How the hell do I maintain focus on one project instead of flitting all over the place?

How the hell do I maintain focus on one project instead of flitting all over the place?

Attached: dq62d5b0b6bz.jpg (308x326, 32K)

fall for the motivational self help scam and give all yo hard earned money to
>Lifestyle coach Sher discusses the "Scanner"--Someone who frequently has a multiplicity of interests, but finds it hard to create a successful life, because their passions and abilities are taking them in so many different directions

How do I fix it

fix what?

My personality

Attached: noose.png (900x1593, 362K)

That's not a solution

you may or may not have
- adhd
- a shitty upbringing that didn't teach you discipline, long-term planning and execution
- unrealistic expectations
Easiest thing to waste your time with is to dive deep into ADHD resources (subreddits, that chick's scanner-related book, forums), as the guys that suffer shit exhibit similar symptoms (maybe). See what strategies work for them. Visit a few docs and check if they feel you've got ADHD - beware of overperscription tho.

Stop being a faggot. Saged.

Attached: Screenshot_20180406-183132.png (1080x1920, 353K)

I do have ADHD

self-diagnosed?

Are you sure about that

No, professionally

was the guy's profession to push you pills shilled by the hot pharma rep
and how are them legal amphetamines btw

Work on a computer without internet. The first day you'll be like a crack head going cold turkey, but a few days later and you'll be stunned how productive you can be.

Yes
I hate the pills

it's possible that
- the pills are a bad fit for you
- or you don't have adhd
- or fuck if I know

get a second opinion, look for doctors that don't have a reputation for overdiagnosing ADHD

Since you are a human being the "flitting all over the place" may just be part of that, so why not do it ? In my experience suppressing behaviour does not work very well. (1) Do the flitting and learn whats beneficial about it. (2) Direct your energy: Do something *before* working on the project where you can act out the "flitting". Perhaps go for a walk outside. After you have satisfied your need, then go work on your project.

Adderall may greatly boost your concentration. May boost your overall energy and your libido too. Because the universe thrives on irony, it also makes it harder (heh) to stay hard.

This is why I stopped

Stop believing that you need to feel like doing something in order to do it. You just need discipline.