/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user benches Chink Sandisck Micro SD's • Xiaomi Wiha seems decent says user • AliExpress is very useful for getting shit sorted • "If trade stops, war starts' - Jack Ma • user got a cheap band shit • Chink Lego Hitler is a thing • Bob Ross has a chink minifig as well • Halefall briefly returns with Mitu doodle Previous thread

Attached: csg surf.png (900x677, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

head-fi.org/threads/best-sub-100-chinese-earphones-hidden-gems-best-deals-and-impressions-sharing-reference-list.805930/
aliexpress.com/item/really-xiaomi/32831298833.html
youtu.be/Sonh4lHu4XE
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mijia-PVC-Removable-Waterproof-Adhesive-Stickers-DIY-Cartoon-Decoration-For-Laptop-Phones-16PCS-SET/32859255163.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it true you put this general on your resume when you applied for a social media job?

Is KZ ZSE better than ZS5 / ZST?

>Halefall briefly returns with Mitu doodle
Why is it on toilet paper, wasn't he the guy that reviewed the UGEE tablet?

Attached: 1514351979441.jpg (1024x1009, 93K)

I want my redmi note 5.

Attached: 1459885640987.png (367x321, 177K)

>buying outdated shit memes
user, don't.

Reposting my shit.

Any TV box with /csg/ meme status?

I know jack shit about them besides the x96 mini is popular.

I just want something to stream sports over acestream and watch ocasional movies.

Attached: 1508514547919.gif (420x360, 1.67M)

Also, do you guys have any interest in short reviews about fishing (saltwater) chink stuff?

I was in a bar and started doodling out of boredom on napkins

Y'know what, I'll use the ugee again and try to make something this evening

Attached: IMG_20180331_201756-01-01.jpg (1840x2069, 1.08M)

what price should I be looking at the creality cr10 mini for? I want to get a good deal

I haven't been to /csg/ for a while, did you stop using it for any particular reason? I've had it sitting in my gearbest basket for over half a year trying to pull the trigger

I actually use it everyday, mostly as a second monitor, but I do use the pen sometimes. I just haven't drawn anything in a while because I was busy with other stuff. Here's the last real thing I made with it, I don't remember if I posted it already

Attached: hammer2-01.png (1744x1496, 2.56M)

>in a bar
>started drawing pedo shit

No.

Okay

Not really. Of course, some like the Xiaomi, but it doesn't have any particularly great benefits over other models at this point.

With your requirements, it sounds like just about everything should work.

I just bought the edr2

See I might add that of course you could still make the choice between Windows/Linux x86 and Android, depending on whether you foresee other uses.

Also, you may not want to go overboard right now, in case AV1 actually succeeds to produce a good encoder & hw decoders, you may want different hardware again in 1-2 years.

Well, the x96 Mini is 34 bucks on GB right now, and I can bring it down to 23 with points, if it can cover my needs, I'm sold.

An AMLogic S905W is obviously good enough to play back some videos.

1GB RAM may be tight depending on what kind of RAM gobbling horrors your preferred apps are, but I figure one at a time should easily work regardless.

hmm

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (1218x585, 61K)

No fucking way.

I'm getting the 2Gb version.

Attached: tumblr_p3ln5qL3Bl1wni6p9o1_1280.gif (558x360, 1.62M)

head-fi.org/threads/best-sub-100-chinese-earphones-hidden-gems-best-deals-and-impressions-sharing-reference-list.805930/

Look for Bluedio headphones

Unlikely, and ZSE doesn't have removable cable.

Any nice pen tablets for PC to play Osu with?

Yes.

anyone got some decent VR HMDs?
Was thinking of this one, or even the v1 but this one seems to get a tighter fit on the phone.
It's for a redmi note 4

Attached: Xiaomi-Play2-VR-headset-wide-1.jpg (1146x560, 105K)

The huion H640P is nice and sturdy, not too big. I use it when I'm on the go with my laptop. Mostly for drawing, since I can't carry my other tablet around everywhere, and it works well with osu too.

Only true /csg/ members would draw art on free napkins at a bar with chink equipment to save money.

Can't see why it wouldn't work then. Probably will be just fine.

Google is telling me the pen buttons don't work in Sai, but this is deviant art fags and their ilk, did you get them to work?

Hold on let me try that. To be honest I never really use the buttons on the pen, but I can understand it being a serious issue if they don't work

>Look for Bluedio headphones
If he is looking for over ear then the F2 are their only over ears. You can also make their headphones over ear by changing the pads. All Bluedio headphones attach the pads to the headphones using a plastic bracket with tabs that lacht onto the earcup. You simply lift up the pad to separate plastic bracket, change the pads and clip them back into place.

