How do you deal with buyers remours?

How do you deal with buyers remours?

Attached: 1519154211409.jpg (568x612, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techspot.com/review/1450-core-i7-vs-ryzen-5-hexa-core/
techspot.com/review/1505-intel-core-8th-gen-vs-amd-ryzen/page6.html
techspot.com/review/1450-core-i7-vs-ryzen-5-hexa-core/page9.html
wccftech.com/review/intel-core-i7-8700k-core-i5-8600k-core-i5-8400-cpu-review/9/
networthify.com/calculator/earlyretirement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Warranty

by not posting, saving, or engaging in contact with wojaks
checked btw
s4s is nice board, please do not link op there

So Ryzen is shit ? Whats shit about it ? I'm about to build a new PC and thought about Ryzen

*remorse

idk, 8 cores, 16 threads treats me well. Have nothing to complain about.

Attached: 1516289423686.jpg (340x270, 25K)

I don't have any, it draws an absurdly smaller amount of energy than the Intel equivalents for a price tag that's in percentages absurdly lower than the performance discrepancy.

Ryzen is fine. Ignore the Intel shill brigade.

i dont regret my r5 1600 at all, things are good man.

Poor single core performance, low clocks and lower ipc than intel.
>inb4 its not
8400 at 3.8 has a higher single thread performance than a 1600 at 3.8, deal with it. If you need all the threads get a 8700k

It works but subpar compared to its competitor.

Attached: 1518118600433.png (600x800, 176K)

The power of ryzen

Attached: CRjDCrnwTkDGWxC5MC53PA.png (1920x1080, 411K)

Attached: 1495358050273.png (1070x601, 495K)

>muh gaymes
>muh meltdown and spectre architecture CPU (Compromised Processing Unit)

>muh excuses for low fps

Attached: images (1).png (223x226, 9K)

>posting graphs that get outdated with every game patch or driver patch
Are you retarded m8?
This isn't /v/ where people can fall for such vapid ignorance and stupidity kiddie.

like this

Attached: delid and copper.jpg (1200x600, 158K)

By not letting buyers remorse decide what I should do. Customers with buyers remorse are the worst ones to have. Constantly returning crap, complaining about expectations. Used to have one that kept returning CPUs and motherboards over a period of a few months, until he was told he could pick up his cash at the register and never come back.

Attached: 8700K-8400-58 (2).jpg (614x620, 168K)

Post updated gaming benchmark then cocksniffer.
Inb4 Civ V and that against SkyLake

Attached: 1522868880358.png (1920x1080, 401K)

>I am manchild who wastes his time in imaginary world

What you do is buy a higher resolution monitor.

>no date when the graph was made, no driver version or game version
Are you still too stupid to comprehend kiddie?
This is why /v/ is your containment board. I suggest you attempt such vapid stupidity there.
>Post updated gaming benchmark then cocksniffer.
>do my job for me while i post outdated and very probably fallacious graphs
You are indeed low IQ enough to fuck off back to /v/ underage kiddo.

I don't buy on impulse. I very rarely buy things, and when I do choose to spend money, it's only after careful consideration.

The remorse I deal with is more like I saw something I liked in a store, went home and researched it, decided that I wanted it and it was a good price, and by the time I go back it's sold out. This happens way less with smartphones and on-the-fly data, but back around 2012/2013 when I was still rocking an old Nokia, it happened to me at least two or three times a year and it was infuriating.

Attached: 8350k-gaming.jpg (1500x1090, 497K)

>no argument
>no graph
>b-back to /v/ kiddo

Attached: 1522869327196.png (1297x1536, 76K)

>posts graphs that lack vital information and are outdated
>thinks he isn't the definition of an ignorant misinfo poster who doesn't know shit about what he's posting
Fuck off back to /v/ son, this board has low enough IQ even without your presence.

Attached: f200390bbf4769279a0161f031ef3fac76a508d52ba12cbf8b698da24745eca0.jpg (500x414, 153K)

That uncanny felling that 8 or 9 threads are exactly by the same person, who's apropos replying furiously on every single one.

>no game version
>no driver version
>graph
What you are posting is memes kiddo, not graphs.
That you are too stupid to realize this is why you belong on /v/.

