Run by whites

>run by whites
>no ads in their operating systems
>literally UNIX
why aren't they /ourguys/?

Attached: aqua_was_comfy.png (1102x1289, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.apple.com/opensource/
opensource.apple.com/
support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they are not autistic enough.

because of every other reason that was not mentioned in the OP

because all their ads feature groids or goblins

Not open source.

nigger kike gook

No loli wallpaper as default.

developer.apple.com/opensource/

MacFag here, love the OS but their hardware has gone to shit. Literally no single current Mac is worth considering hope they unfuck this or I'll get a Hackintosh Thinkpad.

Extremely expensive, extremely outdated hardware, extremely expensive outdated hardware. Apple Stores always smell like walking into a shithole third world county.

Are you retarded?
Overpriced underpowered shit bought by fuckwit hipsters because it's been put in a pretty case.

this, and also their philosophy of limited software. it is a huge issue that you cannot decide what hardware to run macos on, let alone upgrade the hardware on purchased machines. they could optimize the os for certain hardware but also allow for it to be installed on other machines, but they dont.
privacy is a concern too, even though they dont give info to other companies, they can still hoard user data internally. there is no source code to audit so you are never completely aware of what the OS might be doing to compromise yourself.

>Apple Stores always smell like walking into a shithole third world county.
Lol. Wat? You're probably coming from a third world shithole or some slum like Detroit.

Attached: DUpZR8bUMAAlIlv.jpg (1200x675, 88K)

*meant limited hardware damn

Apple Stores are fucking awful. The ALWAYS smell nasty in there, there are always a million people, the staff always have a fucked up attitude.
I also must hate myself, because I been exclusively using Apple's computers for the past 15 or so years now.

cause Jow Forums cant afford it
/thread

(you)

Why would I care what race they are

But they are my guys. I don't give a shit about the rest of you

Attached: screenFetch-2018-04-05_06-32-14.jpg (5120x2880, 947K)

>run by white HOMOSEXUALS
ftfy. i have nothing against gays, but apple literally caters to three categories: women, blacks, and gays. their advantages are basically a better snapchat app (for women), they are a status symbol (for blacks), and they look pretty (for gays).
i need functionality and the most advanced hardware. i also like freedom to do whatever i want with things i purchase.

Hmm, no matter how hard I look I just can't seem to find the source code for their desktop operating system anywhere on that page. Maybe I'm just missing it?

Good observation, but you're missing a key demographic: snooty white people that aren't gay but want to larp as patricians with high taste

"""Whites"""

>don't give a shit about the color of the create rose as long as their shit is good
>bloated os
>closed source
>only available on overpriced hardware (hackintosh doesn't count)

You must go deeper

opensource.apple.com/

Nope, still not seeing it. I mean, we're getting closer but still not quite there. Again, maybe it's my fault. What I'm looking for is the page where the current operating system source code resides, in its entirety, ready to be downloaded and compiled.

programs look like toys, a shame as os it self looks aesthetically pleasing

Darwin, Mac OS's kernel is open-source, while the rest of the OS is closed source.

pretty much this.
macs are used by productive normies and Jow Forums thinks that avoiding mainstream things asserts intelligence.

if I were to switch to a macbook, the only thing separating me and the Zuck would be that zuck is smarter and more productive - i wouldn
t be able to take that

>no ads
You must be so red pilled you don't even notice them anymore.

Jews hate them

too bad most of the people here are brainwashed by communism(linux)

my nigger

that was an irony tho, but hey you git the point.

>Discord
>Steam

You also don't seem to give a shit about your privacy or files because you're willingly giving it all away for free. Microsoft had to force people to install it's telemetry updates, but you fags install Discord and Steam willingly without batting an eye.

Imagine being so fucking poor you think $2 a day is worth bragging about.

Attached: 1492536780374.png (832x1003, 616K)

In what way does Steam spy on its users?

Attached: robin robin where are you.gif (250x251, 999K)

Too many Microsoft Turboshills here.
> Just use , it's what everyone uses.

Because apple is /fa/ accessories nothing worth looking into.

>run by a faggot
ftfy

>>literally UNIX
Never was, never will be.

Attached: 1504461638422.jpg (670x505, 81K)

>t. straight outa

Can you even answer the question?

>Darwin is an open-source Unix operating system
Hm.

>specifically says it's not unix
>IDS UNIGGS GUISE
Mactoddlerism.

Attached: 1521085365103.png (1245x852, 145K)

Better change the wikipedia article then.
But seems right.

Attached: firefox_2018-04-05_08-37-38.png (579x33, 2K)

He obviously can't. If Steam did in fact spy on its users, then it would be huge in the news and such. Just like how it was when Origin did it.

Get a Windows Thinkpad like a real man.

>Thinks about Mac advert
>girl
>halfcaste
>probably gay
>what's a computer?

damnnnn maybe you're onto something.

2000$ for core2duo tier configs

I love my Windows brand ThinkBad

MacOS is comfy

Attached: Captura de Tela 2018-04-05 às 10.08.35.png (1769x1033, 513K)

can you make fonts even bolder?

I think you mean
>i cant afford $1700 so I have to buy a 2nd gen that only has a core 2 duo
most kids on g have never even seen a touchbar irl

>*sucking cock is comfy
ftfy

Nobody cares. No person in the world rates software by the availability of sources except Jow Forums and Richard.

>t.pajeet

newfa/g/ here, how'd you get this setup

No user who has used macOS regrets it

Attached: 1494255630944.jpg (1944x2592, 993K)

Because computers are a tool, not a fashion accessory.

Apple is fine until you ask for something unusual from the software/hardware. Then you are absolutely fucked.

There is usually a way on alternatives.

