Does anyone know the story behind this guy...

Does anyone know the story behind this guy? Why is he able to live in Shenzen fucking around with electronics as a hobby?

youtu.be/rHP-OPXK2ig

Attached: shenzhen-connectors_jpg_project-body.jpg (653x367, 104K)

Just watched him swap in a 128Gig RAM chip into a 16Gig iPhone 6s.
Fun stuff.

that was a good video indeed

> He doesn't download his RAM

He's most likely an expat.

>he doesn't have supportive wealthy parents
Poor OP.

Interestingly, if a student went to school with that customised iPhone, they'd be alienated and laughed at because they'd say it was fake...

Attached: C4vMLhmXUAAx8Jo.jpg (1200x500, 85K)

he got rich and retired early

Pretty much this. If the neets on Jow Forums would make maybe 1 real money investing thread per day we might have more people doing shit like this.

This is pretty educational. I didn't know about the price thing.

He makes some great vids. Adding a headphone jack to an iphone 7 was really interesting.

Lmao at the xiaomi store. The Chinese are shameless.

iirc he was a software engineer at google. he seems to be very competent so i imagine he's set in terms of money

Yeah all it takes is one good equity share on a solid idea and you can be set for life.

source on this

Nope, not helping you ruin a good mans life sjw fuckhead.
Kill yourself :)

Does anyone know the story behind this guy? Why is he able to live in Shenzen fucking around with Chinese women as a hobby?

Attached: expat on why he left white women.png (864x651, 464K)

Yeah go fuck yourself you sneaky SJW.

Attached: Games_Too_Male_Oriented.png (991x472, 98K)

>buy a new computer to upgrade your phone

The absolute state of iFags.

My brother lives in Seoul for a year with his girlfriend and he said the women there would flock to him just because he was white with blue eyes.

I wish I was attracted to Asian women :( Getting high quality pussy would be easy mode.

What if they're fat?
Not turbo obese, like Sam Hyde fat.

Sam Hyde isn't really fat or at least the last time I saw him.

Then this is what they get.

Attached: american man with his chinese fiancee.jpg (1600x900, 186K)

get >>Jow Forums

Get Jow Forums and this girl can choke you with her thighs.

Attached: 1.jpg (720x960, 60K)

He is, but that's the point.
Gheeeeyyyy.
Ghheeeyyyy (but also reality)

I upgraded my storage by 200% by putting a 128GB microSD card into my 64GB Moto G4 Plus.

Yeah I don't know what OP is doing. It's like reinventing the wheel to replace a flat one when he could just buy one for 70$.

wtf do you think ram is

>hey, I want to upgrade my phone storage, which is very easy, all you gotta do is swap the chips
>but I need a device to copy the data from one chip to the other chip
>and I also need to buy a new laptop because the device is Windows-only and I use a Mac

kek

>weak-ass bitch thighs
Does she even squat or do hill sprints or fucking anything?

I'm genuinely slightly jealous, like shit, I wish my youtube channel got liveable-wage-level views from my videos fucking around with electronics. I fucking hate his "how I made my own iphone" video because it literally showcases baby's first electronics, implies that he made ANYTHING involved, and still got 13 million fucking views because retarded troglodytes will click anything about iphones. Especially NAUGHTY things like CUSTOM iphones.

It's just an ugly fuck doing electronics work that I do for shits and laughs in my basement, effectively connecting lego, and acting like it's mildly impressive or difficult, then getting fucking paid.

brb, working out the links below the dino.

How can he read the data off the chips? I thought iPhones were supposed to have low-level crypto?

For the userdata yes.
Why would it matter for anything else?

He's basically using DD from one chip to another. The identifying data he gets is outside of the encrypted portion because it's a part of the bootloader most likely.

But they're supposed to have block-level encryption on the hardware level, which should mean that the data gets encrypted before even the bootloader sees it.

Never China, all that Serpentza has said on his own channel, and on ADVchina, makes me want to warn everybody about China. China is only for a special 1% of people, all others would hate it. I would, based on watching what must be 10+ hours of his YouTube works, and pic related!

Attached: ChinaNever.png (1400x5552, 946K)

>windows only software
>I have a mac
>not just installing windows on his mac

128Gig RAM chip
Wow the stuff you can get on Shenzhen market is incredible!

Attached: 15145152817811.png (586x578, 37K)

protip: you probably want to be using lim x -> 0, not infinity.

Why would that prevent the changing of nand flash blocks?

>his entire computer isnt on one DIP IC.
check this pleb

>women there would flock to him just because he was white with blue eyes
this is a fake meme. i've been to asia several times and this never happens. inb4 excuses / moving the goalpost.

I understand what you're saying, but I didn't make the pic, and the graph matches the equation regardless of the uninteresting limit being taken.

Random Access Memory, so Flash fits the bill pretty good.

You didn't mention how objectively beautiful you are? Is there a reason for that, maybe related to the outcome of you field study?

Good read mate.

Attached: LoTR_Walk_Into_Mordor.gif (500x211, 1.41M)

>It's just an ugly fuck doing electronics work that I do for shits and laughs in my basement

So then get out of your basement and do what he's doing, or do it better.

Man I could watch his videos all day and not get bored of it. He's a pretty good talker although not so great at interviewing.

>i need windows
>but i have a mac
>better buy a new laptop
He is the perfect goy.

Basic pricing tactics taught in high-school.
Did you even go to high-school?

>Has to buy a new fucking laptop instead of using VM
what a fucking retard

Attached: 185004826.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

Ram doesn't store data when powered off, that's what makes it ram and not storage. Flash =/= ram.

lol don't pretend like you knew even 10% of what he said you cuck

SRAM stores data when it is off, so you are wrong.

that was just an excuse to shill Xiaomeme. There's no way he doesn't know how to use a VM or bootcamp.

Why did he need to buy a new computer? USB pass through on VM or bootcamp wasn't his first reaction? It would probably work in wine too.
How does this man make money at all?

No because he is a real nerd, ugly and has a fucking 6s in year of the lord.

SRAM =/= RAM wtf stop your retardation please, if you were to say SRAM then yes, but no one talk s about SRAM as if it were colloquial RAM

He's only copying and pasting those data. not decrypting them

Lots of unanswered questions coming out of this video...

SAUCE

user...
if it only works for attractive people...

Attached: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg (385x385, 28K)

So ferrite core memory was never RAM? Okay.

How is he resizing the filesystem, then?

>SRAM stores data when it is off
Does SRAM stand for anything other than Static RAM? Because DRAM is if anything better at keeping its data when powered off than SRAM is.

>Does anyone know the story behind this guy? Why is he able to live in Shenzen fucking around with electronics as a hobby?

Because you saved up enough to slum it in the third world for a few years and now that you're running out of money you needs to beg for more, hence you posting this thread.

Shenzen is where the real shit is happening in tech. I'll be watching, Scotto.

>being this new

>What if they're fat?
Perfect.

>doesn't understand the first thing about limits
>"it's just a meme, only oldfags understand it, get out of here"

Fuck, how badly I want to go to those places, where they sell electronics parts.
In my area I just can't buy any of this shit, have to order, or dive into dumpsters in order to desolder shit from old CRTs.

>Not browsing Jow Forums on a Z80

>making life decisions based on a copypasta

That was absolutely based. I aspire to have as much fuck-you money as this guy does some day.

Saved, thank you

Attached: 1500731184406.gif (384x162, 1.24M)

His name is Scotty Allen. He's a SaaS startup guy which is how he makes his money. He worked for Google then founded AppMonsta. Now he travels around the world making technokino. Occasionally he returns to Antifa Maker Space in San Francisco