How can I block all the videos uploaded by pajeet on youtube? Is there an extention for that?

How can I block all the videos uploaded by pajeet on youtube? Is there an extention for that?

Attached: a340008982c33518bbaf3425b8ac21c7d96d6b27358ee3f5b1f867e6e1d8c71b.jpg (640x640, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/keqzf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Relevant to my interests

Mmmmm
1. Subscribe to non-pajeets
2. Don't watch any video that's not in your subscription feed
ezpz user

This

I wish there was an option for this. I live in Canada and these past couple months 90% of results when I search for shit is by Indian youtube channels.

"How to make pizza! ........ Curry style!"
"How to make real italian pasta......... Curry style!"
I'm not even joking, I actually got those videos when searching for recipes.

Not the recipes but when I search for some programming stuff or tech device review, that pajeet accent strucks my ears and gets me mad.

Yeah, the cooking was just an example. I get Pajeet videos no matter what I search for. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm in Canada and there are lots of Indians here.

Even formerly decent websites have been infected in the past year or so.

I think I might start working on a browser extension to do this...

Pajeet here, lemme explain. Xiaomeme flooded our market with cheap (and decent) chinkphones in last 2-3 years, and internet coverage has increased significantly and it's getting cheaper every day. So, what you get is basically pajeets with elementary english skills (worse than call center pajeets) spamming social media with their poo.

Just follow and refer to /csg/ and /spg/ for your tech reviews. I don't have a single pajeet video on my frontpage or sub feed and I don't even use a VPN. Just subscribe to non pajeets on newpipe or something if you're on phone, your sub feed will have 0% poo.

Attached: wew.png (1222x545, 754K)

Indian here, literally the worst of retards have got internet here now. Biharis who can barely speak proper Hindi are making videos on how to file taxes. Fuck there need to be a country filter, I don't want to watch any video uploaded from south asia.

>I don't want to watch any video uploaded from south asia.
woah woah easy there. Philippinos make good music, SG kids speak flawless english and Chinese/Hong Kong/Taiwanese vloggers are alright.
Btw, they prolly don't know what 'bihari' means. And their issue is pajeets with bad english, hindi wala content better hoga 5-7 saal me, abhi sirf ad whores hai and saara clickbait saaman.

shame on you for shit talking your own nation, doesn't matter how bad a nation is, a country men should always speak in its favor, instead of casually giving in, that's just downright actual cuck and faggy behavior

Doesn't make you a cuck for your nation though?

Its called being a good country men who loves his homeland

None of those countries are in South Asia.

You're just a cuck who's too afraid of criticizing his masters. Also you can like your country and still admit there are things wrong with it. Your behavior reminds me of the prototypical cuck who can't say anything about his wife cheating on him because he loves her

Being a patriot is not about being a pussy, if I say my country is shit no one will either know or care, people shit on their country all the time because they all are insecure and want the attention of hip modern peers, its even more pussy to shit talk your own country just to satisfy your own insecurities and trying to fit in with the cool trendy people. and don't pretend bad mouthing your own country is not trendy and just like smoking, which people do to fit in, instead of taking all stuff head on like a man, no one likes apologist spineless fags

you're not a fucking patriot, you didn't fight for the independence of your country or anything even remotely similar to that, stop comparing yourself with people way above your league
you do realize that actual patriots argued and criticized each other and their country too, right? only a cuck would be afraid of saying anything bad for fear of appearing unpatriotic

holy shit this
i dont have anything personal against indians in general but seeing pajeet names in title is a huge turnoff for me
even a darkie reviewing tech doesn't bother me at all but have a curry at it i have zero desire to watch

Oooo big boy. My guess is that you're not from a third world country. Living in India is like a battle royale game, except you're competing with 1.32 billion people and every single one of them is trying to rob you off your chance to have a good life. And the politicians are 100x worse that organised criminals.
I don't know what your stance is on Trump, but in liberal circles he's the next hitler. Read up about PM Modi, he has a kill count of a few thousand people, and his party actively starts riots before actions to polarize people. His partner can get judges, reporters and activists killed on the drop of a hat. And Indians voted these tyrants to power, with all that knowledge,

India has widespread poverty, illiteracy and is the second most populated nation with no solid plans to deal with these issues in the next few decades. And when customer care and outsourced jobs will start to diminish, our condition will be worse than war torn African nations.

thanks, self-hating street shitter

Eh. Not everyone is blinded by their countries propaganda like americucks are.

sounds just like america.

t. Amerimutt

I read every message in this thread in indian accent, even this one.

