DUDE what if we innovate

>DUDE what if we innovate
>Fuck that, let’s fill our companies with smelly niggers!

Silicon Valley

Attached: bright nigger.jpg (600x557, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cra.org/crn/2015/09/expanding-the-pipeline-the-state-of-african-americans-in-computer-science-the-need-to-increase-representation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hilarious thread, very original, upvoted.

If some dumbass upstart wants to ruin themselves before they evein begin that's not my problem

Thanks, don’t forget to subscribe to my Patreon.

It's easier to appease the masses by performing "social good" (hiring niggers and dykes), than it is to actually create the conditions for innovation to occur

It lets you know what companies to avoid applying to

Yep, you surely know better than everyone in Silicon Valley, let's see what you have to show for it? A Fedora, how unfortunate.

Not really though. Google, Microsoft, etc are the only tech companies with the capital and motive to create another Bell Labs. They aren't doing so it nobody will, I don't know where you could work if you wanted to do cool shit and innovate things

Thought provoking response

>Blaming the faults of late stage capitalism on minorities
Nothing more productive than a crab in a bucket mentality. Someone needs to hire you ASAP.

>late stage capitalism
Which doesn't exist

>upvoted
Reddit cuck.

Learn to irony

sameredditor

You'll get a bunch of venture capital from SJW firms too. Live the good life until it runs out in a year.

Except we're living in it. Hence the stagnation in many industries.

Ew

Attached: 1467082027292.jpg (707x500, 85K)

What is there even to innovate?
We've taken microtransistors pretty far, if there's going to be a leap it isn't going to come from Silicon Valley which at this point isn't "radical" or "innovative", it's just a business hub for an established industry

The most government regulation in history and yet it's "capitalism's" fault...

We're on the tail end of a technological boom, slowdown is to be expected. The corporations with a lot of cash would rather sit on it rather than invest back into a slowing industry. I don't really know what government regulations would have impacted the tech industry to deter innovation

Yes and your argument "HUR DUR NIGGERS XD" clearly was a great argument, to begin with.

>this thread

The most Government regulation of what? Name a single regulation, in which, would inhibit the ability of a technology corporation today from succeeding in the market?

Nigger.

Go back to plebbit cunt

You clearly don't work in tech if you don't see the impact of government regulation.

Also, corporations don't sit on money. No one who is intelligent sits on money. They invest it - even outside of their own industry sometimes.

Sorry you didn't get the job, user

>late stage capitalism
hello fellow comrade

Go back to Jow Forums loser

Then name a regulation that is impacting tech corporations in a way, in which, is causing them to "fail" to innovate.

What a great, well thought out response, you sure showed those niggers on the internet Timothy! Now come downstairs from some hot pockets.

>corporations don't sit on money
This is blatantly incorrect and is even a topic discussed amongst economists, google "dead cash"

>You clearly don't work in tech if you don't see the impact of government regulation.
I do, and please enlighten me on what you feel the impact of government regulation is because you haven't done so yet

You've completely missed the point of my original post because you have been blinded by the word nigger. Go back is really the most appropriate response I can give to you

>No one who is intelligent sits on money
You know, you're calling just about every major corporation on earth retarded right? Maybe, just maybe, you're fucking wrong?

The point of the original post was "niggers XD," nothing more, nothing less. The entire argument could be summarized as that. You wanna know why? Because they aren't just hiring people who are unqualified, sorry to tell you this but just being a minority won't land you a job at Google and your inability to get a job isn't caused by them either.

edgy

Attached: 22709411_2042489879369344_6083228383397806080_n.jpg (1080x1119, 103K)

Being this new

Whats the point of having quotas if you are not gonna attempt to meet them?

>Being this new
Gtfo newfag.

Nope I was right the word nigger blinded you. The point of my post was that there are multiple ways of improving a companies image. Hiring niggers and women is one of them, publications and news outlets eat that shit up and donate plenty of press coverage talking about how great and progressive a company is. That is a much cheaper way to generate public goodwill than the risky endeavour of investing billions of dollars in emerging technologies

>being a minority won't land you a job at Google and your inability to get a job isn't caused by them either.
*pic related steps in your argument's path*

Attached: 1518070065077.png (896x992, 639K)

Found the Jow Forumseddit faggot.

>just being a minority won't land you a job at Google
You're right, don't expect any hand outs if you're Asian.

Honestly if you're black and not working at a high paying tech job you have zero experience or qualifications for, you're passing up huge free money desu senpai. Skin color is the most important factor in hiring these days.

