I just coded this in Python and OpenGL for u Jow Forums

I know a little about OpenGL and GLUT but ironically I'm learning Python becaus muh jobs
(minor glitches are OBS fault ¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯ )

also fuck Jow Forums for not allowing even low bitrate audio files.

Attached: pythrovpa.webm (720x450, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jxA9hu2S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your background is aesthetic
you're code is just majestic
and your post is cute as pie
I just wanted to ask.. Whyy?

holy shit it's a 6 sided square how did you make that

user thats called a cube.

I knew you all would make fun of me.
I had to use Python instead of glorious C because I am practicing for a job interview this Saturday.
Wish me luck anons. If I get the job I'll make any animation you want.

Attached: pythonanime.jpg (250x367, 28K)

I don't know. I am on meds because I'm prone to seizures. Maybe is that.
Or maybe is my autism. I'm also tired.
Anyway thanks user. Here you have my comfy wallpaper.

Attached: mymiku.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

>UNREGISTERED

Attached: 245643245802094592.png (112x112, 8K)

>also fuck Jow Forums for not allowing even low bitrate audio files.
No fuck you for even suggestiong this I don't want to randomly hear shit all the time on Jow Forums. Go to /gif/ if you want sound.

share your code?

>I knew you all would make fun of me.
>I had to use Python instead of glorious C because I am practicing for a job interview this Saturday.
>Wish me luck anons. If I get the job I'll make any animation you want.
so instead of actually preparing yourself for practical interview questions relevant to python, you decided to create lmao, good luck you're gonna need it

>I just coded this
as an actual programmer it makes me cringe when people say
> I'm a CODER
> lol you can CODE??
> what r u CODING RIGHT NOW???
i really hate normies throwing around CODE :DDD as a verb, it just sounds dumb as fuck

Gotta say I love it user

Attached: 1522881113758-g.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

better than "sir please send me the codes to my email [email protected]"

i just programmed this

>but ironically I'm learning Python becaus muh jobs
I'm kind of interested in what the job market is for Python and why the fuck is so large.
Is all of it just Joomla shit and web apps or is there anything else?
disregard ruby column, sample size was small for it

Attached: Capture.jpg (883x635, 61K)

Thanks ;_;

use Atom
come to the bloated side of the force!

It's heavily used in industries, it's becoming so popular that ((Google)) is trying to replace it with "Go"
I hate Joomla and those hueg web-deformations, for web applications I liked RoR, and in the case of Python the most popular web framework is Django which is not bad.
But I really like the power of Python and the simplicity it has at the same time. It's the best language for any kind of scripts, no doubt about it.

Attached: Hina Kagiyama.gif (384x384, 218K)

pycharm is the best python IDE

Django was the name, not Joomla. Thanks

>needing an ide for something this simple

I use it on my job because it has a modbus library and is not C/C++.

Too much bloat, kdevelop is the better.

I either use VIM or Sublime.
In the last job as a Java Enterprise Edition backend programmer (I hated the job), everyone used NetBeans on Windows and I was the only who used Eclipse on Debian. I know everyone hated me.
It will happen the same if I start using Vim among one of my bosses which surname ends in Jacob.
I also have to get a Electroencephalography today. I already said I'm prone to seizures. I'm so tired of this corrupt system...

Attached: 896238021_preview_kanna_kamui.jpg (500x500, 34K)

>I know everyone hated me.
With good reason, eclipse is shit.

t. faggot who uses Netbeans even for PHP, Javascript and Python.

no u

Post the code if you're still here user

Congratulations, user. I'm so proud of you. I am going to print this out and hang it on my fridge. Right on the fridge.

>python
oh gosh darn, it looks like we need yet another interpreter!

Attached: meme.png (347x178, 11K)

isn't GLUT really old?

I'm here until some doctor will connect things to my head to say I have brain damage or I'm retarded which I already know

here you have user pastebin.com/jxA9hu2S

why my friends at Jow Forums don't care I have to get an EEG, it's t-technology related too

Attached: kamuinooo.gif (540x300, 1.5M)

Thanks

make a 3d operating system on top of opengl or vulkan using a real language like c++

I really hate neckbeards throwing around PROGRAM :DDD as a verb, it just sounds dumb as fuck.

that's cute, user

Literally the example code
Nothing serious but congrats i guess ?

dubs and OP has to keep the anime girl in the program for the interview

rolling

Learn C++ of you want to get serious about graphical programming. Good start though user

Thanks, I'm at the hospital atm.
For real I read the OpenGL Red Book when I was like 17 and I did some "cubic maps with textures walls, dynamic lighting, fog, loaded meshes from Quake 2 (MD2 files) and you was able to move around with the arrow keys, all on an old Slackware distro (maybe 10? IDK).

