FUCK LINUX

My sister's school uses a Debian-based Linux live boot usb for exams and it keeps fucking up halfway through the tests where the wifi gets buggy and keeps cutting off. It happens with around 20% of the kids' computers.

This never happened when they used a Windows based system.

Stop pushing Linux for mainstream use if it's just gonna make people's lives miserable.

Attached: debian-.jpg (645x773, 79K)

Sounds like IT is incompetent.

Attached: 1521447498269.png (820x729, 106K)

Yeah... That's not Linux's fault... They got fix their other shit

>thing works on windows
>thing doesn't work on loonix
>somehow that's not loonix's fault

Works here(tm)

Works on my machine

>delete system32
>windows stops working
WTF MICROSHIT I THOUGHT WINDOWS WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK

>i can ride my tricycle
>when I try to drive a car I keep running into people
>somehow it's not the car's fault

>My sister's school
You sure know a lot about your """""""sister's""""""" school
almost like you still go there yourself

Sounds like a problem with Shitbian, that would never happen if they used Manjaro.

This

She comes to me with all her technical problems and when I opened her computer I saw it was still stuck on the Debian logo so I googled the system her school uses.

Do they all have the same hardware? Trying to implement this in a class where you don't issue the laptops would be a disaster.

Probably some buggy driver that was made for “free” by a NEET

Wait, why are they using their own computers in a controlled examination?

I use Linux (gentoo) everyday and never had any issues with wifi like that. The problem isn't linux.

sounds like Linux is the problem in the sense that on their live boot WiFi doesn’t work 100% reliably on all the students laptops

Because it boots into a live disro via usb

That doesn't answer my question. They could have all the answers to the test on their computer, and access it even on that live image.

I have the exact same problem... when using Intel wifi cards.
I use atheros and problem solved.

>that would never happen if they used Manjaro
because on manjaro you get a different driver...

Exactly this. OP is just a faggot.

No.

Lol.

Literally yes. You can access Windows partitions from a live CD.

Lol what do you mean no? I can save a PDF with the course material on my main OS, boot the USB, mount the disk partition and open the pdf. Hell, in easy distros I can do all of this from a GUI.

Linux is a kernel.

That's because Debian is a shit distro. If they used something proper it would have worked.

Attached: vis9hw2zr5701.jpg (346x346, 16K)