just watch & play this game

youtube.com/watch?v=JnO6bjKaea4&feature=youtu.be&t=90

mods pls pin this thx

Attached: Capture.jpg (1422x701, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/product/7v38TW/pny-internal-hard-drive-ssd7cs1311240rb
hwinfo.com/files/hwi_574.exe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

would it be worth getting a NH D15S to replace a NH U12S on my 8700k that's currently hitting 80 degrees at stock under load?

>shilling jayz2shits
>wanting to pin
who the fuck do you think you are fucking cia nigger monkey

>Shits on buttcoin minerz
Jay is fucking based.

>crying about bittcoin miners taking muh vidya gaymen cardz
whos the assblasted nigger here?

I don't know, that dude's gets free gibs from gpu makers anyway

what a shit op

Which issue with my PC should I fix first?

>I have two RAM sticks, one is some shitty offbrand trash and the other is a decent Kingston DIMM
>My 400W no-name PSU already exploded once and I'm pretty sure the replacement will too. It also doesn't have a PCI power connector so I have to use a 2x Molex to 6 pin PCI to power my 1060, this also means I have a DVD drive that I can't use due to a lack of power connectors
>The chipset on my motherboard is directly under my GPU and overheats (and crashes the system) if I connect both my SATA SSD and HDD at the same time into the motherboard
>My CPU (AMD A8-6600K) is bottlenecking my GPU massively and it's a slow 100W housefire with which the stock cooler can barely keep up
>My mouse's side buttons, rapid fire button and middle mouse button are all fucked up and either don't click or 2/3/4/5/6/7-click
>My monitor is a shitty TN panel from 2008 which only uses VGA and occasionally flashes white

power supply first

Fixed the OP

Honestly have no clue which SSD to get. Make decisions for me /pcbg/

Check out the Sandisk Ultra drives and corsair.

How much money are you willing to spend?

860 evo. Preferably the 500GB version as a boot drive+store main files such as browser and commonly used apps+demanding games

60-80 USD. I don't see the point in spending any more than that.

I looked at that, I see it constantly in spec threads. I have this here too, I like the look of it but I not sure if it's decent or just pretty.

pcpartpicker.com/product/7v38TW/pny-internal-hard-drive-ssd7cs1311240rb

It's an alright drive. The reason I recommend Samsung drives is because of their reputation for high quality SSDs, and 5 year warranty. They have the fastest among SSDs but PNY should do okay too.

The SSD you posted is pretty damn good. I'd go for it if I were you.

Thanks guys. I'm pretty excited now, this SSD was the last big thing left in my build to get.

So i built my firat pc.
1tb samsung nvme card.
Gtx 1060 6gb
I7 7820x
H115 cpu cooler
16gbs ddr4 ram

Have a few questions.

Every time i start my pc. As soon as i sign in, my mouse cursor moves around slow for around 2 seconds. Is this normal? After those 2 seconds it never happens again, but my pc is receiving notifications and starting apps.

2nd Q. My cpu runs at around 45-60 c° while gaming. Is this also normal or is something wrong.

Tjunction for any CPU is 100C

should i pull the trigger and go for the kraken x62?
looks dope af.

is there any better aio for about 150€?

What does that mean exactly?

the CPU will shut down at that temp, they slow themselves down before that happens so you're fine

you can download hardwareinfo64 and it will show you this, just check "sensors only" when it launches

Attached: Capture.jpg (769x542, 93K)

hwinfo.com/files/hwi_574.exe

also uncheck "notify of beta releases"

Ty bro, appreciate the help. Any idea about the sluggish mouse movements as soon as i sign into windows? Is this due to a few apps starting up and notifications? Or does it seem like something is wrong?

open your task manager as soon as you boot and look for CPU, RAM or HDD maxing out

my A/V suite software 360 Total Security (completely free & comes with avira+bitdefender engines) has a "speedup" option that lists everything that runs at startup & lets you turns off most of the shit that isnt necessary, but i also use an SSD

When should I replace my computer case?

when it no longer fits the board you're using or the parts you need.

Will the next-gen Ryzen chips be any good?

depends what you mean by next gen. The Zen + CPUs launching on the 19th? They'll be competitive in the current market.
Zen 2 though launching next year? That will be another game changer. They're talking doubling the number of cores per CCX.

Gotcha bro. Not sure if it was the CAM app for temps or msi fast boot. But disabling those 2 cleared that issue. Appreciate the help

What's the best brand of M.2 SSD?

fastboot is bullshit desu, all that does is keep your PC in low power hibernation mode, windows has that built in

brand doesn't matter. sata vs nvme does.

Quick question are grounding leads necessary if I have tile flooring and live in a fairly humid environment?
Also are latex gloves a good or bad idea when installing PC part?

what case is that?

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1600x900, 225K)