Any nuclear engineers here?

Any nuclear engineers here?

Attached: cherenkov glow atr.jpg (2791x3668, 563K)

no...we only have knowledge on gentoo linux, android homesceens and japanese timepieces...you know...the "technology" stuffs.

No. Any post that contradicts this post is a larp.

darn, almost.

Wtf is there to engineer?? Its a steam engine asshole go figure it out

Don't forget Thinkpads, we know all about outdated
Thinkpad models

did you have a question or was that it

i was actually hoping there'd be multiple engineers here, ima go look in the /n/ or /diy/, make this post there and update me here, i'm looking for engineers to talk to

Jow Forums makes a nuclear battery? could be fun

>looking for people with actual knowledge
>goes to Jow Forums
whats wrong with you

i'd assume some people in Jow Forums know what they're saying, i've met someone here before that gave me a huge amount of insight in business

then where do i go for actual knowledge, I don't have transportation to go to the local library until next month probably, and shit faced broke, what do?, what should I learn about, engineering? economics? Biology? Algorithms? Statistics? Point me in the right direction

Gee has software, electronic and computer engineers. I'm a software engineer if you have any questions! For an actual "nuclear engineer" (is that really a thing?) try /sci/

I did exaggerate a bit, there are some very smart people on this site. Though they are severely outweighed by idiots who parrot memes all day.

What are you trying to accomplish exactly? Learn about whatever you want.

Well I did study a few radiation courses while my time at tech uni before I dropped out

I'm a nuclear Physicist and as such much better.

mossad pls go

The only boards I've ever heard of with relevant posters in that manner are /ck/ with actual chefs and /an/ with actual ecologists/biologists.

You clearly have access to the internet...
Have you tried a search engine?

Yeah but then you have Jow Forums where everyone is noguns and Jow Forums where everyone is 400 pounds.

Well depends on what knowledge and what level of knowledge you seek. Asking Jow Forums about software and hardware is much better than asking the average Joe on the street. I guarantee it

Pirate Books. Search on /t/ and it's archives and you'll find huge collections of books. Download and start reading.

but user, we can kode

Wut? I never said we can't lmao

i work onboard a nuclear submarine if that counts

as a cleaner?

why is there a general for these? i'm looking to buy a new laptop and was surprised to find a general thread dedicated to stuff that looked old in 2008

Attached: 1425967628483.jpg (816x612, 124K)

my job has been described as a nuclear trained janitor, so sure

ETN

still better than mine

Compact fusion reactor hurry up nerds :)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-30-at-9.00.52-AM.png (500x352, 175K)

>looked old in 2008
Thinkpads are not for soyboys or children who want their laptop to be a fashion statement. They have good specs wrapped in a sturdy, utilitarian case with a rollcage.

i see a lot of mention of modifications is the thing. are they still good if you don't really do much of that?

Yes. The modifications are mostly people putting in the old, non-chiclet keyboard from the x20 models into the x30 models. I don't mind the chiclet keyboard, it feels pretty much the same as the old one.

I've had a T430 and now have an X230. Only modification I did was put in an SSD.

inb4 black helicopters

if you put that fissle material in a lead glass ball it could be a nice source of light...

>Jow Forums where everyone is noguns
There are some valuable posters in Jow Forums, and it hasn't always been only about funs.