What phone is this?

i just bought this phone for $10 (shipping $8) does g know what brand it is and if its any good. i was gonna use it only for programming and exploiting practice however i might make it a birthday present if its good.

Attached: phone.png (1416x930, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wish.com/c/5a781d5530a7eb5a2e2a3742
gearbest.com/blog/reviews/homtom-s9-plus-a-bezel-less-6-inch-smartphone-for-just-159.99-2153
youtu.be/MuClE_GnxMM?t=889
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_1590202.html?wid=11
homtom.cc/index.php?main_page=products_info&pid=258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is link to page: wish.com/c/5a781d5530a7eb5a2e2a3742

fuck off you pussy ass nigga

it says homtom

what's the catch?

we call them "fake and gay" phones

idk ill find out later i guess

fuck it im gonna buy it what is there to loose

You know, it's only a charging cable.

what's the bet it's just a OP3 shell and nothing else.

Package Contents:

1 x Cell Phone

1 x Power Adapter

1 x USB Cable

1 x Screen Protector

1 x OTG Cable

1 x English Manual

1 x SIM Needle

it says and charging cable well it was only 4 aud so what the hell ive used wish before you gotta read carfully if it is just a chardger will try to get a refund

>Being this naive
People would not lie on the internet, would they?

when i get the package ill let you know ill make a thread

this wish.com is legit?

gearbest.com/blog/reviews/homtom-s9-plus-a-bezel-less-6-inch-smartphone-for-just-159.99-2153

looks like its a homtom s9 i doubt they will send the real thing thou

thanks bby

That overlay is fucking cancer

yeah ive bought stuff from there before when i was drunk

You will receive a shitty pair of earplugs, I did the same for lulz

when package arrives ill update on new thread.
im not sure if its gonna be real. dosent really matter though cos ill only use it for testing.
that would be ace

Have you considered taking a look on the last photo ? Wish is full of scams :^)

Yes, however the title says it includes usb cable
and the description says its a phone

You're going to get a USB cable and that's it.

>
>

This looks way too good to be true. I don't know what you're gonna get but it ain't gonna be a 64GB 8-core phone. At least you didn't drop a lot of money on it. Just assume you got ripped off and of course make another thread showing off whatever actually arrives. I am curious.

i definitely will user

Maybe just like the free watch
And OP is paid shill

All headphones are good phones

all USB chargers are good headphones

i paid 4 aud for mine in total including shipping must be cus ive used wish before

it looks like the origional phone is 150 usd they could be doing this as a way to get customers

youtu.be/MuClE_GnxMM?t=889

he paid 30$ for the phone from wish

2$

Jesus that's an annoying faggot.

>pic related

>$30 iPhone?!
cunt the layout ain't even the same and he's pulling that gay fucking face on all thumbnails please end his life

Attached: file.png (632x465, 410K)

From what /csg/ says, Wish does actually have decent refund policies.

i know hes a faggot but he bought a cheap phone and got one not as cheap thou

I wanna suck him off so bad

Same. I want a refund too if I get the charging cable. I already own a few 2.1 Amp charging cables.

You are going to get a charging cable and that's it
For how much wish was shilled to me IRL it has about zero quality control and is just a pile of shit, even dx is better
I don't understand why people like it

i checked descrtiption and it says phone included are you also in australia im in perth
checked the description they usally dont lie in that also checked a few of the other cheap "phones" were jkust cases but the description and it includes the phone but its 4$ aud so its not that much of a risk they generally dont lie in the description bought stuff from wish they generally are good sorry for bad typing drunk on home made vodka

I'm also in Australia. In Melbourne. I paid via paypal but I changed the wish currency first to USD and I paid ($2.71 AUD = $2.00 USD).

you used wish much i bought 40$ worth of crap from there to try to run a business selling mistroy items the fucking australia post costs were to much we wanted to do a shitty lootcrate knock off got a bunch of random shit i barly remember buying was exciting gettin packages just settled to running my own IT business i suck at spelling and am drunk

the soyboy meme is real

It has some cheap clothes that aren't different from the things you find in stores quality wise

Except you can't try them on the internet

Bought one too op!

Paid $4 au.

Look forward to unboxing lol.

i ordered it
costed me 2 euros
I got a free pair of socks too
how bad can it be?

where in this together boys dont listen to the haters jellious of your 4$ phone

Let me guess: you aren't getting a refund if you are fucked over
This is why these scams exist because nobody will refund $2 so if only 10k buy it then he basically made 20k doing nothing

lol @ the retards itt

who fucking cares i spend over 200$ a week on drugs its 4 FUCKING dollers aud wish isnt a scam site you wont be laughing when i get my phone

fuck your mather

Yeah it's a fucking disgrace.

USA reporting
I just bought one of the phones
Cost me $.95 + $1 ship = $1.95
How jealous are you poorfags that can't risk loosing $1.95 a chinkshit phone scam?
Even if it is a scam it will be worth the $1.95 to make a thread about getting ripped off just for the (you)s.

Jealous of you being a fucking moron? Let's see, not at all.

Are there any other good deals on wish to checkout?

