WHY THE FUCK IS Jow Forums X STILL BROKEN ON FIREFOX

WHY THE FUCK IS Jow Forums X STILL BROKEN ON FIREFOX

Attached: average g user.jpg (633x1000, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not?

What are you using to run it?

Jow Forums X seems to be functioning fine on my system

greasemonkey and the install script on the Jow Forums x website
it's flawless and seamless on chrome, meanwhile firefox still has multiple reply boxes pop up, it loads the native script before Jow Forums x, and still has the multi layered "script error cannot refresh" that takes up half the catalog

Works for me ;)

Yeah, couple of things..

Current version to be running is 1.14.0.12. The default install is 1.13.x.x which is a bit fucked.

I've also found that ViolentMonkey is currently more reliable on Firefox. There's some reasoning for it, but I've not looked at the changes in the last 2 months, so I'm not going to speak to it.

Try it with the right version and ViolentMonkey, works just fine.

I am using the newest firefox developer edition and Tampermonkey and everything work just fine.

Attached: 6645679.gif (346x367, 428K)

how install

github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Click "UserScript" beside the version you want.

It will get captured by whichever UserScript manager you're using.

tank u

Switch to tampermonkey

I'm still using mayhems 4chanx with firefox and violentmonkey and it works fine.

>solve captcha
>Error: You forgot to solve the captcha :)
>solve again
>solve again
>solve again
>close tab and never return to thread
Fuck this

That's due to a change in the time restriction on posting. Basically you need to F5 to stop it continuously reposting, wait two minutes and then try again. It should work then.

It's fucking annoying..

>firefox
What's that?

>installing a literal botnet when there's violentmonkey
No seriously, read tampermonkeys EULA

What are you hiding?

The day Oneechan finally stops working and nobody picks its year old corpse is the day I permanently move on to phoneposting. I don't even remember what Jow Forums looks like without it.

>Oneechan

Attached: Clipboard01.png (3788x526, 136K)

>works on ms edge
Mozilla has become truly fucked.

Attached: file.png (1280x800, 580K)

>That's due to a change in the time restriction on posting
What? It's not 60 seconds anymore? Why isn't 4chanX updated yet?

Why the fuck does uMatrix block certain aspects of Jow Forums-x? For example, with uMatrix on, I can't post during the grace period without having to fill out a captcha.

Accepting botnet and not caring about privacy is almost same to not caring about free speech. It's not about if I have anything to hide, it's about my privacy.

Attached: 137484892.jpg (210x230, 10K)

>greasemonkey
Use violentmonkey idiot. Greasemonkey is DOA now

>adsbypasser legacy
>not using Ublock Origin or Adnausem

I've been browsing vanilla Jow Forums for 8 years now.

Attached: winking doggo.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

You're not the only one. Hidden threads and all native extension settings revert to defaults randomly and at will.

What's worse in the last few days is clicking on an image doesn't expand it, you get a 404 error popup, but clicking on the image filename opens it in another tab. Jow Forums itself is FUCKED. Japmoot is letting it go to shit.

Why's everyone switching from greasemonkey to some other meme shit like violentmonkey? Greasemonkey still works for me.

because it's shit. Violentmonkey just werks and it got a good, working webextension update pretty quickly after Quantum was announced

Grease loads the native extension, then 4chanx then my own css as I watch the whole process, violent just loads what it should and much faster.

because firebloat is for cucks

use tampermonkey

Stop using Sorosfox

4chanX is for normies anyways

That would be mobile.

Works on my machine...

Attached: Screenshot_20180408_005602.png (1366x768, 227K)

>reddit
Fuck off Rodrigo

works fine for me
t. palemoon