Attached: thief-8700k.jpg (639x1089, 196K)

>
>Poor single core performance, low clocks and lower ipc than intel.
Its not poor. Its just not as good as Intel.
>8400 at 3.8 has a higher single thread performance than a 1600 at 3.8, deal with it. If you need all the threads get a 8700k
Hurr durr the only thing it does is play games well and its really not worth it if you use your computer for more than gaming since it destroys Intel in everything else

Attached: Battlefield-1-DirectX-12-1080p-Nvidia-AMD.png (1200x1178, 152K)

Ask some apple customers
They usually insult those who point out weaknesses

>no game version
>no driver version
Another fake graph. How nice.

Attached: BF1_720 (1).png (1320x975, 40K)

Samefag
>I-it doesn't count

Attached: 1491857091167.png (882x758, 316K)

I don't have to, I spend my money responsibly.

Attached: 11b-800x600.jpg (800x600, 51K)

best graph ever.
oudtated but sill relevant.
This kills the OP

Attached: images_BrandPromos_AMD_2017RYZEN_RYZENspiders1700X.png (599x607, 24K)

That's not really true and you know that. The power consumption differences are as negligible as the fps

>d-d-driver updates don't create differences!
This gentlemen, is why /v/ is a containment board and not just a video game board.
So tech illiterates can post graphs that only target tech illiterate there and not here.

Attached: 1405624249713.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

>gets called out for being ignorant
>plays the count game
It's over user, you fucked up. It just so happen that people are aware of something you aren't. It's ok user, it happens to the best of people.

>at lowest setting
Set it to ultra and those differences will disappear completely
Stop trying to trick these /v/ visitors

So funny how assblasted the drones get when you post benchmarks. You'll never see them post one of than ashes or civ6. Hahahah

Attached: Warhammer2_720p.png (1320x1479, 49K)

Still waiting for your 'updated' benchmark, pajeet.

Attached: 1522869387790.jpg (800x600, 80K)

>outdated graph for a game optimized for nvidia

Attached: Ashes-CPU.png (600x600, 434K)

Probably because benchmarks lacking in up-to-date information are obsolete data, and obsolete data is worthless data.
Why should i do your job for you?
You keep posting obsolete data, everyone now knows you are just posting potentially corrupt information lacking in important data, which makes you tech illiterate. What right does an illiterate have to demand anything from others?

Attached: 1405787468953.jpg (577x403, 64K)

>That's not really true and you know that.
Care to back up your statement?
>The power consumption differences are as negligible as the fps
They aren't negligible to me. They translate to life expectancy, OC potential, stability, and cost saving however meager.

>still posts games
First of all, gaymes usually are optimised for single thread performance (some exceptions like civilization gaymes)
Secondly, I never trust gayme benchmarks, because in the end it's GPU who will bottleneck gayme not CPU.
So fuck off with your gayme benches?

This guys been posting the same graphs for a few days. I know he's trolling but this is beginning to lead me to believe he's a legit shill. Considering how desperate Intel is now I wouldn't be surprised

Attached: MemScalingDual.png (1326x1140, 50K)

>8400
>Spending $300 on a new motherboard and intel cpu (next gen) when you can get a Ryzen build for $100 less

this is OP's face

Attached: egFD543l.jpg (602x504, 40K)

>dx11
Wonder what it would look like in dx12 or vulkan..

Attached: tenor-2.gif (480x270, 1.55M)

Intel is better than Ryzen at one thing. Gaming. End of story.

>720p
Skewing the bench. Up it too 1080 atleast so it can represent the true difference people will actually be playing at which would only be 5% diff

Attached: Avg_720.png (1320x975, 40K)

marginally better.

>That's not really true and you know that.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS
TWO OF THE MOST IDENTICAL AMD AND INTEL CPU's AND AMD HAS 45 WATTS LESS DRAW, ONLY 13% LESS PERFORMANCE FOR OVER 30% LESS PRICE

Shove it up your ass Intel Jew.

Attached: UserBenchmark_AMD_Ryzen_7_1800X_vs_Intel_Core_i7-7820X_-_2018-04-05_18.21.46.png (1031x2785, 279K)

>PUBG
Literally the definition of unrealiable benchmarks, that shit has so many bugs that limit performance it's not even funny. Last month there were several updates that caused heavy stuttering even on a fucking 8700K.

