Why do you think the USA are trying to ban chink phones...

Why do you think the USA are trying to ban chink phones, they cite secucirt reasons but it seems to me like the chinks won't bed to backdooring for the US government.
What do you think?

Attached: 1522571849036.jpg (960x960, 522K)

Dishonest competition, nothing more.
They can't do better, so they resort to sanctions, threats and bans, as they always did.

who is this semen demon

Attached: 1505934877079.jpg (681x706, 41K)

I think they're just pissed at Huawei because it offers consulting on western telephony infrastructure to the chinese army.

Are we in the second fucking red scare, these people in power are memes

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-21-13-44-31.png (1284x962, 1005K)

But literally all phones made in China do.
So pretty much all of them.

I'd rather have info sold to the chinks than the west, the chinks won't care what we do

That cockroach from Turkey. Anzu?

>cockroach from turkey
Redundant

Republicans are in power.
That's the reason. Look into how their policies affect people and you'll find that if you aren't white and rich, Republicans hate you.
This isn't about competition. This is about Republicans being scared of brown and yellow people.
Republicans always yell "FREE MARKET" and then pass policies to limit the free market as much as they can.

BASED CHINA

Attached: DXMRNFZ.png (547x476, 286K)

Doesn't look like anzu, plus I don't think anzu would take this photo being from a muslim cunt.

Because they are protecting Qualcomm. Huawei is especially in the cross hairs for developing their own chips.

>Why do you think the USA are trying to ban chink phones, they cite secucirt reasons but it seems to me like the chinks won't bed to backdooring for the US government.
You should think nothing about it. Especially not about that particular reasoning. Research the custom ROM support of a device you intend to buy (XDA, LineageOS website) and make an informed decision. The end.

>won't bed to backdooring for the US government.
It's because they are backdoors for chink government. US don't need backdoors in some shitty Chinese phone, pretty sure they can easily hack it any time if it is needed.

/thread

user, Anzu was a dirty whore.

>pretty sure they can easily hack it any time if it is needed.
Oh boy...

Attached: 1512825846483.gif (245x184, 866K)

>Are we in the second fucking red scare
Haven't you been paying attention? Niggas have been yelling Russia for about 2 years as if we would ever be lucky enough to be controlled by Putin. Meanwhile Israel has so much influence they can attack our military and we'll still drop a trillion dollars to fight their wars.

[citation needed]

Why is almost everyone in these threads droning on about politics and "install our backdoor, not theirs"? It's not that complicated and it's a ridiculous premise to begin with.

The internet is the citation.

Is it wrong to be weary of the chinks?

(OP)
intredasting hypothesis.

Here's your (You)

they dont want competition to their botnet

Better buy some chink phones before they get seized by customs in the future

wrong botnet installed

You can fuck yourself with custom pajeet rom when you have hardware backdoor in radio or any other chip. How's that for information

OP

>touching a condom packaging with your mouth
Absolute

What if she washed it off with soap and water first?

Would be fine, but who does that?

That guys not wrong. In a true free market mindset we really wouldn't give a damn what China was doing and we'd never have funded bailouts for companies rightfully dying via natural selection in 07 under Bush. We'd also push for open borders to bring in cheap labor first and foremost. Those rich enough to avoid mingling with the population at large would be able to live in gated communities if they chose to do so.

Also, she would have photoshopped blushed cheeks on herself.

People with OCD who want to put a dirty unopened condom in their mouth.

She is non-virgin so...

I think it's a niche category. I'd only put it in my mouth if it was open out of its packaging (;

Beating the US to 5G phones is why.

Goddamnit Jow Forums

Attached: 205.jpg (542x616, 55K)

FPBP. Alphabet agencies could bug these on import if they wanted to, but economic protectionism is one hell of a drug.

go away moira

> (You)
>Is it wrong to be weary of the chinks?

Should we be weary of the Russians?

Attached: Capture+_2018-04-02-18-15-45.png (336x441, 194K)

im saving for the mate 10

HAHA that image

What chink phones does Jow Forums recommend?

Xiaomeme

Please no memes

No but for real tho. Xiaomi phones are really good. Huawei are decent too.

If you knew anything about history, you would realize the "Red Scare" was completely justified. Soviets were literally all about spying and mind games.

Check your mails (:

No backdoor for (((NSA))) is a good thing.

Ill look into it thanks bud. *kisses you*

N-NANI?!