Can Jow Forums give a high school user on how to get started with being an edgelord hacker

Can Jow Forums give a high school user on how to get started with being an edgelord hacker.

Pic not related.

Attached: crossdressingprogramer.png (755x622, 113K)

Download the app.

Step 1: stop being a faggot
Step 2: learn to code, install linux, read about how computers work
Step 3: use the knowledge you aquired in step 2 as a starting point to research more about security
Step 4: give up your juvenile aspirations of being an 'edgy hacker' and get a job

The edgy hacker thing was joke. I'm already on Ubuntu, fluent in C/C++ and people don't like to hire high school students for IT. I've been reading about tech since I was 9.

You must be 18 to post here.

>ubuntu
>hacker
I remember when I installed baby's first Linux and felt like an edgy hacker too.

>fluent in C/C++

Attached: 99percent-pure-happyness.png (565x486, 461K)

Watch Mr Robot first.

>I've been reading about tech since I was 9
so for 3 years?

Haha nice one. I'm legitimately impressed with that.

Shut up underagefag.

>fluent in C/C++
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Search for a hackerman thread on an archive. Why am I even bothering... You're probably just a 13 year old that thinks he knows technology because he watched Mr Robot.

Install Gentoo and learn c and c++

What's wrong with it? I'm no native but isn't a language supposed to be fluent if you're great at it?

download kali
use the scripts to phish your friends lol

I think he was making fun of the choice in laugages. Don't listen to him, C/C++ are unironically good, and the english was fine.

dress up as a schoolgirl

>isn't a language supposed to be fluent if you're great at it
Actual languages, not programming languages.
I was making fun at the fact that you obviously don't know much about neither C nor C++. "I know C/C++" is what every kid that doesn't know shit and is trying to show off always say.

>I think he was making fun of the choice in languages
I was not.

Hack the FBI's computer system

I'm not the guy who says it, though. I thought you guys were making fun of him because of the word fluent, not the language choice, because as far as I know C/C++ are the main language in programming.

>I thought you guys were making fun of him because of the word fluent, not the language choice,
I just said I wasn't doing that.

>I know C/C++ are the main language in programming
They are, but someone who is proficient with C or C++ would never say something like that.

This guy gets it
They are different languages