I fell in love with miku. everytime i feel sad or something bad happend to me i listened to her songs...

i fell in love with miku. everytime i feel sad or something bad happend to me i listened to her songs.i know i can never embrace her or even see her. never talk to her. it breaks me. my love is pathetic and unreal. i want all my memories gone. i want all the good times with miku gone. this is pathetic right. i know. tell me how to get that pain away :(

Attached: 1535730047736.jpg (720x720, 107K)

ah... ahahaha.... ahahahahahahahahahahahaha...........................

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

just improve yourself for her in the afterlife. don’t let your imaginary relationships hold you back

Attached: 2E3628C5-2535-4AF3-816D-CA6C82273AE3.jpg (633x800, 122K)

i want to forget her so bad. even if i love her so much :(

afterlife? what after life. there will be nothing. this is all i got.

Is not that to which I'm lauhinh at

believe what you want lol

okey
i dont want anymore lies. it will jsut hurt more when you realise

You are the reasons of my laughs

i know im pathetic. thats why im sad. why do you want to hurt me more

Because I feel good doing it and what makes me feel good is morally good

thats bad

why?

>CRAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIN

anyway. people like you. should go fuck themselves. that is what most people think at least. anyway be better then that

I love how hypocryte people can be, like you. You say to go fuck myself when you are a weak bitch in the order of human nature.

In a state of ancient civilization you would be the slave for your weakness, and that is what would be the right society

>You say to go fuck myself when you are a weak bitch
i dont hurt people at least dummy.
>ancient civilization
yep ancient. not modern

>i dont hurt people at least dummy.
It is morally wrong the truth? It is morally wrong to hurt your feeling? Fuck off pussy. You are an example of the modern men: a whiny little dumbass that only can ask for rights.

>yep ancient. not modern
And that, with men like you, are the main reason why our culture is decadent.

sigh... okey go live like your ancestors. in mud and dirt. i will do like the modern man and find solutions to our needs

Please answer my two questions

>THESE WOOOOUUUUNDS THEY WIIIILLLLLL NOT HEEEEAAAAAAAL

>It is morally wrong to hurt your feeling?
depends on your morals.
>It is morally wrong the truth?
morals doesnt always favor truth. maybe white lies are better then the truth. but i value truth.

just be happy. it's easy if you try

i go be happy with drugs. maybe i can hallucinate miku and i can finally hug her in my mind or something

>depends on your morals.
I have no morals, I am my good and my bad
>morals doesnt always favor truth. maybe white lies are better then the truth. but i value truth.
The traditional philosophycal view is that the truth is absolutly linked with the truth.

how do you manage consistently prove that you are a psycho in every single thread you make

Attached: 4EE4CAF9-75C2-48FA-8385-33D6A1D4A2A6.jpg (617x576, 76K)

And you are an underage and wedon't mess with that

Even Ashleyfag doesn't tolerate your bullshit.

okey. i dont get anything out of this. neither edo you. im bored talking to you. sorry
i dont know how

come on maaaan that shouldn’t invalidate my opinions on the matter

Attached: FDC885C7-B433-4423-A552-90D51D24B378.jpg (281x300, 23K)

2/10 not long enough for copypasta material

but drugs make you feel happy. its like food but its much more good but it comes with a risk

Enjoy your ban

And your muscles decompose and you look like an alien after a week.

okey i wont take drugs. but its a bit tempting

hi ritsu
you arent cute anymore?

What I’m not underage lol

gay ppl should die

Attached: Ashley_SoulCentinel.png (796x1137, 568K)

i feel really down. im just reminded of how fake my love is. im not as happy anymore. im sorry if that is something you dont like

You implied it now eat your ban motherfucker EAT IT SON OF A BITCH I'M GONNA FUCKING MAKE YOU EAT IT

of course it is. but why do you feel down? and what love are you talking about?

remember to drink milk

Attached: 69a9863bd17f31f003009dd92c681d7a.png (1100x1862, 887K)

pathetic

Attached: C125184F-F5BD-4F2B-8426-A40220324EBB.png (2400x2400, 1.54M)

whenever im sad i listen to miku. i ended up loving her. now im sad she isnt real. its pathetic

miku is so cute :(

no no no really I’m not

I DON'T CARE WHATEVER YOU ARE BUT I'M GONNA DO IT

we all had that moment, but we just have to come terms with the fact that she is just a jumble of 0's and 1's made by a japanese man :(

but she is much more to me!!

No she isn't

yes! i would sacrifice anything to make her real. she is the only one i truly love

Are you insane? Man, I'm neurotic as fuck and probably a psycopath but, are you reading yourself?

what makes you think she would love you?

checked

i dont care for others. if i had to kill a million people to make her real why not. she is worth more then that to me
i always think that yep. im nothing much to her. but just being able to talk to her would be good. anyway im doomed to suffer anyway if i make her real or not. its like my love is a cruel joke. well it is

STOP POSTING HOLY SHIT YOU ARE A PSYCHO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 7FE19CE1-FA53-46A3-9EC4-8324B9D14ED6.jpg (370x360, 73K)

i know :(
people have called me that irl too. and when that happens irl that means you really are one

>if i had to kill a million people to make her real why not
well, that's not very nice

STOP POSTING HOLY SHIT YOU ARE A PSYCHO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its not. but why not. people kill for stupid reasons sometimes. sometimes people die of accidents. their death has a purpose at least. but its still pretty bad

>people kill for stupid reasons sometimes
doesn't mean you should, people do lots of crazy stuff

I spy with my little eye
a lizard

Attached: mine now 7.jpg (970x880, 49K)

i know! im just pathetic and hurt. i wish i could erase all my memories of miku

Every time I play Project Diva, she brings a big smile to my face. :D

yes. she is beautiful. its such a shame she isnt real. but its probably for the better

I like how she dances. If she were real, her dances would be cringe af. I like Miku just the way she is!

thats good user. i have to sleep the dummy feels away :(

just kill yourself already
you are worthless, a waste of space and just an obstacle for everybody
you would be doing us a favor if you stop existing and commit suicide already, the only thing you are doing is wasting oxygen, food, water, space, money, etc. with your existence
Just kill yourself