Help me, Anons

Help me, Anons.
Everyone is saying that Ryzen rules, and would be great for a budget build, but i did the counting and an Intel Pentium build would cost me.. Way less.

Help me, anons. I know it's a botnet but I can't resist it.

Attached: 1487776797182.jpg (1032x774, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0scImICHU14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SPARC/PowerPC
embrace the RISC future

b-but I literally can't use them for anything right now...

would help to know your use case

Web browsing, programming, presentations, and light gayming (I like to relax with a good strategy game here and there).

so why would you need anything super powerful?

Never said I do.

The 4 core Ryzen costs $99

pentium is like 60 bucks lol

Attached: AMDIntel.jpg (1920x2160, 2.1M)

>Intel Pentium
They still make these processors?

Personally, I think it's a bad time to build in general. RAM and VC prices are absurd at the moment. I just cancelled an order I had. I could not justify it at all.

Ryzen 2200G or 2400G is the best ultra-budget option. By ultra-budget I mean going with integrated video, it barely beats the Nvidia 1030 in performance.

For mid-range it's also the best option if you're doing anything other than video-gaming.

>intel dies
>amd gets cut in half losing vega but survives

>>amd gets cut in half losing vega but survives
>survives
Your fan fiction still ends with mauls pathetic death

maul survived

>maul survived
Only to still die afterwards. I think I remember him finally facing obi-wan again after years of training or some shit and then obi-wan makes short work of him

youtu.be/0scImICHU14

i mean, if you really don't care about integrated graphics, then go for it
ryzen apus are pretty decent

>Homestarrunnerposting

Attached: 1508571242298.png (2000x1846, 198K)

And is EOL, with security flaws, housefires, and a shit stock cooler

If you're building with a Pentium you're fucking retarded. You can buy a used corporate system with a 4 core i7 for like $400.

>buying dried up TIM shit that will throttle and burst into flames
the correct answer is a soldered xeon or amd

A 2c/4t Pentium might be nice now, but you'll have to replace it when you upgrade your GPU - I think it bottlenecks current GPUs beyond a 1050 Ti.

Modern Pentiums are a straightforward competition eradication products from a market leader. If you buy these shreds for a short term gain, you agree to be fucked by Intel like that again in the future.

>an inferior product costs less
Who would have though that

The pentium is very old and will require a graphics card to support your use case. The 2200G is 99 bucks and will support the videos, games, and applications you need.

When you inevitably become more greedy for more computing power, the pentium's motherboard will leave you high and dry. Meanwhile AM4 will cheerfully support you until 2020.

Get a modest motherboard, 2X4 GB 2130 RAM, 120-240,GB SSD, some shit case, and a 500W modular power supply for your 2200G and you'll have a small machine capable of fulfilling all your needs.

>Worse stock cooler
>much worse graphics
>dead end socket
2200G makes more sense.

Single Thread Perf > APU shilling

(you) = faggot

Fuck the shills on Jow Forums. Just get the intel. Jesus whats wrong with you think for yourself faggot

>slight single thread advantage
>erased by an overclock to the 2200G
>2200G has twice the cores for a huge 4 thread advantage
>Vega 8 vs. HD 630 is a fucking holocaust

After watching some benchmarks and reading some honest replies ( thank you user ) I have decided to go with the Ryzen. It looks like I'll way better performance and support. Thank

>For mid-range it's also the best option if you're doing anything other than video-gaming.
Is it good for video editing/encoding?