Windows 7 vs windows 10

how can an OS from 2009 look so much better than an OS from 2015?

Attached: download.jpg (305x165, 9K)

Because technology peaked in 2010. It's been a downhill run ever since. Closed and open source is shit these days. Thank god for older version OS and software archives.

Because it doesn't.10 looks better than 7

is there really a reason to use updated software if you're a nobody?
sure, it sucks my neighbor could be watching me masturbate, but at least I don't have to deal with M$ and their Win10 bullshit.

it's not like I'm hiding sensitive data. and even if I were, I could just have a separate setup for that.

I don't know but the w10 task manager is way better and also w10 has .movie thumbnail support but I can't figure it out on w7

Attached: IMG_20180330_174221.jpg (684x944, 132K)

Nice thumbnail

>le minimalist phone look

I meant .mkv

>w10 task manager
Same as win7 except the part where IO reads/writes percentage is wrong

here just for you

Attached: ss+(2018-04-06+at+10.21.30)[1].jpg (784x589, 67K)

Exactly. Modern OS/software is bloated trash. There is absolutely no reason to use it outside of a professional related reason. Even security isn't a concern for a knowledgeable user. Only retards that can't stop downloading and executing virus ridden files need anti virus.
>inb4 underage fags screech about needing anti virus because evil haxor spy worm bots crawling up their ass without it
You wouldn't have that problem if you stopped visiting degenerate sites and pirating.

In looks? no.

In functionality? Fucking yes.

can't see the problem

Attached: Bez tytułu.png (1920x2065, 1.12M)

windows 7 has a fantastic design that doesn't look outdated even after 10 years, windows 10 just looks a mix of windows 7 and 8 which just looks bland

It doesn't, but your nostalgia tells you it does.

windows xp is nostalgic, windows 7 just works

One icon on Windows 7 had more detail than every UI element on Windows 10 combined.

The bottom UI looks more clear to a human eye. W10 looks like W98 and other ancient grayscale GUIs which looked fucking terrible, bland and robotic.
Look at the buttons on w7, it's quite clear which is pressed because it's rendered like an actual pressed button. The way w10 looks it's far more difficult for a human subconsciousness to figure out if that button is pressed or are you hovering over it, is it just selected or is it even a button. It's completely unclear what part of GUI is what because everything looks the same and is completely flat.

wait a minute. I gotta get some shots of vaccine and I'll read your post again.

Os 10 faster than 7. I use only crack version becuz I live in belarus

windows 10 is better than 7

Just a very bad design decision. It takes just one manager and one designer to do that.

They are getting it right with Fluent, though. I hope they finish it so KDE people can make a free implementation of Fluent's aesthetics

>They are getting it right with Fluent

what is it?

>what is process explorer

Muh frosted glass blur effect

Attached: Fluent-What-796x443.jpg (796x443, 28K)

Exactly. I think it's because no one wants to admit there's no where to go besides refinement, and that's boring so they fuck around with a new version every week and rolling eternal-alphas with fixes thrown downstream on the fly.

So fucking sick of all of it.

I know, right? Windows 7 is absolutely beautiful!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2560x2900, 1.22M)

Attached: ds.png (688x529, 69K)

I used Windows 7 for the first time in ages the other day and I'd forgotten how much fucking better it looked than 10. Holy shit 10 is ugly.

Because the pic you took from W10 is from like 2014

I have MKV thumbnails in W7 with the best video player available for windows
> MPC-HC of course.

the white man designed it. vs pajeets and women in 2015.

agreed user

IMO 10 looks better than 7. 7 looks fine, but dated. I don't mind a bit of 3D graphics and skeuomorphism, but the glossy transparent glass stuff looks like shit. Also the window snapping features on 10 are enough to make me hate using 7 when I'm at work.

How to get beautiful fonts like this in Windows 10?

I just hate what they did to control panel.

>ancient Xeon
>4gb ram
>7450 1gb video card
yikes

you're right the 2015 version looks worse

>autism commander

>Norton Commander in 2018
Those were the days, senpai

A single line of powershell code that's a must when having a new win 10 machine
Get-AppxPackage * | Remove-AppxPackage

I wouldn't mind an evil worm crawling up my ass right about now.