You're not a real user of Mac OS X, wanna know how I know? Huge ass Dock, and having an ACTUAL SHORTCUT to the screen capture app and not using the built in keyboard shortcuts, like an actual user.
support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361

Seriously, I have NEVER EVER opened that app, EVER, and I've been using Mac OS since 2007.

Attached: OS-X-Mavericks-Grab-icon-full-size-e1406151133350.png (924x957, 355K)

Why dont people take Darwin and build it into a distro? Isnt the only thing missing from Drawin is the DM or WM so why not install the packages for one?

The good parts from Mac OS are the DM/WM, not the kernel and such, so it would probably be just as running a shittier, less supported version of Linux/*BSD.

Attached: 1521857455363.gif (700x727, 141K)

>>run by whites
You mean, by fags

>no person except people who care about those things

Attached: BA1897A0-726F-4170-835C-B1EF73484A4A.jpg (640x480, 70K)

yeah, it's quite obvious that it's him mums macbook.

What are you using, my dear mentally-challenged friend?

>a real user of Mac OS X

Attached: 1496213788024.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

>let me just fire up my hackintosh to show how poor everyone else
>uma delicia

>run by whites
and built by slaves, for slaves

>no ads in their operating systems
i like how this has become a selling point now, as if being overrun with advertising is supposed to be the new normal

>literally UNIX
unix is proprietary shit

how many more scandals do these tech companies have to go through before you idiots realize that you probably should start caring about what they're doing with your shit behind closed doors

Proprietary connectors and hardware restrictions, on top of everything being overpriced. Other than some native software like Garage Band, Soundtrack Pro, or Logic, I can get a "Mac-like" experience by just running Linux on whatever hardware I damn well please.

Also, no games. So, yet another reason why it's not much different than Linux.

For the most part, I like Mac enough to respect it, but I'm not stupid enough to pay for it.

I like you considerably rn

couldn't say it better

>run by whites
more like run by gays, jews, poos

Android without GAPPS>iOS>>>>>>Regular android

>Hackintosh Thinkpad.
impossible with new hardware - maybe after macbook pro's get updated (which might take fucking forever)

t. tried to get high sierra running on an x1c6 for a week and gave up - my desktop has been a problem free hackintosh for years now

Attached: 1505189543145.png (1536x2048, 849K)

products are overpriced and while OS is nice game selection sucks

I believe that OSX could easily be dominant, but Apple won't make the move since that would require abandoning the comfy profit margins on their PC hardware.

The time to act would be now, considering the enterprise nightmare that is Windows 10.

if i were to post all the reasons i don't use apple products, this thread would reach the bump limit

XNU is the kernel, Darwin is the open source OS that OS X is based on.

>launchd
>can't even use bsd ports
>mach kernel
>"""unix"""

this desu. the only real complaint winfags have about OSX is that its expensive and its true.

>can't even use bsd ports
But that's wrong. I use NetBSD's ports and pkgin on OS X.
>mach kernel
XNU kernel
>"""unix"""
Every version since 10.5 on Intel is officially and irrefutably UNIX.

Are you new?
The answer has been known for a long time:
>Because most on Jow Forums cannot afford Macs. :)
So they scream "sour grapes!"
: )

Sopa de macaco é uma delícia!

I just bought it and turned it on

This is a recent development though.

The early ads were all whites

Buy a mac or spend hours tinkering around with KDE.

>fagOS is UNIX!!! muh piece of paper says so!
>epoll isn't supported
Hmmm

Not because the piece of paper says so, but because it's passed the compliance tests for the SUS

Yeah but every time I drive down 101 I have to see the parade of ugly half-breed children in their "selfies on iphone x" billboards

you're fucking gay

>muh piece of paper
>the Single Unix Specification

confirmed for faggot retard

>t. iToddler
It's UNIX-like, but still not UNIX. It's not fully POSIX compliant, which is a requirement for the certs. Applel just throws money at the Open Group for their meaningless papers. UNIX(TM) is nothing more than a buzz word. This still applies to your shit OS made from the sloppy seconds of NeXTSTEP, BSD, and Mac OS 9.

But do go ahead and make a program using poll () and run it on your fruity toys. Enjoy your crashes and errors along with those root bugs.

>passed the compliance tests
Wrong.

>but still not UNIX.
That's simply wrong.
>It's not fully POSIX compliant
Every version since 10.5 has been UNIX certified, and POSIX compliance is a part of those tests. They don't throw money at Open Group, they pay for the tests, just like IBM, HP, Oracle, etc. do.

Wrong.

it's really annoying to try to use a command and find out that it's usage is different on mac or that it doesn't exist

there is also very little, if any, support for trying to administer a mac.

for instance, take the creation of a user/group on mac. to create a group in mac, you have to create the group, and then make sure it has enough the correct keys set in order to be able to use the group in chgrp commands. but nowhere is this written. i had to figure it out myself, because the system kept saying chgrp with the group i had just created was illegal. it was a pain in the ass, and still makes me mad. why change the way users and groups work at all? I see no extra benefit in security and worse, I see no support.

they want you to use the GUI, but GUIs suck, and it is hard to remember the process when a GUI is involved. it is much easier to remember commands than it is to remember what subtab of what subtab of what window, brought up by what drop down list you need to find in order to make a group.

further, following instructions is 10x easier with commands. it's just a list of commands. any tutorial at all involving a GUI balloons to 3 pages because of the necessary pictures and odd instructions you have to continually alt-tab into ("click the icon under the X tab that is shaped like a moon [red circle around the moon in pixelated image] and then fill out the Y form, the third form down in V 10.11.15 of the OS, but fourth form down in V 11.0", etc.)

macs are like 80% UNIX and 20% annoying bullshit GUIs so that normies can browse facebook and write term papers.

Wrong.