Stop saying "coding"

stop saying "coding".

Attached: 1495272762632.jpg (1124x837, 178K)

coding

stop making stop threads

Why?

No way you fag, I'm a code artisan.

I'm programming the code for scripting functions with parameters statically linked to my dynamic pointer for robust application freeware shareware warez

because it doesn't mean anything.
programming is the act of writing code, that's the verb

Go back to work code monkey

Yet you understand what is meant by it?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>language cannot evolve because i said so

But I'm a codist

Sure, I’m busing to work tomorrow where I will be coding for the whole day save for an hour of fooding

And now let's explain the truth, for those who might be confused. The term "coding" has been used as a synonym for "programming" for decades. Long before most people on this board were born. And for all that time, no one had an issue with the term. So why now? Because it's now associated with "web dev" faggotry, social justice CoC and larper types, and "Karli" types. This means that Jow Forums has to reject it on principle, and constantly make threads to virtue signal just how much they reject this term.

Coding is about writing code. Doesn't necessarily involve thinking about it. Think reading rows from a database to display them in a table.

Programming is about making programs. Doesn't necessarily involve writing code, but involves thinking.

wasted

He's not wrong, though.

You have a program. Programs can be represented as code. When you are coding, you are in the act of writing stuff that represents a program

Who is this man and why won't he stop telling me what to do?

But what if you are coding a scripting or pseudo language instead of a programming language or something like that?

i wish you hadnt made this thread

>boss hired a code monkey as a "junior computer scientist"

Attached: 1512047745019.jpg (645x729, 80K)