Recite your baseline

Recite your baseline.

Attached: image.png.jpg (2160x1215, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shannonrchamberlain.com/palefirepoem.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vrP-_T-h9YM
youtube.com/watch?v=a84gLEew8m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And blood black nothingness began to spin, a system of cells interlinked within cells interlinked within cells interlinked within one stem. And dreadfully distinct against the dark, a tall white fountain played.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Traps are not gay.

>image.png.jpg

You're not even close to baseline

Attached: 9unfFH5.gif (1280x720, 1.77M)

wget shannonrchamberlain.com/palefirepoem.html
echo palefirepoem.html

did i miss something?

Attached: 1459270447215.jpg (186x208, 6K)

New Bladerunner

que?

youtube.com/watch?v=vrP-_T-h9YM

Attached: bass.gif (499x499, 1001K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>echo
you meant cat, right?

Have you ever installed a non-free package? GNU.
>GNU
How does it feel to have your freedoms respected? GNU.
>GNU
Do you use lisp? GNU.
>GNU
Linux.
>Linux
How does it feel to recompile your kernel? Linux.
>Linux
Have you ever experienced kernel panic? Linux.
>Linux.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Windows, is in fact, NSA/Windows, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, NSA plus Windows. Windows is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another locked down component of a fully functioning NSA system made useful by the NSA corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by the government.
Many computer users run a modified version of the NSA system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of NSA which is widely used today is often called “Windows”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the NSA system, developed by the NSA.
There really is a Windows, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Windows is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Windows is normally used in combination with the NSA operating system: the whole system is basically NSA with Windows added, or NSA/Windows. All the so-called “Windows” versions are really versions of NSA/Windows.

is this the most reddit thing ever?

You're not even close to baseline

>Recite your baseline.

"I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Clever. I was clever once.

Jow Forums is full of trolls, and idiots who don't know what they're talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=a84gLEew8m4

What's a baseline?

Attached: an.jpg (500x281, 4K)

Cells
Interlinked

Cocks*
Interlinked

We are on Jow Forums after all.

>all these faggots who don't even get it and still post
Lol

Kek. Have a (You), friend.

>Officer C.I.A. - 4.U
>Ready? Lets begin.
>Recite your baseline.
And a plane began to spin.
A system of flight plans interlinked within flight plans interlinked within flight plans interlinked within one file at the agency.
And extremely painful against the dark a big guy with a mask played.
>Big guy.
Big guy.
>Have you ever filed a flight plan with the agency? Big guy.
Big guy.
>Do you sometimes wonder why someone whould shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane? Big guy.
Big guy.
>Bane.
Bane.
>Have you ever crashed a plane with no survivors? Bane.
Bane.
>Do you long to powerstance? Bane.
Bane.
>Extremely painful.
Extremely painful.
>How does it feel when you don't get to bring friends? Extremely painful.
Extremely painful.
>Have you ever pulled off that mask? Extremely painful.
4U.
>You are way off your baseline.

I love you /tv/.

I chuckled

Attached: way off baseline space cowboy.jpg (1692x1252, 111K)