Cheap, Reliable Android phone

Anyone know a reliable Android phone. doesn't need any frills but needs a good battery life

Attached: 1022px-Android_robot.svg.png (1022x1199, 47K)

LG aristo

Moto E4

Samsung Galaxy S3

Moto G4

Mate 10 lite

Redmi 5.

Redmi 4X

Attached: barret.jpg (480x446, 46K)

>reliable
>good battery life
Galaxy Note 7

mi6 4gb version can be acquired pretty cheap - I see no reason to spend 35% less just so you get 60% less performance and 90% less camera quality.

Peace.

asus zenphone

asus zenfone laser

It's kinda garbage.

I mean op already got few overkill phones that come cheap recommended - if he would end up with that asus suggestion - would only end proving his retardation.

LG G5

Xiaomi Redmi 4X

Xiaomi Note 4

These two.
I own a note 4 and when I use it sparely I can reach 3 full days. And generally 2 days when using it regularly and 1 day and a half with semi to intensive use.
I expect the redmi 4x to be a bit better since it has a smaller screen and a less consuming processor.

Fucking love my galaxy J7 Sky Pro, but I'm poorfag. Still, does everything I need it to do.

Moto G5 Plus
>14nm cpu
>3000mah battery
>less than $200gb for unlocked 32gb model
>idled for 4 days without charging once

Attached: 1.png (1080x1920, 141K)

Literally any phone with a big battery that you can put something like Lineage on.

you spent 200 on a phone to not use it
great job

Moto E4. Solid, cheap, great screen, fingerprint scanner, comfy.

Some Redmi phone. I got note 4 with 4000mAh battery.

Moto z any type plus battery mod...even the smallest and cheapest will beat ANY other phone on battery life by far.

Fuck off

I have a Huawei Ascend XT (H1611)
6" screen
Octa-core 1.5 GHz CPU
2 GB RAM
16GB ROM
Android 6.0.1
SIM 4G

There are a couple community ROMs available, but not a huge community like there would be for Samsung, but they're active.

I bought mine from eBay for $90. Had to use some hacky unlock company to remove it from AT&T's blacklist, which cost me $30, but it was all worth it. Pretty good phone. I'm happy. If the phone were any bigger, it wouldn't even fit in my pocket without poking out. It's basically a "phablet." Quite fast. Camera is nothing to write home about, and that's really my only complaint.