>£400 intel cpu only 1fps higher than a £150 Ryzen

>£1000 5960X only 20fps higher than a £150 Ryzen

baka at intel nerds lmao

Daily reminder to sage and hide

techspot.com/review/1450-core-i7-vs-ryzen-5-hexa-core/
techspot.com/review/1505-intel-core-8th-gen-vs-amd-ryzen/page6.html
techspot.com/review/1450-core-i7-vs-ryzen-5-hexa-core/page9.html

Attached: 1514855041050.png (868x756, 265K)

And applications that utilize raw single core performance other multithreaded one which is about 90% of them.

Imagine being such an autist you have a folder full of outdated game benchmarks ready to be posted every time someone mentions a product you don't like.

Convinced that it's some legitimate sperg who wasted all his savings on a 7th gen Intel CPU only to get blown the fuck out to oblivion by AMD a few months after.

Why is some dumbfuck posting graphs without any dates or software versions in them?
Does he think this is /v/? God damn retard.
MODS, BAN THIS RETARD FOR BREAKING GLOBAL RULE 6.

It's shame they all get lower after meltdown patch

Intel fangirls fucking obliterated

Attached: 56989_01_amd-ryzen-1600-reviewed-6c-12t-combats-core-i7-5930k.jpg (713x580, 197K)

I think he's on the clock.
The same dude, 24/7, ruined pcbg, plus assorted shitposts and threads.

There is so little info as to how they tested this. I'm too lazy to reverse image but I know this is old
You made that statement so I assumed you knew. BTW I'm one of the guys defending amd but this graph I just picked up shows the difference anit much
>oooooops
I'm not entertaining that post

Attached: Power-Consumption-1030x1030.jpg (1030x1030, 82K)

>Performs almost as good as a $1k intel cpu

thinking

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fantonyleather%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F04%2FAMD-Ryzen-5-1600-Tests-05. (960x1041, 108K)

>I'm not entertaining that post
Because you can't argue it of course, it contains factual data-backed information while you have nothing more than a fart as your argument.

>720p
You did it again if there is a 2% diff in 1080p it becomes a 8-10% diff in 720p.

>posts a graph that supports the claim that the two most equal competitor CPU's with the same core, thread, and default frequency, are in favor of AMD regarding power consumption
Are you daft or are you acting it?

you gonna run game in 640x480 now?

>makes shill thread.
>it turns into the fastest counter-shill thread.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

Memes and graph-posting aside, the biggest downside to Intel is that they charge more for unlocked processors + releasing new sockets every 3 fucking months. There's no doubt they have better performance per thread, but I'm not spending $150 on a new motherboard + $300 for a K CPU, when I can get a Ryzen and more or less the same performance for under $300 altogether.

Attached: 678cdeaccf.png (967x790, 697K)

>no coffee lake
might as well bench it against sandy bridge
t. 1600 points 8700k owner

>8600k
>$60 more expensive
>going to need a Z370 motherboard which will cost at least $100 whereas AM4 are under $80

Thanks for proving my point.

>the difference anit much
It is when it comes to the stated benefits of lower TDP, and 45 Watts translates to quite a temperature output difference which does translate to quite a longer expectancy, and does influence stability, and also makes cooling units operating on it more efficient and requiring less circulation which also translates to lower vent noise. As you can see, TDP can influence a lot of things.

>
>Convinced that it's some legitimate sperg who wasted all his savings on a 7th gen Intel CPU only to get blown the fuck out to oblivion by AMD a few months after.
Not even btfo by amd alone. Intel just outdated the 7th series after 6 months with even cheaper better CPUs price to performance. That was really shit cause so many people were buying the 7700k now they're stuck with 4 core.
So very sad he must be

Did they use the same power supply for that testing? Seen some bullshit test in the past. Some review site used two very different power supplies when comparing the power consumption of AMD APU and similarly priced Intel systems. The AMD numbers were bloated from using a lower quality power supply. Could tell it was bullshit since a year before, they used the same power supply from the Intel system to test an FM2 motherboard with the same APU. That test had much lower power consumption.

I don't remember which site that was tho. Was so long ago. Considering how much stupid technology enthusiasts write and say, I assume they were just clueless.

IMAGINE PAYING $80 MORE FOR A PROCESSOR OF THE SAME PERFORMANCE AND NO [[[NO]]] MULTI-THREADING

Attached: 1600.png (704x320, 17K)

that was my intention.
Your reminder for the highest base cost of the platform as whole was a good pointer as well.

