>half a dozen other models announced & preorders taken
>place an even newer car model that's still in prototype phase on rocket
>literally own a solar panel company
>dont even think to use one to power the batteries/livestream
>literally hours after launch announce your trajectory to mars is way off
>shortly after the live stream batteries die
>you now wasted billions to aimless launch a rocket to nowhere
>continue to waste government funding & investments without returning a profit

Attached: 20150206192236-elon-musk-2.jpg (1300x867, 143K)

Still wastes it more efficiently than government agencies.

how many cars have you launched into space

Oh no why isn't the prototype working? Fucking gobernment! Fucking entrepreneurs!

>waste =/= efficient

you mean he just launders money in a way that's harder to notice because of his multiple companies, rather than just 1 singular company ala madoff or others

more than u for sure

This is impressive everything you said is fucking wrong.

>not 1 (one) of his companies has made a profit after a decade
>still has massive issues with his initial car
>not including the fact the pre orders have still not been honored
>has audacity to introduce 5 other models since all with the same issues
>billion dollar PR stunt for an even NEWER car model
>has the audacity to virtue signal facebook's data issues when his own company never hesitates to release car data after a fatal injury to try and deflect blame
>tweets out "None of my companies buy advertising or pay famous people to fake endorse. Product lives or dies on its own merits."

They produced something like 35K last quarter. ~30K the quarter before. 25K one before that.
There are ~500K preorders for Tesla Model 3. A good early pre-orders are already delivered. The number of production will only increase this quarter and the coming as they scale up the factories and fix the bottlenecks. They've reached 2K Model 3 car per week and its only increasing.

T. zuckerburg

>leaving out all the defects
>the countless cars which cost almost the price of a new car to fix

so much salt in these threads

Attached: 135xxx.jpg (250x227, 10K)

you obviously have no idea who bernie madoff is and what he did you stupid fucking faggot.
That being said, musk may fail.

>Product lives or dies on its own merits
>sues Jeremy Clarkson for not finding enough "merits"
Hmm

>missing the point

Attached: file.png (500x500, 297K)

You realise they also need to make a profit and not keep taking money in to build cars for already preordered one.

And the margin should be big enough to cover defects.

the point that you're retarded?

Attached: 1515920089673.png (457x500, 59K)

None because I'm not retarded

If you don't want to pay tax, go live in a cave in the mountains.

>hurr I don't understand what somebody said on the internet, so they must be retarded

Attached: file.jpg (720x736, 32K)

I'm pretty sure that was completely faked. I can't remember the source unfortunately, so all I can really provide is a Cenk-Uygur-tier "hey look into it"

Everytime I see a tesla I laugh at their stupidity for overpaying for a piece of shit Ikea designed interior that's going to break within the next couple years and cost more to repair it than it's worth

Not really. This guy is bascially a welfare queen operating on a whole new level. Not sure why people keep sucking his cock.

Those numbers are shit. In the business he is in, no way they can keep it up for long. No wonder no one is looking to buy them, not worth it and zero economies of scale at that tiny size. 35k cars per quarter is absolutely nothing. They are fucked until they can get to 200k/quarter at a minimum.

The new American motors.

>>>place an even newer car model that's still in prototype phase on rocket
There's really no point engaging someone this stupid.

did you not get enough ebt gibs this month to buy lotto ticks?

Every single line was wrong.
>10 yrs later initial car orders still nowhere near finished honoring
False
>half a dozen other models announced & preorders taken
False
False
>literally own a solar panel company
False
>dont even think to use one to power the batteries/livestream
False
>literally hours after launch announce your trajectory to mars is way off
False
>shortly after the live stream batteries die
False
>you now wasted billions to aimless launch a rocket to nowhere
False
False

are electric soyboxes Jow Forums?

It's astonishing how much resentment nerds have for the one of them who actually made the dream a reality.

you know the statement
"every single line was wrong."

and just stating them one by one and writing "False." after them are literally equivalent in meaning?

Can't do that user, "public" land.

this picture is retarded user

Musk is just Steve Jobs 2.0; he's a salesman who forces engineers to work 100 hour weeks and takes the credit. The big problem with Tesla is that it got super overhyped when it's still a baby car company with teething problems. Now the whole investment community hates Tesla when they're the ones who ridiculously decided it should be worth more than Ford in the first place.

SpaceX is literally cutting the cost to get into space by 2/3, which actually will save the government a fuckload of money as one of the top customers of that service.

>initial car orders
>ICO
whoa

>lemme just use all that infrastructure and services that costs trillions to create and maintain
>fuck paying, theft is taxation
tbf we need to keep shit balanced by avoiding unnecessary waste, as well as inefficient penny-pinching.

time to crash this bleached nigger. who with me ;)

NASA should've been doing this, not letting a private company use it's funds to do the same thing after taking huge margins

They're already doing this with their SLS, except it's behind schedule, over budget and will cost more than Falcon Heavy to launch anyway. Unfortunately, as long as Richard Shelby is alive, NASA's rocket research will be based in Alabama, unable to attract top tier talent.