Attached: 1516626419400.png (1231x685, 154K)

baste Jow Forumscuck

>we need diversity
>hires essentially the same fucking person as the white guy from MIT, his skin is just a different color
>he took all the same classes, did all the same homework, has the same views

Meanwhile in realityville
"As of 2017, 69 percent of Google’s workforce was male, compared to 70 percent in 2014, and 91 percent was white or Asian, a percentage that’s barely changed over three years"
Whoopty doo every last Jow Forums argument you've got falls apart under the slightest bit of scrutiny because all you do is read headlines.

>not enough qualified black candidates
>just start hiring whoever as long as they're black
>start pouring money into black universities, literally try to pay black people to get a computer science degree
>still not enough
>just keep hiring whoever as long as they're black
what comes next?

it's still racial discrimination in the name of tokenism

>FOR INSTANCE JUST 1% OF GOOGLE'S TECHNICALLY ENGINEERING STAFF IDENTIFIED AS BLACK. MEANINGWHLE, 37 IDENTIFIED AS ASIAN AND 57% IDENTIFIED AS WHITE.
Like your very own article is telling you that you're wrong, come on now, I know Jow Forums can do better.

Where are they putting their "dead cash"? It's in a fund which is being reinvested by the bankers/fund managers of that corporate fund.

Even if they are not actively investing it, the financial institutions holding it are.

Whatever economist you're listening to need to burn his degree.

Notice the keyword, alleged?

is this bait? do you not realize they're using those numbers to justify why they need to hire black people regardless of merit?

>the point
>your head

Nothing, because this doesn't happen in reality and you just are making up fantasies to fill the void left by a lack of a job.

>me live under rock

you don't honestly believe those accusations are false, do you?

I can't wait for discovery in the James Damore case. The stuff included with the initial petition was insane.

Attached: 1522424903093.png (249x238, 53K)

>"As of 2017, 69 percent of Google’s workforce was male, compared to 70 percent in 2014, and 91 percent was white or Asian, a percentage that’s barely changed over three years"
It is infuriating arguing with your jello-like arguments. Those statistics are the direct result of the demographics of computer science gradation rates. Google couldn't have 20% of their workforce being niggers even if they wanted to. It doesn't change the fact that they obviously and openly hire women and black people over white or asian males

>Alan Greenspan testifying at the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission in 2010 explained, "Whether it was a glut of excess intended saving, or a shortfall of investment intentions, the result was the same: a fall in global real long-term interest rates and their associated capitalization rates. Asset prices, particularly house prices, in nearly two dozen countries accordingly moved dramatically higher. U.S. house price gains were high by historical standards but no more than average compared to other countries.
Is he good enough for you?

>hire unqualified black latinx woman poc
>pay her to go to code camp
>she's still useless
>hire a team of cis white men to follow her around and do her job for her while hiding under the tables in case anyone comes around to check up your mandated diversity quotas.

Having a diverse company means many diffferent types of minds are coming together to work on a problem, meaning more creative solutions than would occur if everyone was a white male who grew up in the midwest and was harassed for being a nerd in highschool

>Honestly if you're black and at high paying tech job you have zero experience or qualifications for.
>1% of the staff identified as black at Google
I think you need to read before you post, cause if you, you wouldn't have this problem.

Google's diversity policy would treat a black man who grew up in the midwest and was bullied for being a nerd much differently than that white person. It has nothing to do with how you think or your background, all it accounts for is your skin colour

Google literally told their headhunters to pump their diversity numbers and discriminate against whites and asians.

Ignore the H1B visa slaves, though.

>It doesn't change the fact that they obviously and openly hire women and black people over white or asian males
>69% of Google's workforce was male in 2017
>Was 70% in 2014
>91% of them are white and Asian and this hasn't changed since 2014.
It isn't very obvious, nor very open quite fucking clearly.

fuck you man you're either intentionally obtuse or literate

Guys I'm trying to get hired by Google. How do I pretend to be black? Should I change my first name to Jamal or something?

What's the best way to darken my skin without it being weird? Maybe I can say I'm arab or something.

Again, where's the proof? Their employment stats clearly state the exact opposite of what you people are alleging, so please show it to me?

That has nothing to do with corporate investments you retard. Also, the market crash a decade ago isn't comparable to investment strategies in 2018.

Try harder moron.

Everyone in the industry knows Google is very concerned about the DoJ and their racial numbers. They've mandated informal quotas throughout their hiring and management teams.

Stay ignorant, senpai.

