I quit smoking last week and now I'm very depressed all the time. Is this normal?

I quit smoking last week and now I'm very depressed all the time. Is this normal?

Attached: 1538076303443.jpg (2464x1648, 347K)

yeah, your brain misses the stimulation gained from the nicotine and as such you would feel pretty bored and/or depressed.

Just start vaping

oh, you mean using the digital contraceptive? i honestly wouldn't touch a vape with a 20 meter stick.
op should start using chewing tobacco/snuff/snus instead, to satisfy his nicotine cravings

I don't crave cigarette that much, I'm just numb and have no energy to do anything.

well, your brain craves stimulation so i would recommend that you just drink a lot of coffee/energy drinks instead of smoking or something to regain your energy/whatever.

nah, you are just gay af and a faggot

yeah isnt it like your brain doesnt have a dopamine rush from the lack of nicotine? its going to be awhile before your brain adjusts to normal levels now right?

just do it in private you fucking autist

op btfo

Do you read

i would rather die from cancer at age 40 and smoke a lot of good pipe tobacco than die of whatever longterm effects vaping has at age 60 and not get to taste any good tobacco.

no, nobody gets that

Is it true that yuropoors put cucked packaging on their smokes that shows like diseased lungs and shit?

yeah, open heart surgery, cancer lungs and that sort of shit.

Pretty much this I'd recommend buying a lot of chewing gum. My sister said quitting was hell for the first couple of months but the gum helped a lot so she claims.
Also this >i would rather die from cancer
>Nord fags can't stay off the tabacofags
I'm not surprised.

Attached: Yukari fishe.png (531x651, 460K)

yes, most people laugh at them. Pic related always makes me chuckle whenever I get it

Attached: 3ca53cffd9b39d11d6a82e476082b4661502450415731.jpg (4032x3024, 940K)

I don't get it, how is that a cuck thing?

they are like that in canada too

that is pretty fucking gay but im pretty sure most people who heavily smoke know its bad for them and dont give a shit.

withdrawal symptoms

Very, starts to subside in 2 - 3 weeks, but take a fuck long time to disappear completely. Like a year.

smoking is gay but vaping is gayer

You are probably depressed because quitting smoking made you slightly less cool.

>vape
more like mouth fedora