Why is this a thing?

Why is this a thing?

Attached: PCBuildingSimulator-580x358.jpg (580x358, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0IZ_TEzg7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because someone made it?
Why are you asking retarded questions?

Actually, someone should make this this exact specs and cable management simulation.

why is Jow Forums fags watching chinese cartoons a thing?

To teach simple minded people how to build a computer. I can already see this being used in a class room. It's much cheaper than real parts and is actually fairly accurate to what you have to do.

>build your dream PC
>in this animation presented from your crap PC
Truly a larpers wet dream.

Sorry, I forgot the level of autism on this board is so high.

What I mean is, most simulators are for tasks most people are unable to do or have a high level of prerequisite learning, such as truck driving, flight sims or even farming sims, in addition, both truck and flight sims have a scenery component that this is lacking. Given the above, why would someone make a simulation of such a mundane tasks?

It's one of those games meant entirely for attention, to get news coverage and to have youtube personalities make a video on it.

The same reason why Euro Truck Simulator exists, people who are enthusiasts will try it out and have fun with it, even though nobody else gets why the fuck someone would spend 5 hours driving slow as fuck in a truck

This is a business management game where you run a PC repair shop. Think car mechanic simulator but with computers

is it anywhere as autistic as this?
youtube.com/watch?v=r0IZ_TEzg7M

Attached: unknown (1).png (530x516, 317K)

I just do boring sysadmin, networking, it bullshit at work. Something really relaxing about just driving a big simulation truck around at the end of the day....

Maybe it's so you can build yuou computer virtually to check for any incompatibilities, whether it looks the way you want, etc. Before spending the money. Not every simulator is aimed at letting people do something they can't do in real life.

also is right, since goat simulator these shitty cheap games make a lot of return due to youtube LPers and comedy value.

God I love that game. Nothing beats getting hit by a bus while going 150km/h in a shitty 70s hatchback built by a retard.

I'm playing this right now

Attached: mscg.jpg (767x1013, 270K)

So you can build your dream machine which you will never afford. Same as with car configurators.

5/5

>16:55

I lost it

Normies.

The sad part is, Goat Simulator actually had a lot of love put into it and it was pretty fun, at least for a little while. All these new "simulators" are soulless trash.

goat simulator was fun for exactly 5 minutes.

Soy

It makes poorfag like me feel like I'm rich for a couple of hours.