Tech news sites that are Jow Forums approved?

I don't need to read articles about needing tranny Muslim non-binary coders to make tech better.

Attached: SJWBRAIN3.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/
theregister.co.uk
reuters.com/news/technology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything you want you can find in . Stay there and stay happy.

hackernews!

>I want to read about technology instead of hiring niggers to meet diversity quotas
>hurr durr go back to Jow Forums

breitbart.com/tech/
Now go back to the Jow Forums, faggot.

>I care about the person who writes the news' race and gender enough that I won't read it if it's not the same as mine
go back to Jow Forums retard

Do you suck the dick of the your wife bull this mouth?
>>>/reddit/

I dunno why you dudes are getting so upset that this dude just wants to read about tech and not trash social ""issues"". I'm also interested in the OP's question. It has nothing to do with race or gender. It has to do with completely irrelevant sociopolitical agendas being shoehorned into the subject. I don't give a shit about it. I - and the OP I presume - wish to read about it when and if I want to, not when I want to read about technolog but I guess your brains are too -let to understand that lack of interest and subject differentiation are entirely different from bigotry and hatred. When did Jow Forums turn into the social justice defense force?

It's the anti-pol shitters over reacting to pol shitters. Did you really expect anything better?

You guys are fucking hysterical. Yes, Jow Forums and its related websites are cancerous. No, I don't want to see blogspam on my newsfeed.

Visit The Register for real tech news.

theregister.co.uk

I agree with you and OP

>Jow Forums!!!!!!
>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS Jow Forums!!!!!

Attached: 1522165673213.png (542x666, 248K)

Blogspam, business rumors, speculative bullshit, and culture.

I don't care about some fucking ET game being dug up or child charity over video games or elon musk posting on twitter to distract investors when I want to read tech news.

>Police Hunt Down Facebook Users Who Made >‘Offensive’ Comments About Muslim Grooming >Gangs Online

wew lad

Slashdot? You do know about /. right?

unirronically LinusTechReview

please explain.

Attached: 1502894277112.png (499x564, 250K)

Well, he doesn't have politics on his site and it's a tech site. That's pretty much all OP asked for.

unironically Jow Forums

Sir, can you please explain what happened sir?

But his is a faggot and shill.

Did OP ask for a site that doesn't shill?

I've been looking for the same thing, OP and so far anandtech.com seems to be about the only place that doesn't devolve into this bullshit. The issue with places, e.g., the verge, ars technica and engadget, is the have been bought out by media conglomerates like conde naste. You'll notice that they are sure to disable comments on their more sjw-y editorials. Just swallow the propaganda, goyim, no talking back for you. If you find some other places, let me know.

>When did Jow Forums turn into the social justice defense force?
I got bad news. Jow Forums went full on normie mode a long time ago. What you have here is a site full of normies pretending to be basement nerds. Only when one of their sacred cows like "diversity" or "feminism" do their full colors come out. I'd suggest some better image boards but they'd just invade those too. Look around though.

Yes you fucking idiot READ HIS POST!

No he didn't. There's no such word in OP's post.
>I don't need to read articles about needing tranny Muslim non-binary coders to make tech better.

Yes. I was just bitching about other "tech" sites. Although honestly I usually just use an assortment

forum.beyond3d.com

the only place you going to actually LEARN anything

go back to leftypol, tranny

Ask Jow Forums, they should be able to give you a good echochamber

Go fuck yourself

Arstechnica anandtech and select medium posts

Phoronix, BleepingComputer.

go cry about it, mutt

*bzzzzt*
I've never even been to the western hemisphere, much less live there. Mayhaps the lady doth protest too much? What color are your eyes and hair?

>just pretending to be retarded guys its okay

None of those imageboards have a good tech board though

I'll give you a hint. Not all chans are in English.

Time to head back to Jow Forums with your bullshit my friend

Time to kill yourself, faggot

tbf hackernews has 10 social/political and non-tech related posts on its front page everytime I check. It wasn't like this 2 years ago.

How rude

Reading the comments there, it's kind of surprising of late. The libtard shit has greatly subsided from the left-think cesspool it was a year or so ago. There's actually a fairly vocal contingent of libertarian/conservatives on there and miracle of miracles, they don't get instantly greyed out. I'd almost say it's getting close to 50/50 or at least 40/60. I think the "Fucking White Males" in the valley are getting a little sick of being the "Fucking White Male". Time will tell.

>/leftypol/
This commie YOUR brother, faggot.
Also, isn't your board made a trap the mascot in the middle of election?

It's a cesspool of techno-utopianism. Can't wait to read it when people really start to realise how useless all this shit is (big data, IoT, etc). Still, it's a good place to find interesting articles and keep up with the silicon valley hype-beast.

reuters.com/news/technology

Attached: reuters-logo.png (600x600, 33K)

Go back to the 1940s, Hitler.

Yeah, most of it is bullshit but hn.algolia.com is a great resource for when you want the low down on a new technology. Just search for it there and read the most popular comments. A gold mine for getting a competent crash course from the peanut gallery.
Kill yourself faggot/kike/nigger/spic/chink

T. Otherwise jobless diversity hire

-LWN.net
-hackernews (do NOT open the comment thread however)
-unironically leddit (again, do NOT open the comments), but only focused boards like r/linux
-Jow Forums for the diamonds in the rough

Attached: 1453301370050.jpg (1095x662, 126K)

There is a thread RIGHT NOW about diversity hires in tech
Its going as well as you can imagine
>Nigger Nigger Nigger

ITT: Jow Forums false flags fighting with Jow Forums shitters about who should go back to Jow Forums
Fuck all of you, I want to know which website(s) are good for technical details.

>man simply wants to find a tech site that cover tech and not politics
>told to go to a board about politics

Why is Jow Forums so dumb?

There are quite a few good answers. lwn.net, anandtech.com, non-English image boards, phoronix.com, forum.beyond3d.com, theregister.co.uk
Take your pick man

Unfortunately Jow Forums is infested with shitskin pajeets, shitskins are even on Jow Forums, some use the meme flags to hide their shitskin country.

I don't understand why the fuck they don't use Reddit or fagbook, why they come on the white right wing board.

arstechnica.com

Attached: tech culture.jpg (139x169, 12K)

back to Jow Forums cletus

The election utterly shattered that site's comments section, it's insane.

I've noticed that Slashdot's new owners/editors seem to be heading down that path as well.

why are you idiots talking about shitty journalism in a tech thread

fuck off to Jow Forums fucking peasants

>site's comments section
Microsoft shills operate out in the open there. Watch as even valid criticism of the company there gets buried into the abyss.

>the lady doth protest too much?
scroobius?

>OP asks for a tech website which doesn't shoehorn sociopolitical agenda in their news articles
>People get buttblasted and screech "go back to Jow Forums"

Congrats on this. Seriously.

Attached: 1522202900431.jpg (588x823, 28K)

Shut up DRUMPFtard, diversity is our strength.

>diversity is our strength
yes
Wakanda forever!

They might not be liberals anymore, but they're still faggots