Beard trimmers

any advices on beard trimmers ?
i have a philips one for over 10 years allready...
it still works great matterfact most parts are broken so i decided to get one from this brand again...
>mg5720
41€
>mg3720
29€

Attached: MG5720.jpg (1500x1453, 174K)

I like Braun, and I've had terrible experiences with Phillips.

Specifically, I find that Phillips' base settings are terrible for sculpting, their head pieces give really inconsistent lengths, and that they start becoming really inconsistent as soon as they hit anything less than half battery.

>not letting your beard grow freely

Attached: 1503084110126.jpg (3504x2336, 2.7M)

braun definetely counts as one of the best
but desu i can't ditch philips because this old piece im using outlived anything and i dropped it so much
i feel like i owe philips some shekels lol

no thanks, i'm manly enough...no reason to fool myself or others

ok well ...braun has a nice offer for the same price with lots more extras on amazon...
case closed for me...ordering
>Braun Multigrooming-Set MGK3080

I have a BT3040, which is the same trimmer with less pieces. I really like it. One thing to point out is that the MGKs have adjustable heads, whereas the BT's adjustment is with a dial. I personally really like the dial, but if you really like the pieces I can't imagine the adjustable heads are very poor.

All of Braun's cartridges are manufactured in Germany, and the quality really shows in the shave.

>i'm manly enough
Laser. It's not that expensive and you will look SO much better without disgusting beard shadow. Plus you don't have to worry about shaving anymore.

Phillips is a pile of shit IMO
I had a pretty expensive one, it had a shitton of heads, but it's battery could barely hold one trimming, and everytime I went in deep it started to slow down and such.
It broke, then I bought a remington for half the price as that's what my hairdresser recommended.
It doesn't have may heads, just two, but it never slows down and can the battery lasts for 3+ trimming (I haven't tried more before charging).
Never buying a phillips one ever again.

It's not possible to shave without causing itchiness and skin damage. The technology just isn't there.

>Having facial hair without being a Muslim

Oster Classic 76 or Model 10 with appropriate set of blades and combs.
It's what your barber's been using all day every day since like the 1920s.

I have the Wahl peanut. Great so far after 3 years.

Just use shaving soap and a sharp blade.

Op again
So many reviews on amazom saying the braun damages/cuts the skin alot.....
Im thinking to go with philips probably...

I use a Remington MB320C which has sevred me well.

Any recommendations for body hair ?

a lighter

waxing your body hair daily does the rick

>braun definetely counts as one of the best

>chink 10e trimmer i've been using for 7years dies
>buy Braun MGK 3020
>follow manual regarding charging, don't drop it, don't get it wet
>get in one shave
>try to use it the next day, nada
>motor died from overheating - even though i only used it for one minute
>get it replaced under warranty
>get in two shaves, same thi9ng
>go back again
>they upgrade me to a different model
>same thing, all of them were factory sealed, all of them were from an official distributer
>get new 15e chink trimmer, works like a charm

>So many reviews on amazom saying the braun damages/cuts the skin alot.....
Definitely don't try to use them on your balls, I learned the hard way.

>t.child

t. Soymale

what beard oil do you recommend? Tea Tree Oil? Redwood oil? I want to grow my shit out because one of my coworkers two of my coworkers got a mutual club I want to compete in.

I have shit beard genetics

use as much tea tree oil as you can, it doesn't have any estrogenic activity

get the real thing if you want to look slick af

Attached: 71AJkDl5T-L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 20K)

Seconded. No frills and works well.

Rowenta, Remington and Baybliss or whatever it's called work great - Braun and Phillips have great marketing but they are too flimsy for my taste.

Nah, I converted to almond milk and vegan food by a local Muslim restaurant in town.

Seriously, why is everyone's sarcasm system broken? The almond milk and restaurant thing is true but, hell...

maybe superior white brand decided not to shave ur stinky pajeet asianic mongol face

i got one of these. works well, although i dont get the chance to use it too often due to uniform regs

t. navy

Attached: 49108092_Alt01.jpg (520x520, 46K)

Is this the numale thread? Great! What are the best products to pamper myself with?

are you hiding your fear or narcissism behind your bush ?
Aren't you just another insecure fanboy who follows an instagram trend "reel men duhn shave lul"
Gtfo here kiddo

Yeah that definetely needs it's own thread...but im thinking of using foam for it in future...anyway i'm about to get the mg5720 soon...

I'm just using my cheap Remington for both hair and beard.

Attached: PG6110_B_WhatCanThisDo.jpg (480x750, 13K)

I have a Norelco that's getting close to death - I looked into a replacement a while ago and found the YouTube soyboys talking about this one which looks pretty good, but I've not been able to find one in the UK, it's a Brio Beardscape.

Attached: Beard_Black3_f0231ace-256c-4e3e-ab85-b1cb73eee489_1024x1024.jpg (657x1024, 35K)

Is there a permanent solution for hair? Shaving is so arduous because it just grows back in a few days and I don't have the stamina to keep shaving myself head to toe twice a week, but I just cannot stand the feeling of having hair.

>I don't have the stamina to keep shaving myself
a-are you okay, user?

I just shave.

It's just taxing to strip down, buzz my head, then face, the back, and pubes, and legs and chest, and then inspect myself to make sure I didn't miss a spot, and then do it again not even a week later. I want to laser it all off or something.

>don't have the stamina to keep shaving myself head to toe twice a week, but I just cannot stand the feeling of having hair.
Consider therapy?

I'd rather not have hair than spend money for someone to tell me to stop not wanting hair

Since years I'm looking for a machine which can cut the hair 40mm or longer (bonus: cable prefered(no accu)).
Exist such a device?

What do I need to get if I want to shave down to a 3 day stubble look

don't Soymales usually have beards though?

Yeah and probably trim them too but keep a little

buy one of the more expensive ones, cheap ones are shit

For me it's Wahl

ich bin deutsch du amerikanische mischlings missgeburt.

i have a braun series 1 and it fucking sucks
the big part idk how to use like it does nothing
the small trimmer works but very slowly and not too well

Attached: Braun-130-Series-1-Wet-Dry-For-Men-Clipper-Trimmer-118_11991706_6a7a200743b9099033835b16d72c2b69.jpg (500x409, 38K)

/g and personal grooming are incompatible

>gtfo