Problems posting to Jow Forums from iPhone since iOS 11.3 update

I've been having problems for the past day or so trying to post here on Jow Forums from my iPhone.

Ever since installing the iOS 11.3 update, I keep getting a Connection Error message every time it try to reply to a thread.

I've tried with both Chrome and Safari from my iPhone, and that didn't make a difference.

I tried over wifi and over data and that didn't make a difference either.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or is it just me?

Do Jow Forums and iOS 11.3 not play well together, or is something else the issue here?

Attached: no phone.png (960x720, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Safari sucks

... less than any other smartphone browser.

You'll notice I tried with chrome as well and was having the same issue.

>what is firefox focus

>homosexOS
What did you expect? Competent developers?

Does it occur if you load a page then quickly hit reply and post? It's probably closing the connection when you move focus to the typing field. It's an issue with iOS. Try restarting the device and clearing caches.

I get a lot connection error on OS X safari change to chrome and don't had problems.

For iOS chrome use same render,JavaScript engine

didn't you hear? mods blocked ios users from posting because of how homophobic this site is

>not buying The Chan

>iShit
Found your problem.

It's Apple. In my experience iOS is pretty Idiot-proof.

Maybe not perfect, but something so simple that my grandmother can usually figure it out.

But this, I've tried to do some limited troubleshooting and I can't figure out if this is an iOS glitch or something on Jow Forums's end.

>paying for Jow Forums

Nope.

thistbhfam

Attached: 1500744552491.png (532x2612, 808K)

I've done a forced reboot and a clearing of web data. That also didn't help.

Chrome is just a wrapper on top of Safari. You’re not allowed to go beyond that in iOS

It's like 99 cents you broke faggot.

Seriously? Damn.

Wonderful. Phoneposter and applefags need to die.

Thank you for your help.

Might be making too many requests.

Okay, and how would I go about trying to fix that?

Try cycling your IP. I get the connection error when I have too many tabs open so they essentially blacklist my IP. I guess you're only dealing with one tab on iOS so maybe getting new IP will help

See

It's not idiot-proof. It's FOR idiots - step beyond what they approved and you're fucked.

Cal me names all you want, the fact remains that I've never had any serious issues with it. Its alway simply just worked.

Hell, even this isn't a serious issue.

"Oh no, I can't post to Jow Forums from my phone!"

It's annoying, sure, but it's not anything seriously wrong with the phone.

I'm just trying to figure out if this is only an issue I'm having, or if other iPhone and iPad uses on iOS 11.3 are also getting the Connection Error message here on Jow Forums when they try to post.

And if so, how to fix the issue.

Based Chinamoot hardbanned all iOS devices

I highly doubt that. It's quite possibly one of the most common ways that people are accessing the internet.

Why do something so stupid?

*one of the most common ways that RETARDS are accessing the internet.
FTFY

Roll back the update. Oh wait, you can't.

Phoneposters need to die but retards like you who can't shut up about Apple need to die too. You came here with phoneposters.

Except you can :^)

Hey there Vladimir, shilling your shitty app I see.

Works for me :^)

Attached: 3FC9219A-43DB-48A2-8691-EAC63CA513F4.jpg (1242x1477, 222K)

>iPhone

Attached: Image940260493.jpg (594x648, 36K)

>Works for me :^)

Huh. Ok.

I see you're on AT&T. Could it be a Verizon issue then?

Nice butthurt, faggot.

>not jailbreaking your phone and using Fortune for free which The Chan steals pretty much every aspect of

fuck off vlad

I get the same thing on macOS using Sarari

>ioShit

Attached: 1521983549220.gif (639x720, 439K)

Just use clover xD

Attached: 1522680916735.jpg (640x400, 38K)

Your phone sucks, get anything not apple

Attached: 1516045360238.jpg (1200x1286, 351K)

>I've been having problems for the past day or so trying to post here on Jow Forums from my iPhone.
Good.

Test

Okay, so you have the same issue on macOS using Safari, but doesn't have the same issue on iOS.

Maybe safari itself is what's causing the issue?

Which browser are you using?

>I've been having problems for the past day or so trying to post here on Jow Forums from my iPhone.

Good.

>
You unironically need to have the beta for 11.4 installed. The safari api’s are broken in 11.3 and macos 10.13.4

Attached: E369F178-4393-4842-AA69-B87005037392.jpg (383x384, 38K)

I'll give that a try and see if it fixes anything.

Well, that didn't work.

It's not just safari. It's edge, and chrome in iOS.

Posting on an iPhone always sucked. Page always broken, can't play webms, enter captcha and it scrolls all the way to the bottom.

