Give me a multi milliondollar idea right now and I'll have it made in two years

Give me a multi milliondollar idea right now and I'll have it made in two years

Attached: 1518231804013.jpg (480x480, 177K)

Anti aircraft missile that can be constructed with off he shelf components.

Anime that doesn't suck

A mobile phone but with zero physical buttons or ports. 100% wireless.

Uber for diapers.

A social network that you have to have a camera pointing at you 24/7.

Write an Unix-like OS, that will be compatible with Linux drivers, Linux executables, GNU corelibs, Windows NT drivers, WinAPI, Windows executables. Open-source, from scratch. On assembly or C, other languages are not allowed.
And using any existing kernel is not allowed as well.

iPhone with a battery over 3,000 mah

You could squeeze it to turn it on.

a robot you can sexually impregnate

Oh. And this should fit on 2.88 diskette, and be compatible with 286 cpu.

Tinder for the homeless

but fingerprint readers aren't buttons so there's that

A juice machine with proprietary juice bags

An app for phones where you can talk to people near by over Bluetooth. Give it channels and make it very easy to use. Normans won't realize that it's just a shitty CB radio.

It's called burn barrels

There is something like that it's in the f-droid app.

Irreversible virus that kills off people with a dark skin, but try to make it where it kills off not only just niggers, but douche bag tanners, kurry niggers, chinese, and sand niggers. Keep the Japanese and koreans though, only thing with koreans is if you make the virus for this specific range of genes you have to keep the north koreans, that's ok though because we'll bomb them.

We'll effectively rid the world of cancer and aids.

You can do the jews to but I kind of feel they're keeping the world go round even though they're corrupt.

how about a sexdoll that can roll over from her side of the bed, mount me, and ride me in a way that my autisitc brain will forget its not a human being. All you are asking for is a jirating fleshlight that siphons off your cummies to a synthetic womb.

I am fucking paying it.

(This will be a multi-trillion idea though, if you get caught just know the sacrifice you'll be making for mandkind. Humanity will remember you as the hero forever. Don't you're about cucks trying to reconstruct the genes, they're idiots so nothing will happen.)

Machine learning based predictive maintenance on remote oil pipelines based on distributed LoRa IoT sensors

an user snapchat that geotags images and makes them publicly viewable in a certain proximity determined by viewers gps.

Do he opposite of and make a good new flip phone. Durable, long battery, and simple interface. It'll make 10 dollars guaranteed.

But who will produce all your goods then?

It's called AIDS

AIDS can spread to white as well. We need to modify AIDS, so it kills niggers faster, yet doesn't effect whites and some yellows.

Koreans or Japs, let those chinks handle it, they're probably more competent.

Hell if I know but those youtube tech videos were pretty neat that are 10 years old.

Make a kyubey-like creature, then use the energy generated by the magical girls.. to generate actual electricity.
You can get away with it if you market it as "clean energy".

An algorithm for placement of shipping containers on a cargo ship that will maximize priority and weight distribution.

reality simulator, complete with bumps, bruises, and searing disappointment.

Attached: 4481511.jpg (225x225, 20K)

An impregnable anus.

a semi normal laptop with a mechanical keyboard

Sell it to amazon or spacex

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 350K)

Dont some straights avoid vagina to A) Different feel, B) Avoid getting the vag goo goo pregos

Nobody here has had sex.

Fpbp

Attached: 29570738_954561668047231_1119229375678655795_n.jpg (750x768, 76K)

A mobile phone but slightly thicker so it can house a more powerful battery, and maybe a thin heatpipe sinking to a metal backplate.
No spyware. And reasonably priced since you didn't need to engineer it to within an inch of it's life.

girlfriend printer

Dora's bend theory in the future abstractly states a viewing(s)/response(s) to points of memory along a unobserved curve of memory stallings. Tabbed browsers are laughed at in the future, the opening/closing is ridiculous. The browser needs to scan all links on a webpage in order as parsed. The address bar(bottom or top) is a awning type component that can be spread out, or collapsed by pinching. Once is extended, a rotatable link collection is already there with thumbnail/icon; and release while highlighted opens the link. The tabbing is not present, however the already visited links on swipe right drawer. This type browser software technology makes use of instant web component collapse. Each type server response is in a virtual sandbox type environment, where no hanging occurs, pop ups can't work, and port communication bind layered to static collection calls only. Menuet OS is being built right now.

god that nigga looks sexy as fuck
im popped the biggest bona eva

An ethereum ico for female diversity

This.

>Forked version of Anrdoid that has no Google Play Services and runs only various streaming apps (Spotify, Google Play Music, Apple Music etc) and has a built-in local files player that it's fully capable of many different codecs
>E-Ink display, physical buttons to move
>Downloads signed .apks of the users chosen streaming service to handle software updates, pretty much only time the wifi is used (might have it only connect when plugged in to a computer?)
>last.fm integration in settings
>God tier battery life
>High storage capacity
>SD card
>USB-C
>$120-$160 price range

Was dreaming about this last night desu. Thinking it could be like an iPod Classic, only capable of downloading and streaming at a very basic level. No Google anything except checking for signed .apks (no playstore either). Litephone uses a somewhat similar fork of Android

A buttplug with wireless connectivity. Sends data directly to your phone.

Protective 'netting' for buildings/vehicles to protect/deflect RPGs.

Bluetooth subwoofer buttplug.

now we're talking lets fucking do this

i2p blockchain enabled bluetooth subwoofer buttplug with software written in Rust

The fucking VR protocol that we've been dreaming of for years. A standardized virtual world in which anything's possible, like HTTP but for the land inside cyberspace.

OR
Anime which sucks ;^)

already been done, there was a court case that settled against he sex toy manufacturer for breech of privacy

not even joking

>blockchain

Attached: stock-photo-fund-it-money-background-financing-funding-164842529.jpg (450x470, 71K)

An imageboard that shitposts by itself

I'm pretty sure if someone's close enough to connect to you over Bluetooth you're in at least shouting range of them

External online game cheating device that taps into your network and interprets signals being sent between client and server, then displaying data on a separate screen to minimize risk of anti-cheat measures detecting it.

cheap circular slide rules made out of three pieces of plastic and two stickers

Robot parts (sets/blocks of sensors, actuators, etc) that connect to eachother with USB. code included. (Example: camera with code that makes a mesh of the room (this exists, microsoft does it w Hololens), sends it to your 'CPU set/block' to be used by other software)
This way people can easily build their own robots with no/minimal programming, they just have to build it like they're lego blocks, configure and give it a goal.
It's like building your own computer except it's a robot.
Create a standard and a platform and open source it all for the community to make their own blocks and write their own software that works with the platform you made.

Why not 5 ampere hours?
>cat s41

Apple users aren't strong enough to hold a phone with a battery that heavy

Attached: 1518071774725.jpg (500x342, 47K)

Easily serviceable computers running a good normie-friendly Linux distro. Marketing focused on privacy and the ability to run windows programs. AMD dedicated graphics so users can game without worrying about shitty nvidia compatibility.