Wife

What country are these girls from? Are they considered hot there? Will they marry a 170cm guy? I need a wife.
>inb4 manlet mockery
>inb4 abuse and derision
Jow Forums pls help

Attached: girls.jpg (931x931, 71K)

Attached: IMG_2305.png (750x1334, 1.37M)

>170 cm
What is that in actual units?

Attached: 1538001340510.jpg (1200x700, 265K)

slavs
probably have STDs
if you're rich they'll marry you in a heartbeat
expect drunken abuse though

if you’re a manlet, accomodate for height differentials and see it done. FAG.

t. 6’ and grandmother was 5’

Ahahahhahaha GTFO manlet dwarf

They have the look that says 'I don't have a personali-heehee'.

Attached: 1527278546536.jpg (300x300, 31K)

>170 cm is about 5' 6"
LofuckinL
Manlet

Attached: 1536173622125.jpg (672x1022, 264K)

>A leaf insecure about his height trying to kidnap a QT norwegian
How about you make yourself die instead?

They're from Norway, quite generic scandi blondes. Many of them start declining in looks in 20s if they are partying and drinking type as lots of them are.

>I need a wife

Hope you like feminism if you want a scandi girl. It's a default.

Norwegian girls wear UGLIEST fucking makeup masks oh my GOODDDDDDDD

Why do these dumb bitches think that is attractive?!?

>accomodate for height differentials and see it done
what did he mean by this

170cm = 5'6" in real units

If I remember correctly, these girls are Norwegian. They are considered above average but nothing spectacular. They will marry you if you've got plenty of money and you're fun to be around BUT remember this: It is nearly impossible to find an attractive Scandinavian girl over 16 who Hasn't had sex with at least five guys.

Attached: 47c.jpg (816x640, 53K)

Where do I get a generic scandi wife who isn't a feminist? Besides, as long as she hasn't taken many cocks already, I can mold her into a redpilled waifu.

This

>It is nearly impossible to find an attractive Scandinavian girl over 16 who Hasn't had sex with at least five guys

Attached: pepe brownshirt.png (805x1000, 213K)

Norway and no they wont marry gooks or hapas or pajeets

I'm relatively handsome with Aryan phenotypic expression

>At least 5
Sven those are 90s numbers

Wakeup

where do I find a white waifu who looks like OP pic but who hasn't been fucked so many times? Anywhere in Eastern Europe? Tell me it's not hoblets

Correction: With Five muslims and blacks

170cm is 5´7" not 5´6"

>It's illegal to kill people like you in front of her as a summer job

Attached: C7986005-D45E-4C86-95A1-96B3B3E66618.gif (500x281, 999K)

>Where do I get a generic scandi wife who isn't a feminist

You're asking for something that's next to impossible. Maybe some hardliner Christian community, but they will still be more feminist than your average devout Christians elsewhere.

depressing

Attached: education.jpg (535x796, 73K)

They look Swedish or Norwegian.

In the barrel of a loaded gun

Your eyes will adjust to the dark tube after a few minutes and then you'll see the bright blonde flash

Then kys

Welcome to Earth bitch

tfw some anime poster with autism shits up your thread with gobbledegook

Omg, I am so sick and tired of it. It honestly makes me want to throw up, with their ugly ass gook faces constantly. I have considered quitting Jow Forums because it annoys me so much.

theyre norwegian.

No
Fuck off, stay away nigger

best place in the US to find scandi/germanic women? I'm moving to the US in a month and can choose any area of any state except SF and NYC basically
FUDD :DDD WHERE SALTY LICORICE :DDD

I blame the chinese. They are in an all out effort to subvert us into communism. From Dianne Feinsteins Xi connected KAVANAUGH V FORD to their increased presence in Hollywood movies all the way down to shitpost images on Jow Forums. Nothing is out of their reach.

Fuck off leaf. You are not invited.

But they will happily marry niggers and Arabs right?

So most of scandi girls are thots

Come to Texas and wear a bullseye

At least they make bad wives/mothers

It is true, I also noticed this, some seem to be automated bots. The yellow jews...

>Come to Texas
I don't want to get hit in the crossfire between the cucks and the narcos who occasionally cross over

Minnesota has them, but Id go for Utah honestly, or some christian place

That's just a cheerleader effect. None of them is high than 6/10.

how do you know this?

Norway, yes they are good looking and demand a lot.

1, 2, 3, and 4 are all quite cute, is that really a 6/10 where you're from? damn

Why not? We could save a QT from being kidnapped and help you kys atthe same time!