Don't bully me please, I am codin- I mean programming in Python because I have an event/exam about Linux/networking/Pyaboutthis Sunday, because even if I worked with C, BASH, sockets, low lvl debugging, Cisco ASA, PIX, etc. on old FreeBSD servers and helped the company Telmex Argentina stay alive for 8 years until the company Claro bought it, I have been unemployed for 4 years.

Sorry for the rant.

Attached: 20171201_193555.jpg (2560x1536, 1.11M)

place code on github

Google uses Go for places Python isn't fast enough and a rewrite is cheaper than throwing more hardware at the problem. Things like IPFS and Syncthing work quite well in Go.

>dude using $xyz sucks
>what why do you make that from scratch? there's $FrameworkOrGameEngine y'know
>lol your technology is so out of date

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "gopengl.py", line 2, in
from OpenGL.GL import *
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'OpenGL'

Did you dead?

>#!/usr/bin/env python
please use #!/usr/bin/env python2 or #!/usr/bin/env python3

shiro.. is that you?

>glBegin
Disgusting. Use buffer objects and bind it to the GPU, you're redrawing the cube cpu side every single frame.

ubi se i svoju obitelj, k thnx

i just programmed this lambo in my garage

>programmed
>in python
HAHAHAHAHAH

No, this is the worst and most bizarre strange of all my life

and Jow Forums is the first place I'm posting this; I got diagnosed Bipolar Disorder II with Convulsions, with severe depression.
I have... how was it called? non focal epilepsy with neurotransmitter disorder of proteins and brain plasticity disorder.

My family and doctors are throwing me pills like Lyrica, Diazepam and Venlafaxine.

I'm gonna die soon probably, so instead of keep programming I'm gonna read about philosophy and that sort of stuff.

Attached: sleepankini.jpg (381x124, 12K)

I love you, user
Thank you for the gift that you made.

Attached: 1517991318587.jpg (2366x1700, 659K)

>I'm kind of interested in what the job market is for Python and why the fuck is so large
It's used a fuckton in research. My personal neck of the woods is ML, where Python (and Tensorflow) reign supreme. There are a ton of high-performance libraries that are essentially Python bindings for C/sepples code.

Thanks. I changed my wallpaper for my final weeks on earth.

Attached: newdawn.png (1440x900, 903K)

I don't mind dying, I think of the people close to me, my small family, that would suffer a lot if I just die; honestly, I wouldn't mind. I don't believe in any religion at this point, and I know I'm extremely smart, but... so what? the world is made by people with money, not by smart people. Smart people can survive somehow, people with power and money rule the world, welcome to Capitalism 101.

I really don't care about politics at this point... Communism, NatSoc, Capitalism, any social construct.. if you ask me in what I believe, I would say SPQR. But we won't go back to Greater Greece ever again, so I don't care.
I like reading books. I have developed a hate/respect to Jews because of their position in power and manipulation of media; while being evil, they are extremely smart. I believe Auschwitz happened, but no way 6 million Jews died. But 1 million? maybe, but.. who cares the number? the point is they were treated like shit, worse than slaves, and they had to outsmart the Nazis to keep being alive; maybe that event made them act like they do now and they hate humanity and want to control? I don't know. Are they still seeking revenge for what happened? I don't know. Is their cause just? I don't think so. But who REALLY knows? There are lot of literature, most of them contradict themselves. But the point is that there is a lot of literature, and most of them seems to point somewhat "humanly possible" what the Nazi regime would have do if they wanted freedom from banks, propaganda, and lies.
Both sides contradicts themselves, so, at the end, I wasn't there, I am just living a post WWII world where power rules everything. And now that I know that I am not mentally "normal", I will just seek pleasure, at least for some time.

Attached: amexcards.png (371x493, 327K)

bump

keep coding and making random shit like this autist user, you are cool

i hate this earth, im sorry OP, you should have been born on a different planet, maybe you'll be reborn elsewhere. good luck through whatever happens after you pass

Attached: 1403608281209.jpg (1680x1050, 333K)

are you still alive OP?

that thumbnail looks exactly like Cell when he was about to explode

I will cherish your cube forever OP
;_;7

how kind of you to wish him good luck!
You can do it user! Keep trying and doing your best!