>something about "actua" patriots
oh please you are talking like "actual patriots" are sitting beside you, stop drawing strawmen, I may not be a patriot but am not afraid to admit I love my country on an online image board just because my insecurity and trying to fit in.
No I am not from first world country or india, but giving in to more powerfull countries and being slaves to them just sucks and cowardly,
no. if an average american whole heartedly loves his/her country and is not afraid to say it, explains how they are ruling the whole world, just look at that weird guys who while being white but are ashamed of it, no one likes them

Nah man, it's much worse. But cheers.
I hate American government (for stirring shit up everywhere) but Americans are just as gullible and your system is rigged so you get fucked no matter who you elect.
We used to have "free-er" elections but Modi government made lobbying and foreign funding legal (and concealed) so we'll go down the same drain as your nation. But earlier, the system was much better, we just didn't have good candidates (the had a habit of dying or withdrawing once they put forward their candidacy). The irony is that communist parties are the most transparent and hardworking parties but they don't win elections in more than 1-2 states.

>No I am not from first world country or india, but giving in to more powerfull countries and being slaves to them just sucks and cowardly,
Shut the fuck up dude, we're not giving in to anybody. The issue is that our founding fathers had great plans for this nation but every elected government (except the first few) were full of tyrants, and a huge majority of Indian people are dumb (and illiterate). I'm not deluded so I'll just pay my taxes until I can get citizenship elsewhere. I don't owe anything more than that to my country and fellow countrymen. If you love your country, then get off Jow Forums and contribute to your society.

You’re a cuck afraid of saying anything wrong about your country. It’s why your shithole is a shithole you’re part of the problem. You don’t criticize it because you’re a cuck so your country never improves because you don’t admit the problems it has

>a country where people have to wear rags and bathe in the river, don't have the right to basic education, welfare or anything of the sort and the standards of living are generally abysmal
>SOUNDS JUST LIKE AMERICA XD

Just because I love my country I should leave onevof my favorite past times at an hour like this, to do something I already do? Why
Our country indeed has a lot of problems but, doesn't mean I would bad mouth it in front of whole world just to try and get few laughs from other people and give it bad reputation globally, people call you street shitters and you guys accept it and also apologize for it, wow and you call me a cuckold

You're literally afraid of saying anything bad about your country lmao
talk about being fucking insecure

go watch logan paul or fortnite gameplay videos lol

>people call you street shitters and you guys accept it and also apologize for it
But it is true :|
You don't get it, bud. We hate Indians with thick accents, poor hygiene and street-pissing and farm shitting antics too. You would get sick of it too if your streets were full of stray-animal poo, public buildings with walls full of piss and tobacco stains, and drivers that are worse than chinks, but they will beat or shoot you up if you argue with them (North India).
Patriotism is good when you want to wage wars, but in peace time, your government is nothing more than a service provider. You pay your taxes, they provide services.
But I'm glad that you love your country, your service provider seems decent. Can you name it so I could get a membership with it too?
I've already applied for my post grad in West EU.

they give us some quality memes tho

Attached: 1522751206964s.jpg (250x187, 8K)

Those were pakistanis. All microsoft/IRS/customer support scammers are pakistanis too.

streamable.com/keqzf

Pakistan is 1000x much better than India imo. Have met many Pakistanis all are friendly and people who mind their own business, but Hindu's are obsessive about spewing Indian curry culture everywhere, don't stop talking about it and are sly and sneaky.

Wow. First time seeing a pajeet badmouthing moody on Jow Forums.
My friends from work are all in his favor desu,

Wtf dude I always thought India had a 300K population or so. India has almost as many people as Chine then! Dude....

Indian here. It's one thing to factually criticize your own country -- which I often do -- but your rants are simply disgraceful.
this second-worlder speaks the truth.

>train neurol network to detect accents
>stream video to computer and re-stream it to Goggles cloud real time
>make ploog in to auto censor pajeets and avoid triggering

Attached: needful.jpg (410x266, 32K)

Pajeet away when?

Try not to get raped while shitting in the field, we need smart brown people more, like you sir. Would you like to work for Microsoft sir? 300 rupees an hour, sir