Attached: 227ABB5F-D272-4026-9959-51B0195856D2.gif (450x251, 1.95M)

I am of Scandinavian heritage and I have ancestors who moved to Minnesota. Minnesota is supposedly filled with us...

They are 6 or 7 in Scandinavia MAX.

>This is a 6/10
It's like you want your land pillaged and your waman raped again...

at least?
Bad wives and mothers sounds like shit mate

>What country are these girls from?
too ugly for german girls.
they are from sweden or something like that.
nordic girls have ugly faces.

>getting digits with anime
god has forsaken this place

>too ugly for german girls.
German girls all have man jaws and are very plain in the face, how can you suggest this, user?

Euro Stacies can make your life such a nightmare you will pray to be alone again.

And what about russian girls are they ind of thots? or they have respect for themselves.

>best place in the US to find scandi/germanic women? I'm moving to the US in a month and can choose any area of any state except SF and NYC basically
Literally kill yourself

And that is why the west declines

Beware of marrying the white shedevil

weird

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 18.13.22 PM.png (1054x842, 435K)

why the vitriol user?

Down here

I am God

Attached: 0B1CA2DF-8B3D-4732-9457-19269CDF36AA.gif (540x301, 2.99M)

Fine beaner if you round up its almost 5'7"
170cm/2.54= 66.9291339 inches
66.9291339/12 inchesperfoot = 5.57742783
5.57742783 - 5 ft = .57742783 * 12 inches per foot = 6.92 inches
Height is 5' 6.92

They are not stacies, they are average looking.

Russian women are incredibly beautiful, Russian and Ukranian most beautiful in the whole world, almost every 10 I have seen was Eastern European...

>Russian women are incredibly beautiful, Russian and Ukranian most beautiful in the whole world, almost every 10 I have seen was Eastern European...
most russian girls I see are babushkas, it's obvious that by age 25 they'll be grannies

by living here you fucking clown

Anglos + Frogs don't mate with Nords, this is one of my primary principles

Americans think Slavs look like that? LOL, those girls are Scandinavian. Slavs have obvious Mongoloid features.

got any pics of typical german women? idk I think you are biased and jealous of beautiful scandi girls who are aryan and not slavic rape babies

But they act like thots or they are waifu material?

I hear they're all gold diggers

calm down mate

Nordic girls look like angles untill they hit adulthood, when the VIKING
JAW thing kicks in.
russian girls will be femine and submissive if you've got money.

Traditional family-values usually. But they are crazy.

Did you miss the world cup or something? Russian women make American women look like virgin nuns in comparison. Russian women are literally the sluttyest women on earth.

Attached: 15305028145360 - Copy.png (1117x1428, 1.61M)

>when the VIKING JAW thing kicks in.

Attached: 76c.jpg (672x434, 21K)

you got me. i only have pictures of avril lavigne on my pc. fucking canadians i am so jelaous

Attached: 007.jpg (908x1080, 180K)

Depends on their living patterns, if they don't drink or smoke, and also eat healthy, they stay young very long.

Attached: normal.png (604x571, 621K)

hmm, but then my children will be half-blyat and I can't have that. On second thought perhaps I'll take what I can get.

But aren't they gold-digging whores?

Yeah russia is filled with abortion, divorce, alcoholism and sluts. People think just because there was a nominal restoration of 'Russia' they went back to Tsarist values. But those values have been utterly destroyed.

>beady-eyed Anglo / Frenchman fantasising about which superior race he's going to contribute to BEADYing

it's a proxy

Spic type craziness?

REEEE mods leave blacked threads up but move this one

It's off-topic tbf

What are you then?

I demand equal justice under the law! AM I BEING DETAINED

jewsa

In the western parts of Russia we have a lot of qt blondes. Many of them look like girls in this pic so by my standards they are quite average. There's one interesting thing. In a small towns and villages you can meet truly 9/10 blondy schoolgirls who unlike their contemporaries from large cities, are quite trad, conservative and most important loyal. By the age of 17 they gonna fall in love with some ugly redneck Ivan and love him for the rest of their lives. So u better find qt county school girl before she meet her Ivan or become some sluty student in shitty Moscow or Saint Petersburg universities.

>. There's one interesting thing. In a small towns and villages you can meet truly 9/10 blondy schoolgirls who unlike their contemporaries from large cities, are quite trad, conservative and most important loyal. By the age of 17 they gonna fall in love with some ugly redneck Ivan and love him for the rest of their lives
can I acquire one over the Internet?