Its not fair bros

It was supposed to be our year with Ryzen and Vega ;_;

Attached: 1515044920479.jpg (552x661, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/amd-gains-momentum-making-moves-in-three-key-areas-2018-04-05
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: op.jpg (600x600, 16K)

t. Intel Marketing

Come on OP, I know you can do better than that

now that cheap intel mainboards are rolling out there is literally no reason to buy any amd poozen exept for being a gay ass twich streamer

Attached: 1492388545556.png (653x726, 35K)

>guaranteed_replies.py

Attached: 1413913323099.jpg (1000x1000, 293K)

Cuck off shill. And is on top! With inifity fabric eleminating microstutter and CPU bottle neck that Intel is still plagued with and is the #1 choice for consumer gaming rigs

Attached: 1504495069223.png (568x612, 164K)

Attached: 679188-de2bf3b40e028749251ec4c660dae000.jpg (1200x1200, 429K)

It's fine? It is a solid upgrade if you do not want to get your arsehole and wallet wrecked. There is more to consider than highest FPS or resolution dude

How come AMD does not need to be shilled like this?

This is the 4th or 5th thread of Intel shilling today. How much do they pay you?

>it's paid shills!

No one is getting paid a dime making these. Shilling is done for freeā„¢ by NEETs with too much time on their hands and a deep desire to protect the brands they've had a emotional attachment to too for years.

>weeks before zen+ release
>intel shills are out in full force
Like pottery.

AMD, +2.56%
INTC, +0.78%
NVDA, -2.15%

marketwatch.com/story/amd-gains-momentum-making-moves-in-three-key-areas-2018-04-05

I had saved up for months and months to get a Ryzen, once I saw it's game performance I knew it was another flop. Games are highly optimized pieces of software complexity, when they finally write software as well as they write games then whatever marginal advantage Ryzen had for 20 LibreOffices open at once or whatever you super taskers claim to do, well then its a fucking giant paper weight even more so than it is now.

>OP
Sad. Have a (You).

Attached: 0.png (568x612, 178K)

Not a single game I can't run at 1440p 144FPS locked on my 144Hz screen with high settings on my Ryzen+1080 build.
So yeah, what's your problem again?

I never understood why this board shills AMD so hard. Fucking not uncommon to here people say a fucking fuckdozer or whatever is still viable at the low end. Blows me head clean up.

I don't aim for low limits, I need all I can get in competitive CS:GO. The marginal benefits I get to my video encoding streams is jack and shit, specially since I'm not going to spend money on a faggot threadripper so the advantage thanks to Intel 8th gen is all vaporware.

AMD has given us a non-cucked CPU and a GPU with an excellent totally free driver. I will never buy another shitty intel product after the way they responded to meltdown, and fuck nvidia and their cuck driver.

I mean, it's totally viable on the low end if you already have one. I've never seen anyone actually suggest buying one though, that would be insane.

Fuck jewtel and fuck brainlets that fall for their shitty marketing. Based AMD saved us from P4/itanium hell, gave us a viable 64-bit arch. Fuck intel and their shitty overpriced, defective trash.

Attached: Ovens-in-the-Auschwitz-crematorium.jpg (600x450, 92K)

>AMD wouldnt jew us out if it were the other way around like in the past i swear it guys

intel shills are as bad as always

Attached: 1496772892239.png (100x100, 12K)

> your honor, clearly if any other man was alone in that alley with the alleged victim, he would have raped her too, so how is there even a crime?

>Not a single game I can't run at 1440p 144FPS locked on my 144Hz screen with high settings on my Ryzen+1080 build.
That is a flat out lie, and you have been proven wrong in every thread. Why must you repeat this lie every day as if hoping to sucker somebody who is new.

> your honor, clearly if any other man was alone in that alley with the alleged victim, he would have raped her too, so how is there even a crime?
Nobody is saying it's not a crime though. Intel are fucking kikes through and through and everybody knows it. See I realize it's impossible for your fanboy brain to realize this, but when people state facts, they don't necessarily try to make out a company as innocent and perfect. It's not a "all or nothing", which is why you so desperately try to convince people that AMD is good at everything and intel is literally shit at everything.
When the reality is that intel is a shit company but their CPUS are pretty good, especially for gaming where they tower over AMD. AMD on the other hand is great for productivity work primarily.

