatever it's called, but more than likely you're a retard who has malware

Correction: I've NOT lent my phone to anyone ...

bitcoin doesn't have this problem

literal millions have been stolen in bitcoins, except from the equivalent to "banks" so for bitcoin it's actually worse because the "banks" are getting hacked not the individual

SS7 hacking could explain unauthorized call forwarding, but it seems far-fetched to target a random user with this - unless you were perhaps very wealthy or in some way particularly interesting.
Have you been playing with people you shouldn't?

bump for interest

you're a fucking retard

and you can't attack my argument so you resort to name calling, but let me guess you can you just have a bullshit excuse not to

Attached: 707px-Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement-en.svg.png (707x530, 109K)

it's not worth attacking your retarded argument. if you can't protect your bitcoins, you deserve to have them stolen. anyone can call the fucking bank, claim it's you, and goodbye money. nobody can "call bitcoin" and claim it's you unless you're a fucking moron that lost their keys

>it's not worth attacking your retarded argument.
bullshit excuse
>if you can't protect your bitcoins, you deserve to have them stolen.
I can but the "banks" cannot
>anyone can call the fucking bank, claim it's you, and goodbye money.
this is fucking false, they can only do this with a shit ton of information about you and if you're stupid enough to let someone get all that information you deserve it, also if money form a bank is stolen it's insured, if my bitcoin is stolen it isn't

>if my bitcoin is stolen it isn't
>if
how about you shut the fuck up?

>I can but the "banks" cannot
>"banks"
what the fuck are you talking about? if you don't have control of your bitcoins, YOU DON'T HAVE THE BITCOINS
yoo only use a bank for because it's not a good idea to hide cash under your bed and you can't use it to conveniently pay for it

fiat is only insured because it's fucking worthless and infinite. governments print money out of thin air and inflation is a thing. bank bailouts. ever heard of those? why the fuck would this be allowed?

if someone steals your bitcoins, they deserve it

Transactions shouldn't be reversible, you dumb motherfucker.

>bank bailouts
This. Fuck this.

>Transactions shouldn't be reversible
why?

>why
because this way, bailouts and corruption will keep existing
are you fucking thick?

well? no more replies??

you've had the fucking answer you retard, next time post in the stupid questions thread rather than dedicating a thread to explaining basic technology to you

Odds are they social engineered your carrier into setting call forwarding for them, they well usually do it without requesting any proofs at all

What the fuck