Infested with advertisements

>infested with advertisements
>forcibly installs broken updates without your consent that fuck up your PC
>is a bug infested pile of shit that crashes multiple times a day for no reason even on brand new computer
>inconsistent hideous UI
>drains battery like a motherfucker
>high disk usage. always doing some useless shit in the background
>CEO is a poo nigger
>constantly annoys the fuck out of you if you don't use Edge or any Microsoft services
What the fuck happened to Windows? Ever since XP it has become a telemetry spyware buggy piece of garbage that looks like it was engineered by 12 year olds. Everything is inconsistent, bloated, and broken. Fuck this garbage OS it's nothing but a shadow of its former self.

Attached: windois.jpg (474x296, 6K)

Thanks, we were due for another one of these threads.

If you want a windows system that work just get a Windows 7 ISO and make a bootable with rufus.

-You can turn off ads
-You can turn off updates too, but I havent had one fuck up my pc in the 2+ years I've had it
-Can't remember the last time my computer crashed
-The UI is inconsistent I'll give you that
-Can't speak to battery life personally, don't use a laptop, but I imagine you just haven't changed any of your power saving settings
-Current disk usage is at 0%
-CEO is indian, I agree there
-Literally doesn't say anything ever after you make another program the default program

Literally all your notable points are false except for the UI, and the fact that you think the CEO is actually making design/technical decisions for windows just shows you're a complete moron.

>-You can turn off ads
Until MS turns them back on with an update
>-You can turn off updates too, but I havent had one fuck up my pc in the 2+ years I've had it
Can't wait for MS18-054
>-Can't remember the last time my computer crashed
My laptop bluescreened twice within the last week, and updates broke themselves.
>-The UI is inconsistent I'll give you that
>-Can't speak to battery life personally, don't use a laptop, but I imagine you just haven't changed any of your power saving settings
Battery usage is actually fine.
>-Current disk usage is at 0%
Except when explorer.exe decides that now is a good time to use 30% CPU (on a beefy workstation laptop) and 40% of your drive I/O for a few hours.
>-CEO is indian, I agree there
>-Literally doesn't say anything ever after you make another program the default program
The amount of man hours in my company that are wasted on rebuilding laptops that windows murdered is non-trivial.

Semi-related, but are there any downsides to upgrading to Windows 7 (from 10)?

I miss it.

I've used w10 since it came out and none of my settings have changed. And I turn everything off that I can and update.

>dual boot
>a week goes by without booting windows
>decides to boot windows
>windows goes apeshit
>everything goes 100% usage

why?

>Literally doesn't say anything ever after you make another program the default program
Are you fucking blind? IF you change Edge to Chrome it will consistently nag you that Edge is more superior. OneDrive is also equally annoying.

>the fact that you think the CEO is actually making design/technical decisions for windows just shows you're a complete moron
While the CEO tends to focus more on the financial aspect of the business, he also plays a big role in overseeing all the departments and daily operations of a company. What he says goes so yes he does play a huge factor in the final design of the product. Moron.

>You can turn off updates too, but I havent had one fuck up my pc in the 2+ years I've had it. Can't remember the last time my computer crashed
Lies and deceit.

>Can't speak to battery life personally, don't use a laptop, but I imagine you just haven't changed any of your power saving settings.
Have tried changing them and it doesn't do jack shit. My battery is in perfect condition too.

>Current disk usage is at 0%
Lies

yup Im just a filthy liar

Attached: lies.png (668x597, 41K)

photoshop

wrong

>even with all of this shit
>you will keep using it because your one game needs it's shit API

Attached: 1521635741456.png (645x729, 105K)

Works fine on my computer

Smells like an user error.
Let me guess. You installed a shit program that promised that it will de-botnet windows but instead it just sends it to diffetent botnet or doesn't do anything.
Also aside of f2p games from appstore i literally haven't seen an advertisment in win10
I use Firefox as a default browser. And never once had this "edge is superior use it" beg from OS.

Attached: 1ggf3oFJmicR8o_gWUPeBxw.jpg (800x687, 50K)

Have you considered upgrading to a SSD

Contribute to ReactOS to get it delivered faster. It looks like it will be a decent replacement.

yeah pretty sure thats not photoshopped and hes just running a SSD,i use one too and mines at 0-1% right now

You have a bitcoin miner running in the background

Win 10 runs faster than Win 8.1

The rest of the shit you can sort out, except for the updates. Not giving me the option is balls out retarded (especially since a forced update makes my system unusable, it fails even on a fresh install)

Nice try CIA nigger

May be for the last version of DirectX if you play game. Else upgrading to Windows7 is 100% improvement

GPU performance goes down So gaming, running neural nets and crypto mining will be slower on Win 7

>installed win10 once it released and still use it
>never clear or maintain it
>updates never broke anything
>haven't seen a blue screen
>haven't seen a single AD (in explorer or start)
>never been forced to restart after update (you simply choose to restart/shut down without updates)
>all works just as good as first day
if even "Jow Forums hackers" can't handle this OS then who am i then?
do people really need 300IQ to use windows 10?
feels good to be smart unlike poor loonix pajeets

I would pay so much bitcoin for a version of windows 10 truly aimed at programmers and power users.
Hell even their latest server OS spams update notifications which fuck up the UI automation tests I tried to set up at work.

Attached: richi.jpg (753x565, 43K)

Why the fuck are you using Windows then?
GTFO of windows.

>run a full screen program on windows 7
>my other 2 monitors go blank

nice OS lmao

I just write off these posts as a paid pajeet shill at this point.

The shitskins make money spamming threads with them, and I ignore them. I guess we both win out. Would be even better if we had ID's so I could filter out all their paid shilling.

macOS High Sierra does not have this problem

This. I'm dual booting as well, and whenever I do Win10 decides to rape my HDD at 100% for a hour straight

indexing and updating stuff, even LTSB N have this issue. It is just botnet collecting summary data about your work

enjoy the never-patched backdoors senpai

you can prevent downloading of updates in group policy. works in enterprise and enterprise ltsb

>infested with advertisements
>forcibly installs broken updates without your consent that fuck up your PC
>constantly annoys the fuck out of you if you don't use Edge or any Microsoft services

None of these are issues in Enterprise, cannot argue with the rest thou.

One of the reasons I moved away from windows

It's not isue in either version. Family is using home (pirated 8 upgraded to 10)
I Myself use Pro because i accidently bought the key for that.
I haven't seen any of these happen.

which service is a bitcoin miner?

it has advertisements tho. even on the lockscreen desu

Show me.
I haven't seen one

wtf is wrong with your gpu
never happened to me
>win 8.1 is slower than latest 10 build so 7 must be even slower
Figure out your mistake

Do any if you faggots even use Enterprise LTSB, even I found out about from Jow Forums and I'm surprised to not even see it mentioned in this thread.

It's literally the only acceptable Windows 10 edition, no spam, no preinstalled crapware, no feature updates.

You still have a little telemetry going on and it's still Windows but fuck it's better than the consumer versions

it's not illegal to install windows 2000
there's also reactos but I bet it's pretty buggy (never tried using it)
Windows 7 is also worth using IMO