Attached: IMG_20180128_145402_HHT.jpg (4000x3000, 3.52M)

Okay I tried the buttons and they work, I don't know what driver I'm using though. I do remember there being an issue when I first set it up, no idea how I fixed it though

Also, in my opinion they all sound better with velour earpads, it's comfy, makes them sound more airy and fixes the shit soundstage. They still don't beat wired cans but that's not the point of these, at that price I don't care if they break because they are cheap but still sound good. I wouldn't take my Takstar Pro82s out like I take my Bluedio cans.

Those are possibly the gayest looking headphones I have ever seen.

planned on getting the takstar 82 and an onahole on aliexpress
first time buying chinkshit as well, is there anything that I should think about outside of what is in the wiki?

Yeah, they looked like shit. I removed that headband cover and changed the pads to simple velours. They look passable now.

Head-fi has a thread for chink headphones and a thread for chink IEM, /jp/ has a thread for onaholes irc, check those out.

Which 10" or so tablet for drawfagging? I've always had my eye on a Samsung Note 10.1 with a Wacom digitizer but they're kinda old now.

Meant more in regards to actually buying on chink sites.

Get your xiaomeme stickers!

Attached: 1501190469017.png (790x2367, 975K)

>Saltwater
Yes anyway

That pepe plant looks nice

Ok, stay tunned, I'll drop some shit at the weekend.

Attached: cOLQY41.gif (728x408, 1.67M)

where?

I still have almost 8 bucks on GB points that are soon to be gone.

Recommend me something.

best "dress" socks for under $10? I've gotten some socks off of Ali for cheap and they were disappointing. I'm looking for socks that go about half-way up my shin.

Mostly comparison to locally sold item

Not a lot of things worth buying at goybeast. Mostly just knives and flashlights (if you can still get good deals with coupons).

Yeah, that's my intention, I want to give my opinion about things you can cheap out and the ones you can't.

if the buyer protection time runs out do they still do 15 days more like if you had confirmed because I might miss the last day on this shitty item that didnt arrive and was like 1 dollar.

Absolutely not
t. own both

OwO whats this? a 2-for-1? and now i totally get the upgraded tracking thing. One got all the delivery notifications from Canada Post, the other nothing

Attached: 2for1.jpg (3120x4160, 1.52M)

Dildo

>Bought mouse from Ali last week and got it delivered to Britabongland
>Get this text from Royal Mail saying that it's from CCL
Can't find the item anywhere on their site as well. Anyone else ever had this happen to them?

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-210318.png (1080x1920, 117K)

I checked AliExpress flash deals and found a "mist maker"
What the actual fuck?

Attached: mist-maker.jpg (800x800, 252K)

Quick, recommend me any xiaomi product!

100% Original Xiaomi Wireless Handheld Electric Mop Floor Vibration Scrubber Built-in 2000mAh Li-ion battery for Smart Home
aliexpress.com/item/really-xiaomi/32831298833.html

Attached: sexy-mop-time.jpg (1000x1000, 270K)

>lowest price of item is on fasttech
s-should I?

Attached: 1448293900602.jpg (538x604, 88K)

www dot fasttech dot com SLASH p/5128400 - Flowermate Hybrid X - Mouth Fedora (for weed). It does E-juice too but idc about that. Wax/dab/hash/weed does all. I shopped around for this for awhile and for the price point this seemed to be a good buy.

www dot dhgate dot com SLASH product/14mm-18mm-male-glass-bowls-with-honeycomb/374707600 dot html - Honeycomb bowl. I was using regular bowls with a replacable honey-comb or tri-spoke filter, but they eventually break from heat and they also are a pain in the ass to clean out of a bowl every 2 uses or so.

The bowl will be used in the bong i previously got from DHGate for $19. Definitely shill them for glass ware

Attached: 420Bro.jpg (4160x3120, 1.73M)

>jeff goodfellow
nigger
>po box
double nigger
im betting on a couple of dildos

Sure, why not? I just got vape in from fast tech

ahhh i get it sent to my local Post office. and i have zero online presence under my city (at least I hope).

totally forgot to blank it out, oh well. idgaf

>Sure, why not?
it's sort of suspicious that it's almost $40 cheaper than the '''official''' aliexpress store, although people have reported to have bought it at that lower price.
Fuck it, might as well try that store one time as well
Has 'authentic' in the title so surely it can't go wrong :^)

Actually fuck it, deleting it before some faggot starts texting my cell phone, LOL.

