Hey guys so I'm wanting to write up a genetic algorithm for playing fortnite...

Hey guys so I'm wanting to write up a genetic algorithm for playing fortnite. The question I have for you is directed at anyone know knows a little about the inner workings of fortnite at all. If I simply read the values within fortnite's memory will their anti cheat engine sperg out?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8CDak_WmtA
cerias.purdue.edu/assets/pdf/bibtex_archive/2013-5.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums does not condone eugenics

no but seriously. Idk anything about their anticheat system

Play a better game

install gentoo

at least try to hack in another game rather than this bullshit

depends if they load a driver or if its only a .dll in fortnite user space. if its a driver any open handle will be detected. as well as ReadProcMem, i guess you could check their page protection and create an IPC with injected DLL to communicate data to your .exe check unknowncheats.me for more info about fortnite AC

Keep it simple.
Obviously, it is better if you can access data from within the game, but you should be able to create a simple application that 1, get a screenshot of the game at any point and 2, send control to the game.
Once you have this, you can create an AI for any game you want.
Interpreting the game state from an image can be hard, so you should start with something simple.

>Interpreting the game state from an image can be hard
10/10

Attached: 1508702409218.jpg (599x449, 37K)

Battleeye is such a tennacious piece of shit that the lads running wine development have yet to fully stub out this malware.

Be very careful.

Attached: 1520898533021.png (252x235, 31K)

Their anti-cheat engine probably won't like it. Also, you'll probably get hit with botting if they ever find out. Good luck with figuring out the fitness function for that. You probably want to make a NN that uses a genetic algorithm to improve.

t. A person that did genetic algorithms for his master's thesis

Attached: 1494019827662.png (482x436, 216K)

battleye will catch you, and epic have sued hack developers before
anything that involves reading memory values or modifying files will be found out, obviously spoofing network packets too
memory data is all encrypted anyway, if you're asking that question you're not even close to being at the level to even read the memory even without battleye

It's 2018, interpreting elements in images is a single `import opencv` away.

Learn from Doug, he's one of the few willing to share his knowledge about BattleEye
youtu.be/k8CDak_WmtA

reverse the nt kernel
rebuild your windows api calls for eg writeprocessmemory and createremotethread
profit

Embarassing

Just do some shit like this OP cerias.purdue.edu/assets/pdf/bibtex_archive/2013-5.pdf

Check the Fortnite section on UnKnoWnCheaTs. It's the place to be for anti-cheat and cheat development discussion.

Note that you'll have to be registered to view the section. Pretty quick though, no email verification or anything.

That must be very difficult task, as Fortnite is not a simple game, good luck though. If you succeed, it will be enormous.

Fortnite uses the anticheat engine BattleEye. Your dead in the water son. They have lots of test mode checks including use of drivers. Any code you try to inject into Fortnite-Shipping.exe or whatever it's called now, is blocked by their driver, they prevent your drivers from loading in test signed mode via lots of dodgy tricks.

Game is also protected by VMprotect. One of the toughest VM's to reverse engineer and understand.

You're out of your depth boyo.

>no huwhite man on the cover
into the trash it goes

You have to options to perform these task.

1-Using a traditional bot to cheat the game (the problem of this way is that Battleye is going to catch you). Difficulty level: High

2- Use computer vision to capture the screen and analyze the images in real time and program the properly bot for this method using a genetic algorithm. Dificulty: Near to impossible.

>not using a deep learning bot that only has access to the display and learns to play the game itself like a normal player

Didn't a Jow Forums NEET program a machine vision aimbot a few days ago?

Yeah for CSGO or something I think, it looked way too unnatural though.

well it's a start, i'm pretty sure you could get your NN to learn to identify fortnite characters
not that i know anything about that

Is this the new cheating thread? How well would something like SLOTSCREAMER from nsa playset or some cheap pcie card work? The anticheat in question is ESEA (and by extension the FACEIT Client) and while everyone I've talked to says that the anticheat is tough but beatable, the part where they dump your CPU and memory then upload it for manual analysis seems impossible to get around.