Admit it

You'd use a DM42 if you had the money :^)
In all seriousness though, I love Swiss Micros.
Swiss Micros > Hewlett Packard > Casio > Texas Instruments

Attached: SwissMicros_DM42.png (810x1080, 952K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swissmicros.com/order.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No I'd use mathematica

that's a nice calculator. They're not too expensive, aren't they like 100 bucks? Seems decent for an updated version of classic calculators that fetch over 400+ on ebay.

200 Swiss Francs. Or about $210. Definitely a luxury brand of sorts but they are incredibly powerful and accurate and can calculate exponents greater than 6,100. USB capable too, for downloading firmware updates, so built to last as well. Like Swiss guns and Swiss watches etc.

yeah but,

can it play doom?

Attached: C3iZKFTWcAAk-D1.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

Is it better than an HP-50G?

I don't want to call it apples and oranges but graphing calculators are best compared to other graphing calculators, not scientifics. For the price of an HP-50G, you can get a Casio that is more powerful but pretty ugly looking. They are more of the "most bang for your buck" brand.

Attached: graphspeed.jpg (500x363, 46K)

im on the swiss micros web page rn

>The DM42 is in stock and ready to ship.

yet i see nowhere to place order..

swissmicros.com/order.php

9860G/9750Gii is fast compared to the 50g because it isn't all running in a slow Saturn emulator, but I wouldn't really call it comparable in functionality, no CAS, smaller screen, no 3D graphs, no external memory on the 9750, the HP 39gs would be more of an even comparison. Or compare the casio classpad series.

39gs have the advantage of being cheap as fuck from china for some weird reason, possibly fakes, but they work great and have a really nice interface IMO.

Attached: Capture.png (1277x540, 605K)

>mathematica

It's shit for doing quick numbers.

>using anything other than a Casio fx-300ES

How’s it feel to be a pleb

Sexy.

why would i need a graphing calculator though?

Attached: 1516261075426.png (1300x1866, 1.88M)

That's actually a really good port.

That looks like a beautiful calculator. Looks a lot like my old HP. I remember my dad gave me an HP RPN calculator, once I got used to RPN I fell in love and have never gone back. Now I do my calculations on my phone with an RPN calc app. I'm a tradesman so the math I do on the job is mostly simple trig and geometry stuff, no need to carry an extra device for that but I do miss using my HP.

Attached: 2018-04-07-122151_1366x768_scrot.png (643x131, 11K)

I unironically ssh into my server to run bc instead of using my phone's calculator

They are nice to have on hand, as they are quicker than using a PC/tablet/phone. I use an HP prime, best calculator I have ever used.

I use one everyday myself and can confirm it's comfy to use. Too bad no one bothered to document how to create your own aplets for it
>not using a terminal emulator to natively run bc on your phone