This vape came in sealed box, warranty cards and blah blah blah. Pretty sure its authentic. Only issue I had with fasttech is it took 5-7 day to even ship and then after it shipped it didnt even get Picked Up for another 1-2 days. So it took over a week to even go out. But other than no complaints. Havent tried vape yet, but its taking a charge. Gonna do some factory burn-offs and then try it out in an hour or two

In previous threads:
> Order a couple of project boxes
> 2 weeks later, tracker says seller cancelled shipment
> Ask seller why they cancelled
> No response that day, so I dispute. Accepted immediately
> Project boxes arrive.
> Seller finally responds, gives me a tracking number. It's the same one as before (says cancelled)
> Today, two more boxes arrive. Wat.

My money was definitely refunded, so now I have 4 free boxes.

Attached: more-project-boxes.jpg (4160x3120, 1.8M)

evil capitalist gwailo

Guy that bought chink headlights from other op here

You have it backwards. The ones you linked are cheap pieces of shit with outdated LEDs using COBB arrays that allow them to mix low quality leds with higher quality. You get more light with the LED headlights up front, but in a halogen PROJECTOR lense the light is not hot enough beaming back into the projector so it does not beam forward enough, so it doesn't go as far down the road.

The ones I bought like I said are very popular and current. They're sold under other brands, JDM ASTAR 8th Gen is the same one. The fans are not needed because there is a ballast in a separate box with waterproof connectors. The ones you have linked have no ballast at all and the electronics are cheaply placed in the base. I used similar ones last year and they failed after about 10 months.

Listen to this fat man here: youtu.be/Sonh4lHu4XE

At 17 minutes or so he actually holds up the ones I bought and said those ones are the best design he's seen yet.

Attached: IMG_4980.jpg (720x716, 53K)

Velour (?) bag
Right: Sub-ohm tank for e-juice (won't use unless I get THC e-juice for some reason)
Held: Flower Pod. Its way tinier than I expected. I feel like I smoke way too much weed for this tiny pod to vape and do all but w.e its an experiment. Apparently it works pretty good without the pod and just jamming weed straight into the ceramic "chamber" or oven or whatever you call it without the Pod.
Top Left: Concentrate Pod. For oils/wax/dab/rosin/shatter/distillate. Never really done that stuff but interested in trying.

The vape was an experiment and introduction into Dabs/Wax. Im currently way too chronic and probably need to Tolerance Break for a few months anyways, but in the past I've historically hated Vaporizing weed and always chose to smoke bongs.

Still curious to try this both now, and a few months from now after a Tolerance Break.

Also this is one of the only Marijuana Box Mods that I've seen actually produce "phat clouds" (LOL). I watched a lot of YouTube reviews on this and like I mentioned above it seems to be a good piece especially for the price range.

Attached: SoSmall.jpg (4160x3120, 973K)

What are you taking about niger? Almost all the stuff discussed in /csg/ threads (no dildos, food and obvious counterfeits) can be bought on GB too and at better prices than Ali stores, for example.

what a bunch of faggotry. Everyone knows GB turned to shit after they introduced the new warehouse and I quit them ever since shipping started costing more and such.

oh btw user fasttech takes a pic of your box before shipment and sends it to you, so you get that. if you wanted to be a bit of a bother you could probably ask for pictures of the unit/product box

>I purchased the yinyoo pros during the sale with the "silver" cable no mic.

Initially I was dissapointed.
I have been using the KZ ATEs and I am happy with the sound signature for mobile and casual listening.
I like to hear the bass in my music but not nigbass.

For the yinyoo pros the fit and isolation is good and even after a few hours they were still comfortable to use.

The separation of the different frequencies is good, but the bass was too "boomy".
The boom didn't muddy any of the other frequencies, vocals were still clear, but the bass was just so much louder than everything else, taking over the whole sound stage.

I tried messing with the EQ but the yinyoos still didn't sound good.

I then swapped from the medium tips to the small tips and they are sounding much better!
The bass has cleaned up and isn't boomy anymore.

The clarity is much better than the KZ ATEs, you can hear some of the background detail with the yinyoo pros that I couldn't hear with the ATEs.

I thought I had wasted 10 of my hard earned brit bongs butI can now happily recommend the yinyoo pros if your looking for a "Fun" sound signature.