>no proof
>post "muh feels" instead
How are you all any different than the people you hate, you engage in the same tactics

nowhere did I talk about feels

I don't know how you're this dense, let me simplify this for you
"Google is 91% White or Asian, this hasn't changed since 2014".
What does this mean? It means either their recruiters have been doing a shitty fucking job at discriminating or maybe, just maybe the reality is they aren't and their employment stats are representative of the graduation rates within CS?

They should set up a remote campus in africa and send all the niggers over there.

At Google, once you hit 40 and you're a cis white male you basically get targeted for termination. The way to avoid it is you basically need to become "super woke" and self-flaggelated yourself constantly for being a disgusting cis white male.

Attached: 1493237777242.jpg (661x633, 105K)

Again, post proof, or it just feels. I've presented evidence that shows Google's 91% white/asian, which matches up to the graduation stats of CS pretty god damn well, so where's the discrimination?

All the discrimination lawsuits. Like I said, after the DoJ starting looking at Google's racial numbers they felt the need to invest in diversity consultants and quotas to ward off the Obama-era investigations.

Google is being actively accused of racial discrimination by multiple people in multiple cases. It isn't exactly a secret, stay ignorant.

>the prime interest rate has nothing to do with corporate investments
How to spot a retard

>their employment stats are representative of the graduation rates within CS?

>According to the 2014 Taulbee Survey, African-Americans represent approximately 2.4% and 1.5% of Master’s and PhD recipients respectively in computer science and related fields [10]
>Currently, there is a higher representation (5.6%) of African-Americans in computing fields at the Bachelor’s level [10]
cra.org/crn/2015/09/expanding-the-pipeline-the-state-of-african-americans-in-computer-science-the-need-to-increase-representation/

No, at Google I work 5 days a week and all I do is have black women suck on my dick and if they don't do it, I will fire them. The only way to avoid sucking my dick is to eat my ass and do it with delight!
I can make up shit too.

how problematic

Ah, so accusations are 100% true now

>Lawsuits
Notice how none of these got absolutely anywhere? Notice how Google hasn't been charged with this yet? Imagine if we applied this same logic to Trump? He's been sued who knows how many times for sexual assault, therefore, it MUST BE TRUE! These all unsubstantiated allegations and until you prove otherwise will remain as such.

Honestly you don't even need the lawsuits. It's pretty obvious. You have to be intentionally obtuse not to see it.

I can't wait for discovery, I don't even care if Damore wins. I just wanna see those juicy internal documents. The utterly insane shit Google employees say is hilarious.

Read through the emails in the lawsuit they make it very clear that discrimination occurred. Unless you're saying the emails are fake, and the plaintiff is committing perjury (dumb as fuck considering the emails would be on record somewhere) there is no way to deny google discriminates against white and asian men

Please, you're free to post these emails at anytime my friend!

there are dozens of emails like these. It's basically a new era of McCarthyism and racial discrimination.

Attached: 1514196529222.png (838x322, 205K)

If actually looking at statistics and quantifiable facts make me obtuse, I'll gladly be obtuse. I'm sorry that I won't just accept your bullshit because it came out of your mouth.

Attached: 1503510184908.png (1024x601, 312K)

Again, how is this proof that there are diversity quotas?

Attached: 1515407328772.png (1024x439, 233K)

Again, where is the proof where they say hire X amount of Y race, I don't need to fucking hear what Damore's lawyer has to say as part of his argument for his client's side.

Attached: 1512182573560.png (1189x99, 14K)

Again, not proof of diversity quotas!

I remembered incorrectly, the emails aren't public, but he makes the very direct claim in his lawsuit that
>In one instance in April 2017, Google’s Technology Staffing Management team was allegedly told to immediately cancel all interviews for software engineering applicants with zero to five years of experience who were not female, black or Hispanic, court records said.
Are you saying that he is lying about a specific incident to a court of law in a civil case while he has supporting evidence for it

/

Attached: 1515878143599.png (694x1131, 460K)

Dubs get

Attached: IMG_1419.jpg (393x315, 22K)

\

Attached: 1514309302857.png (787x858, 142K)

Are you done posting unsubstantiated claims from the sides of the accuser and people being a dick to him or are you finally gonna post the quota's?

=

Attached: 1515656916072.png (782x484, 74K)

check em

Attached: gems.jpg (420x420, 73K)

-

Attached: 1496330011022.png (787x640, 96K)

+

Attached: 1520057511045.png (777x731, 240K)

If he has proof, then he'll have a case. He's not pressing criminal charges in this situation, one doesn't need to be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a civil suit, they just need to be guilty enough, there's a reason why everyone of these sexual assault claims that you people love to drag on about are always going to civil court.