I'm searching for a cheapo smartphone and so far I was recommended these three for my price range

I'm searching for a cheapo smartphone and so far I was recommended these three for my price range.

>Sony Xperia XA1
>Nokia 6
>Moto G5

So I come to you. Last I heard Nokia is on suicide watch or something and I don't really like the protruding camera that's just asking for trouble. How's Motorola these days?

Attached: Hardware-Compare-Header.jpg (680x483, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techrankup.com/smartphones-ranking-antutu-6.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nokia 6 is outdated
buy xiaomeme 5 pro or mi a1

Isn't lack of NFC kind of a big deal? Also, I could not for the life of me recognize the design due to how bland it looks. Those 4GBs of RAM look nice, though.

Attached: 1519690098527276453.jpg (400x400, 16K)

which phone doesn't have nfc, lmao

also don't buy chinkshit, it's full of botnet

Root and rom you nigga

>implying some pajeet rom is any better and not even botnetter and buggier

It's kinda weird how Xperia's blocky design make sit stand out more today when everything's become sleeker. Plastic cover gets easily scratched, though.

Then give up nigga

Gulag, Fapple both are botnet.

Go back to dos

get a moto for the most barebones cheapest phone on the market

>le everything is the same anyway meme

No. Chinkshit comes with extra malware ON TOP of the Google botnet.

>I don't really like the protruding camera that's just asking for trouble

I didn't even realize that was the case until you brought it up. Don't act like an animal with your phone and it should be alright? Shit I've seen people do to their phones and then wonder why they break is insane.

Attached: Nokia-6_fonearena-08-1024x582.jpg (1024x582, 51K)

>Treble
Use a GSI, or make a GSI

The Moto G5 is pretty good, just don't get the 2gb RAM version

I have literally never used nfc in my entire life.

Attached: Hmm....jpg (408x286, 17K)

Your doing it wrong then

XA1 is mediatek, do not buy that

XA2 should get sailfish OS, I'd get that one for custom rom support because sony open devices program.

Motorola is fairly disappointing if you're looking for custom ROMs. Or newer versions of Android.

not sure bout nokia6
but my 8 got monthly update, stock and nothing stand out, the way i lyke it

Get 4GB RAM version of Moto G5 plus

tap to pay is handy if you forget your card/cash in the car or at home

Get an iPhone, you won't regret it.

Why? The 2gb works fine for me.

out of those phones ive only use the Jow Forums5+ but I can vouch for it.
Even the 2gb one is fine as long as you aren't playing games (which you shouldn't be). It's kind of an ugly phone and the camera is mediocre at best, but it's priced better than anything else and it gets really impressive battery life.

Buy programmable NFC stickers. I have mine set to carry out a couple macros when I sit it down where I charge it.
Auto alarm on when its on my nightstand, etc. Things like that.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global Edition
Thank me later

Flash a custom ROM. Problem solved.

This. It's better than the Mi A1 in every way except no USB C and no stock Android, all at the same price.

How did you program them?

Tasker works, just set it to do something when in proximity of the sticker.

Some times you can find Xiaomi Mi A1 for cheap its better than nokia 6

techrankup.com/smartphones-ranking-antutu-6.php

Mi A1
>Cheap
>Good
>No chinese botnet

>shit headphone jack that hisses all the time

i actually dont have to enter my pin with my debit card using tap to pay, so its actually a bit more convenient

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global Edition is better tough

I want to, but I wonder whether it's worth ordering now on gearbest, or waiting until after release. It's quite a long time from now...

trust me user, buy a moto g5 plus

Sounds good in theory, but the problem is that the phone needs to be unlocked for the tag to work. It hurts usability a lot.

Xiaomi mi 1A is /our phone/

No see
Big problem that made xiaomi discontinue the phone. The new mi a2 is coming out this fall.

>mi a2
that was an aprils fool joke dummy

iPhone SE

cheap androids are a waste of money

Xiaomi Mi A1

He said smartphone, so iPhones aren't an option.

Just ordered a Redmi 5 plus from gearbest. Made a mistake in the address. I hope theyll correct it before sending it off tomorrow

>see a gr8 deal on a G5s Plus
>start placing the order
>"Only color available: Gold"
>fuck, let's check out those Xiaomis
>only 2 models available, no A1 and hate EMUI, price is good
>"Only color available: Gold"

Fuck, why the fuck do they make so many of these? What target demographic did they miss? Why would I want to carry around a shinny golden phone that most probably will be a nigger magnet?

(btw, ended up with the golden G5s+, and a case. Nice phone)

Attached: 71lfj97b22L._SL1200_.jpg (865x1200, 165K)

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the xiaomi mi A1? I like it from what I've seen but i really don't want to become a part of the chinese bot net and have my info stolen.

Would it be a better idea to just get a cheap Motorola? I don't have much to spend.

Is a v20 in mint condition for $170 a good deal? Would it be a good upgrade over a nextbit robin?

The moto is decent my wife has it. You could also get a used galaxy s7 for like 200 bucks as well

oh it actually is now? actually better? actually...

But I always have my wallet on me. If you get pulled over without your license you get another ticket on top of what you're gonna get

Gold and rose gold were super trendy for a while when Apple came out with it for the 5 or 5s. It was a few years back. Women loved it.

Xiaomi Mi A1 is the only answer

Tap to pay shouldn't be seen as something you do if you forget your wallet, thats just stupid. People use it because its fast. Faster than swiping a card, faster than the woefully awful chip terminals. You don't have to sign any bullshit or hit credit after using it. It just straight payment processing then done.

I fucking love rose gold and red phones, im a dude though.

I can appreciate a little rose gold accent, too much of it is really gaudy though. I'm with you on red however. Red is gorgeous.

redpill me on mediatek please

They make okay entry level and mid range SoCs, but have a really poor history with releasing documentation. I have an old burner phone with a MT chip in it, still on 4.2.2 despite being wholly capable of receiving updates. It simply never got any because MediaTek didn't give a fuck.

Sad

Moto Z play

Was thinking of getting one too, and don't wanna wait on the Redmi Note 5.
Whats this issue I hear about the headphone jack 'hissing'? Some sorta joke?

Not sure about this specific issue, but I've had stereos in the past, even computer cases, which would have horrible hissing when listening via headphones. The cause of that was grounding. It can be fixed, but I'm not sure if you could fix that in a phone.

Does the mia1 really film in 2160p?

Thanks man