How do I get a job at Google?

How do I get a job at Google?

Attached: 1503460923635.png (538x372, 59K)

P R E P A R E T H Y A N U S

become a tranny

Claim to be Hispanic and female.

Attached: 1510607854983.png (691x215, 46K)

- Be tranny
- Be PoC
- Be Lesbian (only counts for half points, gay counts for nothing now)
- If White, claim Jewish (better have some bullshit evidence though)

usually, graduate from Stanford

>latinx

Attached: 1522918742042.jpg (632x782, 64K)

You have to become a transnegrx with a womyn studies & Phd in native american gay people and their struggles.

This
Tranny is the go-to way for entitled white men to gain oppression points. And now you don't even need to transition! Be like that one CEO that said he was a she on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Cover your face with a sharpie before the interview

if im Jewish do I still need to become tranny? I get the feeling that Jews don't count anymore.

Mutated latinos which have more powerful understanding of the english language

Be evil...

Jews are the most ridiculously overrepresented ethnic group in the world in terms of wealth and being in senior positions. It's fucking ridiculous that they aren't targeted for being 'privileged', because they don't fit the narrative of 'evil white people'.

Don't apply for a position under Youtube.

Mass shooting

its not our fault that goyim are so mediocre.

how are these companies going to perform with such a huge amount of hired retards?

Does anyone feel bad for the people who got shot at YouTube? I'm a tech worker and I guess I should be feel empathy for other tech workers getting shot at, but I don't. I don't feel any empathy at all.

It's not logical, but it felt like they had it coming.

Attached: 1518438680620.gif (500x333, 500K)

Who cares, if you don't work is burgerstan this shit won't happen to you

yeah, ignore those Muslims in France constantly shooting up places with AKs.

Nah I work at tech company and I think it's funny, we help company shit on people and get money and nice perks and expect no response.

I'm in a completely different country (but full Allies of US) and in IT.
I feel the same.
I don't and wouldn't wish it on them - but they probably fucking deserved it - the shit they pull is horrendous.

Seriously look at kids youtube sometime (you'll have to watch for a few hours) but eventually it starts showing fucked up gore, pedo normalization, cartoons where kids kll their parents, etc and once it's on your profile you can't remove it.
I've had to set up 7 different new profiles for my niece as every time, from just putting in 'peppa pig' it would eventuate in dodgy shit not at all for kids (this was through the kids youtube app too)

A million monkeys in a room flailing away at typewriters eventually writing Shakespeare comes to mind. Same principle. Perhaps this is what is really backing Google's AI research.

Why aren't you Jewish?

>Alleged
Oh it's nothing then

Google is literally too big to fail at this point