But please go ahead, let your insanity show when you can't let a company swim or sink based on their own merits and you need to do constant damage control by distorting the facts.

AMD's inability to be consistently competent is certainly beyond doubt, but the amount of outright shady stuff they've done in the last 20 years is virtually negligible.

> had wrong/misleading performance forecasts to shareholders over some old APU
> fucking around with AF sample densities like 15 years ago

Criticize AMD for what they actually fuck up, but don't try to minimize the misdeed of companies by saying anyone else in their position would be equally/more corrupt.

numbers speak louder than words

>AMD on the other hand is great for productivity work primarily.
So are older xeon e5's though, so amd really isn't good at anything, and they are equally as shitty as intel/nvidia from where I stand.

>AMD's inability to be consistently competent is certainly beyond doubt, but the amount of outright shady stuff they've done in the last 20 years is virtually negligible.
Because they have never been in the position to do so. They have always been poorly as far as profit goes. Maximum jewery kicks in when you have lots of money to fuck the market using brute money. You can't really do that when you are staying just afloat.

>but don't try to minimize the misdeed of companies by saying anyone else in their position would be equally/more corrupt.
It's not minimizing the misdeed though. Saying "companies would try to exploit others when in a position of power" is not saying intel is okay company, it's saying intel is shit, but the underdog company you are rooting for and think is your friend, would likey not be such saints if they had power and money to actually do something.

See that's the point. You can't really claim somebody is good hearted when they are not even in the position to fuck you over and get away scot free.
It's like saying you trust the serial killer who is handcuffed, in a prison cell, monitored by cams at all times to be actually a really nice guy and not do any harm to you.

>Not a single game I can't run at 1440p 144FPS locked on my 144Hz screen with high settings on my Ryzen+1080 build.
You can't run arma 3 with maxed settings.

I still dispute your premise. If you were even vaguely aware of the existence of patent trolls (or lawyers in general), you'd realize that it doesn't take 100s of billions of dollars to be a complete dick of a company.

Intel in particular is infamous for being founded by a bunch of assholes that have been back-stabbing each other since day 1.

>If you were even vaguely aware of the existence of patent trolls (or lawyers in general), you'd realize that it doesn't take 100s of billions of dollars to be a complete dick of a company.
It doesn't take billions of dollars to be a dick.
It takes billions of dollars to be a dick and get away with it.
How is this point going over your head?

>Because they have never been in the position to do so.
Dafuq...They were once in the position to do so, and they they actually were a bunch of fucks.
Iirc they tried to jew everyone with special ram.

this is what i meant, its basically inevitable at a certain size of business that everybody tries to fuck you if they are the biggest player on the market

I have an Intel CPU and don't feel the need to defend my purchase, Intel is a scummy rotten to the core company and humanity as a whole would benefit if they dissolve.

Amd poorzen

Attached: download (1).png (213x237, 9K)

Let me guess, you think capitalism is evil too right?

wrong i do it FOR FREE cause it triggers all those snowflakes on Jow Forums i especially like how they say you profit from SMT when in reality maybe 5% of the people here use it for workload or streaming

>if you don't support corrupt to the core companies you think capitalism is evil
Do you have stockholm syndrome?

Hyperbole at its best

>AMD POOZEN
>AMD POO-ZEN
>AMD POOR-ZEN
the choice of third worlders, console idiots and twichfaggs

Stockholm Syndrome at its finest.

post purchase rationalization

> Intel is a scummy rotten to the core company and humanity as a whole would benefit if they dissolve.
>amd becomes the new evil company and does exactly the same shit as intel
I don't think you understand how monopolies work and why competition is good for the customers.

I'm extremely satisfied with my Ryzen 7

t. Radja POOrthel

Try STALKER Clear Sky with godrays

But Raja currently works for Intel. AFAIK, he was the reason the amdpoo meme started.

AMD POOZEN

Attached: 15189910871560.png (400x416, 41K)