Shit phone
Shis os

>Posted from my Google Pixel XL

All iOS browsers are just webkit reskins because of apple rules this includes chrome. Might as well use the real thing than a reskin.

Testing.

based fucking phone poster

good

So, this is the year. This is the year when a fucking applefag phoneposter open threads about his /sqt/-tier perplexities.
I was here when people like you would have been raped to hell and back for attempting to open such a thread. What a time to be alive

>iphag
install gentoo

>Do Jow Forums and iOS 11.3 not play well together?
Fuck I hope so. Let's just ban every phone poster and clean this board up once and for all.

A thousand apologies.

How could I, an ignorant buffoon, have possibly have been so foolish as to believe that it was a good idea to ask the technology forum of Jow Forums for help with an issue I am having with posting to Jow Forums from my mobile device?

Clearly I am a fool, and I humbly seek your forgiveness.

Asshole.

Attached: 6QX8U7Q.gif (245x230, 784K)

>ask the technology forum of Jow Forums for help with an issue I am having with posting to Jow Forums from
>Clearly I am a fool
Dumb phoneposter.

Attached: 752.png (1722x701, 371K)

Jow Forums - iToddler Tech Support

Right. Because I'm going to tell an actual tech support person that I'm having problems posting to a website commonly referred to as the filthy unwashed asscrack of the internet.

I would have thought Jow Forums of all fucking places would give a shit about someone not being able to post on Jow Forums. and know if it was a problem on Jow Forums's end or a problem on my end.

I thought that maybe somebody who owned the same device could tell me if they were having the same problem, and if so how they managed to fix it.

But clearly since I am both an Applefag and a Mobilefag, that makes me sub-human filth to be ridiculed.

>But clearly since I am both an Applefag and a Mobilefag, that makes me sub-human filth to be ridiculed.

Yes, obviously. You would have known that if you lurked at all. You can't even read a simple sticky.

Stop posting with your iphone

Attached: 1519175884874.gif (600x455, 489K)

>Asshole.
You're the asshole here, and what's astonishing is that you feel so entitled you don't even realize it.
Fuck off to reddit my friend

Jow Forums.org/feedback
Retard. Or you could post it to /sqt/ and wait for someone to take pity.
>but clearly since I am both an Applefag and a Mobilefag, that makes me sub-human filth to be ridiculed.
Obviously. You also act like a whiny entitled cunt, so there's that.

I didn't think this was just a simple tech support issue.

I honestly thought that maybe this was some kind of programming fuck-up that all iPhone users were having with Jow Forums.

And if so, I wanted to know if there was a solution.

But it seems that I am literally the only person experiencing this issue.

unironically kys sometimes

Tried Feedback already. Zero response. You think I'd be posting here if I hadn't already tried that?

So post in the correct board for asking questions to other users regarding general website weirdness rather than shitting up the tech board with your tech support questions about a toy for overgrown toddlers.

Link me to the correct place then.

I've seen /sqt/ mentioned several times, but I don't see a link for it anywhere and boards.Jow Forums.org/sqt/ gives me a 404.

Maybe try waiting longer than two hours. My guess is people aren't waiting 24/7 on the line to help you resume shitposting from your iToy.

No. Shut up and lurk more before making another thread.

>too braindead to read the sticky or look through the catalog
>too braindead to ctrl-F
>too braindead to lurk for a minute before posting a thread
>still acts like the random people on the internet owe him a solution to his problem
You're genuinely fucking hopeless.

>Insult a guy for not knowing something
>Refuse to give him any help
>Continue to call him a fucking moron

In my own defense, how the fuck was i sipposed to know that it was a thread abreviation?

"/xyz/" is typically used for other boards.

>In my own defense, how the fuck was i sipposed to know that it was a thread abreviation?

By lurking.
By something as simple as reading the catalog before making your own thread.
By reading the sticky and not petulantly demanding other people to be your own personal tech support.

>In my own defense, how the fuck was i sipposed to know that it was a thread abreviation?
By not being a fucking newfag baby demanding to be spoonfed, that's how. Virtually every board has abbreviations for generals. If you had two brain cells to rub together, it might have clicked when you got that 404.

Attached: 1516160167315.jpg (400x1512, 98K)

>Is anyone else having this issue? Or is it just me?
>Do Jow Forums and iOS 11.3 not play well together, or is something else the issue here?

Nope. Been using 11.3 since the first Public Beta and I'm on stable release now and it's working perfectly fine.
Try clearing all data from Safari or resetting your network settings (might be some VPN or DNS shit).

>>/lgbt/