What is the best mouse and why?

what is the best mouse?

imo its pic releated or possibly some thing with less display input (thou this mouse inputs at 11ms when overclocked to 8000hz polling rate)

zowie mice are 9ms for reference Logitech g403 is 6ms most mice are 10-15ms

some are 0ms like SS ikari lazer

some are even -2ms because Japanese guy that did the tests is retarded

Attached: wmo_b.jpg (240x240, 10K)

>125hz
it definitely isn't wmo

oh and for reference even thou mice are rated at 10-15ms total lag from mouse click to display on screen has been seen to be 180-188ms by rocket jump ninja using a high frame speed camera that's ALOT of lag which makes small 5-10ms improvements seem pointless

thou its possible that his test sucked and its not actually that bad. shrugs.

WMO can run at 8000hz very easily now via a windows signed driver. no other mice can run at this speed most modern mice top out at 2500hz and cant go higher some cant even go higher than 1000hz

>>>>>>>>>>>>hz

Does it still have negative acceleration?

>what is the best mouse?
One that works properly at the time you need it to

Micky Mouse

only when it goes above malfunction speed which at 8000hz might be as high as 2.0 it was 1.5 at 1000hz

You fucking retard, the SS ikari laser was the baseline for the test, that's why some mices have negative input time in that chart.

>display input
holy fuck how can someone be this retarded

>thou
Learn to spell you medieval goatfucker.
Same mouse for me, but white and with the two navigation buttons on either side.
>tfw the microswitches are starting to go, phantom double clicks

You can get these cute little things for like a buck and they last forever

Attached: UTB8quVCryaMiuJk43PTq6ySmXXaJ.jpg (1000x1333, 79K)

A trackball

I like the razer deathadder

Not an e-sports memelord but I just like how it fits my hand

Attached: razer-deathadder-elite-logo-1500x1000.jpg (1500x1000, 89K)

Fuck you all and your Hz. I just want two side buttons.

My mouse wheel has been broken for 12 years, and I am in need of a new mouse for 12 years, just can't find one I like.

My mouse is the one in OP's pic

>windows signed driver
where can i find this?

Attached: 6eadae87c6fa5b8318639532503fd428.png (571x544, 292K)

wish they still made this, easily my favourite mouse. The plastic is great

Your pic related it shit though. Even when compared to cheap modern "gaming" mice.
Sure it's cool and enough for a old "retro" Pentium 3 build, but that's about it.

>(thou this mouse inputs at 11ms when overclocked to 8000hz polling rate)
You get the "most retarded shit posted today" award from me.

/thread

best mouse is what fits your hand comfortably and then add bonuses like preferred amount of buttons and desired weight

I will cry bitter tears when my first series sidewinder mouse will leave me, 11 years of daily use and still going strong.

Attached: 611UUjrhJsL._SL1057_.jpg (1057x823, 85K)

I always just go to a store and buy a random cheap ass mouse. They work for years. Are cheap as fuck. Expensive mouse will not make you a better player.

Attached: 02ii.png (256x136, 32K)

>Expensive mouse will not make you a better player.

Except it will.
$10 trash mouse =/= $50-60 mouse with a perfect sensor

Attached: 1522746649421.jpg (499x536, 27K)

My favorite is the Redragon Centrophorus. I got it for like $3 because I was already buying a Redragon Kumara mechanical keyboard and the site I was ordering from did a discount if you bought them together. That sale is long since over, but I'm pretty sure you can still get it for under $10. I've had mine about two years and it still works flawlessly. It's basically a chink version of the g400. Same buttons, except for the dpi +/-. It's a single button that cycles through dpi with an indicator LED to let you know what dpi you're using. Otherwise it's basically a more comfortable in hand g400 with adjustable weights.

What is the best way of living?

>what I'm driving it as that it's stupid to try and decide what the beat equipment is when each type is purpose built for what it will be used for.

>Thou
This is not a short form of "though". You're looking for "tho", if you're that fucking lazy.