I jumped the gun last week and ordered an laptop with the upcoming Intel Core i7-8705G (Kaby Lake with the Vega graphics). I am getting serious buyer's remorse. I bought it to replace a computer that wasn't working, and because the wait is so long, I had plenty of time to think out the issue, take it apart, and replace some cheap parts in the laptop. My 6 year old laptop is working fine again, and has 16GB of RAM, 512 GB SSD, and a Core i5 processor. Won't burn down the barn, but it does fine for what it is.

It's a very long wait, giving me too much time to think, lots of new stuff announced like those six core core i7 8750H processors, and that it won't ship to the end of next week. I am very seriously thinking of seeing if I can call up and cancel it. It was about $1800 with 16GB of ram and 1 TB NVMe, 15" 4K screen, metallic ultrabook body .

I feel like there are now those six-core processors, I was able to fix the computer that wasn't working for me over the last week, and $2K is a lot of fucking money... a lot.

Opinions?

Attached: Spectre.png (573x430, 154K)

>I'm not spending $150 on a new motherboard
Only if you're not retarded enough like me to get msi am4 board
t. planning to replace my b350 tomahawk with an x470 board because i tired dealing with broken bioses from msi. Like for last 2 bioses overclocking was completely broken.

I said its as insignificant as the fps difference. 5% diff anit nothing.
Your right sorry.
I picked it up from here
wccftech.com/review/intel-core-i7-8700k-core-i5-8600k-core-i5-8400-cpu-review/9/
On my phone and to lazy to check it up but I don't think wccftech are up to no good here. Though lately tech reviewers have been caught with their pants down posting flawed results or misleading atleast. But I don't think its intentional

Yeah I remember when ryzen came I remember believing from marketing and reviews themselves that they were good with power consumption but then the 8th series popped up soon later and they were(still are) actually good with power consumption. I think that idea of them being vastly different is from when ryzen was initially released

>you gonna run game in 640x480 now?
Don't be surprised if he posts a bench at 4x3 next

>last 2 bioses overclocking was completely broken.
I think something with the later AGESA broke overclocking with ASUS boards too. Certain features related to overclocking got removed. Seems to me like the best firmware to use are the ones from around august/september.

We really need to rid ourselves of this endless shilling
>>>/pcbg/
Wrong thread. You'll only be lied to here

Yeah looks decent enough. Test benches share common components like the power supply. Only swapping out parts that must be different to complete the tests (CPU, motherboard).

You research what you're going to buy before hand, that's it.

Attached: MARU HARD.gif (400x225, 543K)

Yeah that's all the changed up.
I cant remember properly but on the 8th gen release a couple months ago one of the reviewers caught on that the mobo's they were given were set to use turbo boost 3.0 even if turned off. And the mobo manufacturers never told the reviewers so a lot of reviewers were posting flawed benchmarks.
I know what I'm saying doesn't sound right cause I've forgotten it properly but I do remember it was quite shady

by not buying intel, asus or novidia

I don't get these graphs, why would I be sad that I got less fps when I already get at last 120fps in some of these skewed cases?

Attached: confused Alicia.png (194x214, 44K)

>How do you deal with buyers remours?
You treat the root of the problem, which is your mindless consumption of electronic gadgets that won't improve your life at all.
If you're into gaming, get yourself a setup and be done with it. Don't obsess over the latest CPU or GPU, because in the end you'll just waste money and they won't bring you any more satisfaction.

Cut your spending. The more you save and invest, the sooner you won't be tied to a job. networthify.com/calculator/earlyretirement
If you've got money to spend, try to pick up some more creative hobbies, like woodworking, art, programming. If that's not your thing, travel.

The point is basically try spending your money on experiences instead of stuff.

>a fucking 8 core consumes less power than an Intel quad core
Always gets me. Intel, please get your shit together. The 8700k is a step in the right direction but it's more of a nuclear reactor and it's still using foreskin in the IHS.

Attached: 0b72219b7b5b394bd05c8b6558de21e2.jpg (2023x3000, 1.34M)

>The point is basically try spending your money on experiences instead of stuff.
But the Jews told me the guy who dies with the most toys wins

>lower ipc than intel.
bs

Educate yourself. Look at the single core cinebench score of a 8400 @ 3.8ghz and a poozen 1600 at 3.8ghz and compare for yourself, or stay ignorant, doesnt matter to me