However, be warned if you have any poorly ripped audio or anything that has a saturated bass line, the yinyoos pros will not hide the poor quality of the audio.

and yet i have a bunch of pending refunds for stuff ordered almost 3 months ago that never arrived (granted the total value is less than $5)

Attached: reeeeeeeee.png (912x570, 163K)

What new warehouse? They always had warehouses in China and outside (to help with import taxes), but nobody forces you from which to buy. Also you must live in a shitty country if you don't have the free shipping option. Faggot.

That shit will knock you the fuck out

>goybeast
Hm, what's this?
>google it
>did you mean GayBeast.com? Gaybeast is the #1 website with bestiality movies featuring men and animals.
Thanks Google

Any anons try the machine shop devices? Dial gauges, endmills, chucks vises, etc? What's your experience been?

Good, bad, comparable to Hazzard Fraught?

>GayBeast
fucking shit, the internet was mistake

>Almost all the stuff discussed in /csg/ threads (no dildos, food and obvious counterfeits) can be bought on GB too and at better prices than Ali stores, for example.
That's bullshit and you know it. If GB had better prices I would have used my shillpoints by now.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-04-15-33-20-352_com.globalegrow.app.gearbest.png (720x1440, 100K)

What's even better is that this user probably knew about it already to be able to twist gearbest like that

Also, now I sort of want to check them out (for scientific porpoises of course)

yea well I would but the piece of shit won't let me
Paypal just tells me my card was decline which really should not happen but I've noticed that fasttech writes the billing address as: "Ship to [name] [last name], [address]", instead of just address
amazing system

Attached: firefox_2018-04-04_23-36-29.jpg (480x80, 12K)

Why don't you go back to posting coupons on your containment platform.

bro wtf i paid for PostNL, even discussed it with the seller first, but on aliexpress it says DHL and there's a 10 digit (no letters) tracking number which is consistent with DHL. the tracking doesn't show anything even though it was supposedly shipped 3 days ago.

did i get chinked? iirc there's no way to dispute for the wrong shipping method used? DHL is gonna charge a higher fee damnit

>complains about it, but never misses the daily signup for 1 pathetic reward point
Kek, you must be some butthurt penniless kid, points worth nothing if you don't have the money to complete the full price. Cry moar, maybe mummy will notice and lend you her credit card.

How many $ does 1 good boy point equal?

Tracking can take a few days to start but it sounds like you didnt get PostNL. My recent PostNL started with RU

Nevermind, my bank was being a fucking jew as always and wouldn't let me order shit if the balance of the account would end up being under 5 bucks or so

2 cents ($0.02)

Humidifier, you out water and maybe scents in, depending on the model, and it makes mist to humidify the room

>you'd have to sign in 50 days in a row every single day to get $1 discount
What a joke

Link?

Attached: 1482327349812.jpg (458x750, 100K)

Go ahead, I've bought some knives from them in the past without any issues.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mijia-PVC-Removable-Waterproof-Adhesive-Stickers-DIY-Cartoon-Decoration-For-Laptop-Phones-16PCS-SET/32859255163.html?

just did let's see if the customs will bust me :^)

Attached: thunderbird_2018-04-05_00-03-02.jpg (432x115, 13K)

What Lego should I buy of aliexpress next?

Weed Vape user here again.
First burn-off done. The unit came about 50% charged and I charged it to full in about an hour. Unit is sturdy and looks very similar to any generic Box Mod rather than a weed-vape-"pen" (hence the "Hybrid" model).

Unit goes from 150F to 500F. THC vapes at around something in 300s I believe generally. 500F is more like smoking weed thru a vape. I saw the YouTube reviewers blowing nice clouds at 500F and more traditional "invisible" weed vapor at lower temperatures.

Pathway as far as I can tell is Isolated. They claim "fully isolated" but I think I remember a review disputing that on a full teardown. For $68 USD though it has borosilicate glass mouth piece into stainless steel into ceramic pathway that appears to be isolated. I just cant verify myself if the whole unit doesnt leak into that pathway or whatever.

Thought I might have smelled some off-gassing thru the first burn off. Slighly concerned as this is my first vape. But I'll do some more burn offs before I go too crazy.

Unit ran warm at 500F but not hot. More noticable around the pathway chamber and mouthpiece of course.

>Kek, you must be some butthurt penniless kid
autistic goybest shill go fuck yourself, Aliexpress shits all over your jewish garbage store, I have that many points because I got them for leaving fake reviews on third party sites but I never used them because goybest is shit

Attached: IMG_20180404_160717.png (720x1440, 301K)