>being this angry that people are getting a dope ass phone for $2 and you aren't because poor
Stay mad faget

Attached: Poor-Red-T-Shirt(1).jpg (301x344, 23K)

Checked

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1523051189617.png (800x912, 699K)

ill show you in 2 moun ths when the phone arrives

Just bought this, anyone have any experience with it?

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-135942.png (1080x1920, 337K)

I think here is more info on the phone
>Vernee X 4G Phablet
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_1590202.html?wid=11
Does anyone know if this is USA ATT compatible?

>ATT compatible?
doesn't look like it

those not same. cameras look different. os is different.

it is homtom
homtom.cc/index.php?main_page=products_info&pid=258

>who fucking cares i spend over 200$ a week on drugs

god i know that feel

Attached: 1210519153702.png (275x275, 7K)

The shipping.
The phone is $2 Indian one and they overcharge you for shipping.
So its more like $2 phone + free shipping and they pocket the rest

just make sure to wash out the cum before you use it.

I've brought one.

If it's legit, then I'm either gonna keep it or sell it on eBay.

fuck it i bought one too, just $2 total so not much to lose

you people are retarded

Whatever you say, poorfag.

$2 was worth it for the entertainment, whether or not a china phone is included is a bonus. i have my blackberry priv, don't have any use for it.

Bulgarian to get to the right thing for me and my wife and I have been working in an effort into my head in my head in my life is good for you

>$2 was worth it for the entertainment,
This.
Better to blow $2 and risk getting only a usb cable then not and come to find out that its a a real phone in a month when it arrives and threads laugh at everyone that didn't buy. Worst case those of us that buy bitch moan and get laughed at by Jow Forums. Best case we get a fun phone for $2 and shit Jow Forums up with threads about how cool the deal was and laugh at those that didn't buy. Either way its worth $2.

ordered one too. will post when arrives

homtom s9 plus

I'm 99,9% sure it's just the charging cable
I've seen tons of misleading stuff like this on Wish

Anyway for 2€ it's worth the risk
Seeya guys in a month

Attached: 1509862268944_0.gif (500x603, 950K)

I've also noticed a weird thing
It implies that the original price was over 2000€?
And the description implies a phone, and there aren't any "sizes" like with other Wish articles, where you have multiple products disguised as a more expensive "size". For example, a pic of a watch for 5€, but in the size options the actual product is 20€ and for 5€ you get a different "size" that is a complete different product

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-173729.png (1080x1000, 69K)

1€ shipping.

And $8 shipping and handling.

What are you on about? The phone is $1 and shipping is $1. It's literally $2.

>Woolworths emloyees

Just bought it for the lulz.. Lets see if it actually truth.

They do, but maybe it was because of what I ordered.
I ordered an ice tray and it didn't show up after almost two months, I sent them a message saying I hadn't gotten it and I got a refund like two hours later. I also ordered one of those light bulbs that change color and have a remote, but the seller sent me one with motion sensor instead, wish support asked for proof so I sent pictures and then asked me if I wanted a refund or an exchange because I got the wrong one, I asked for an exchange, but the seller didn't want to so what they did was just give me a refund and let me keep the light bulb for the trouble they caused me.

I got a $3.80 refund on an ice tray.

People got to read the descriptions cause sometimes it says only a charging cable is included even though the picture is of a phone.

Yeah I've looked into many producs
all of those have "only charging cable included" in the description
however, this has not, as seen here it looks exactly like the legit Smartphones you can get on WIsh for around $60

Just bought this for my kid to play games on. $1 phone, $1 shipping to US.

>Make a posting of insanely cheap electronic shit on a website
> Post on 4chink and gaydit about how it's stupidly cheap and you're buying it but you're not really expecting anything
> Others follow suit and not expect anything
> Don't deliver anything
> Everyone expected this so no one is mad
> Keep the profits

Thanks for the idea.

Just wait and see until we all post our $2 smartphones kek

Attached: 1476501784207.gif (650x640, 1.94M)

what the fuck is wish.com.. most of the stuff they show in there are cheap as fuck.. and the comments people leave is that the descriptions are misleading

It's chinkshit disguised in a shiny App appealing to normies with massive advertising behind it

fuck you, Jow Forums. I bought it too.

can't wait for May
there will either be hundreds of smug faces with their new phone that costs next to nothing of hundreds of insanely mad beings hating themselves to fall for the bait

I'm completely baffled there are so many people willing to fall for something like this.
Protip: if the price is too good to be true, you're getting fucked over somehow.
If you get anything resembling a phone, there is guaranteed to be a catch.
Either it comes with some (many) strings attached (remember the "free PCs" in the 90's?), or it just phones home with your sensitive info. All of it.
But most likely you just gave away your personal data including your home address, e-mail, phone number and payment info for nothing, or for a fucking USB cable or some other piece of chinkshit.

Attached: 1519066570682.jpg (600x867, 82K)

>I just bought this phone for $10

No you didn't. Wish regularly runs scams like this. You'll get a cable or a popsocket.

i bought a pair of socks from wish, for 1 € and 1€ shipping

pretty funny that these chinks shipped a pair of socks all over the world to me in a container ship

capitalism is amazing