So what browser exactly should I be using, Jow Forums?

So what browser exactly should I be using, Jow Forums?

Firefox?
>Lol no it installs some random application you can remove in 2 clicks
Firefox forks?
>Lol no if they solve your problems then they’re not good
Chrome?
>lol botnet
Chromium?
>lol freedom meme
Chromium forks?
>Lol no if they solve your problems they’re not good x2
Safari?
>Fucking macfag normie lol
Brave?
>I’m going to say its a meme but never exactly why

Attached: 149BBED2-0093-4BAC-BD75-713902267B56.jpg (810x456, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/uk/products/sony-vaio-tz/review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>still uses a mouse in 2018
qutebrowser Master Race
it has a minimal interface that gets out of your way
it has keyboard macros to do literally everything.
If you want to be a normie memfag, you can still use the mouse

I use opera. (me all the way on the right)

Attached: IQ[1].gif (720x448, 35K)

Lynx.

Heres the pure setup
>I use nightly on desktop because im used to it and also other people use my computer from time to time (otherwise id into qutebrowser)
>I use lynx on my 15 year old laptop (pic related) because its comfy and lightweight as FUCK
>I use brave on android because fuck you I like it, if i hear it gets good on desktop with as many config options AND addons as Firefox currently has, im leaving Mozz://a forever and not even sad

Forgot pic related, as always

Attached: 2018-03-11-064515_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 186K)

qutebrowser + webkit, so you can completely get rid of that chromium shit.

If I could browse and post Jow Forums from a terminal browser like lynx or w3m, I would be able to go days without opening a shit browser, only to get uni course data.

What laptop is that?

What are the advantages of Lynx over Elinks? I've been using the latter for a year now but am open to change.

A very old Vaio
cnet.com/uk/products/sony-vaio-tz/review/
Bought its weight in gold when it came out so Ill stick with it till the bitter end.
Still flies though, with a minimal install ofc
Thinking of getting a t420 and modding the shit out of it if this ever dies
Never used elinks, just tried lynx, found it comfy as fuck and everything just werks so I stuck with it

nigga i just use chrome

>cnet.com/uk/products/sony-vaio-tz/review/
Very nice laptop, love its size. Am using a T60 as my daily driver now, but was thinking of switching to the T410 because of its 16:10 aspect ratio. R.I.P. 4:3. What mods can you do on the t420?

> browses Jow Forums
> uses botnet chrome
pathetic

Attached: pathetic.png (800x450, 359K)

I haven't really looked into it much, but I heard you can load ~3TB on it and 16GB RAM which is always nice
If youre looking into it, /tpg/'s FAQ can definitely help you out

Haha, been lurkin there for a while. They've already made me pull the trigger on an x220t, x201, x230, and this t60. I also found an original IBM x60 for $40 before I found /tpg/ and I'm keeping it until it's real vintage.

Personally, my bad experience with the x230, which I have now sold, is what is keeping me away from anything above the xx10 series. Mine had a flimsy upper lid, which was just not acceptable for me, and the low resolution 16:9 screen was godawful to work on.

Happy to say though that the tablet edition is built much better in my opinion, and I still use it if I ever need to do some sketching or want to use the touchscreen. Which is quite often for taking math notes or something.

T60 is king of ergonomics, X60 a close second, only because that escape key is a little hard to press.

enjoy your chink botnet

Firefox
>botnet
Firefox forks
>outdated or botnet
Chrome
>botnet
Chromium
>botnet still
Chromium forks
>Ungoogled chromium is cool
Safari
>botnet
Brave
>SUPER FUCKING BOTNET 6.2 EXTREME EDITION
Opera
>Botnet
Iridium
>Botnet
Yandex
>Acceptable russian botnet, but still botnet
Edge
>Botnet
Lynx
>Autism
Links
>Autism
Tor Browser
>Honeypot/slow

They added the chink botnet to the apple botnetkit with googlebotnetPIs

you forgot Sleipnir

Can someone explain to me what random application Firefox installs?

>Sleipnir
Another chink botnet, and closed source.

Both firefox and waterfox record your information, including your ip to track you when you get a notification. They also look at what your extensions are doing and give your personal info attached to you when you download any extension. Do not use that botnet shit.

The Yandex browser is really good.

If you really love features, then Vivaldi is your best bet however it is a young and not perfect browser. I had bugs in it.

Edge if you believe in Microsoft and W10.

Whale browser if you want to go crazy.

Opera I would say is no good. But they offer free VPN and stuff so it might be of interest, at least in some certain situations.

No matter what arguments you use.
You can customize a browser, but at the end of the day.
Google chrome is the safest browser.
Vivaldi is the most feature-rich browser.
Yandex is the best chromium fork.
Firefox or Brave are both decent options if you don't rely much on extensions.

Yandex has patched out most of googles botnet, and is more privacy based than the intrusive chromium base it is forked from, but it does have Russian botnet, which is actually not that terrible. I mean I would really rather be tracked by Russia than I would the US. The US would use the information to control me, Russia would just use the information to improve the browser.

what should i use instead?

Ungoogled chromium or GNUIceCat/Palemoon/Basilisk forks but those are outdated, icecat gets to version 60 in may, if you are willing to wait, use ungoogled until then.

I'm not that person, but if you want to use something without no / almost no tracking. You need to use a QT browser or something like that.

I must however say that although tracking might sound horrifying, it is because of tracking you can have many of the services you have today.
Google have grown tremendously the past years because of tracking and information.

I use Vivaldi. I like it. But I'm getting too tinfoilhat about using the internet so I might switch to Brave.

ChrOpera is the best.
>Muh native vpn and adblocker
>Muh native notification
>Muh aesthetics
>Muh video pop-up

Jow Forums hates it because they think it's botnet but it has been years since the adquisition and nothing changed. Opera is still developed in Europe and follow Norwegian laws.

Attached: 1512554469122.png (1549x1055, 212K)

>Muh native vpn and adblocker
Arguably the extension-adblocker is just as good or better. VPN is not necessary for home-network.

>Muh video pop-up
The Yandex browser have a better integrated pop-up.Chrome have an extension that is decent.

In the future, Menuet OS has a browser that makes use of Dora's bend theory. The browser does not constrict to tabbed browsing, or repetitive opening/closing tabs from links. Instead the hyperlinked text/images of a webpage are already there, by pressing up top on the awning component and rotating to the selection release. Much better browsing experience, and rendering suite of other web components locked in security features, with uncompromising instant task collapsing.

The native adblocker is inherently faster as it doesn't have the limitations of web extensions as it works before a web extensión can.

What makes Yandex pop-up better? I am interested to switch to it once Chromium uses native notifications.

Iridium.

Use IE.
Your data is going to Microsoft.
But it was going there anyways.

>having to learn autistic key macros just so you can browse the internet

Ends the need for a pop up blocker or other nonsense.

Oh yeah, why doing things easy when you can do it hard way.

>using keyboard
>hard
pls shoot you`re self

Using keyboard instead of mouse in browser is like playing basketball with foot.

>playing basketball
just die fucking normalfag

Jeez, not everyone is living in mommas basement taking neofetch screenshoots all day long.